Opinions on 8 bit boomer?

Opinions on 8 bit boomer?
>inb4 eceleb

Attached: 54a4ak7ppxr11.jpg (760x612, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5y6PLe8V9s
youtube.com/watch?v=6PjzOvcymzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eceleb
sage

Fuck off, OP. Take your youtube faggotry and leave.

Attached: zoomer-hobbies.png (913x652, 787K)

eceleb

inb4 webm of him jogging the park

cmon, post the vid

Attached: 1519253757274.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

ty

is this like the cha-cha slide of today's world? or the do so movement?

Attached: 1561354393057.webm (852x478, 2.58M)

a man......on a mission.......

What a fucking imbecile, Jesus fucking Christ!

One of the few based boomers.

>analog wizard
He attack!
>2nd amendment citizen
He also protecc!

Nothing wrong with what he did zoomer.
It was a wrong component on the mobo.

He probably had the wrong polarity on a smoothing capacitor.
(meaning he put the negative leg into the positive socket or a wrong value resistor)

Nothing wrong with anything he did externally with the PSU.

...what exactly did he do wrong there though? I think it was just old cap going bye bye

He's hardcore

Attached: 1539671564552.png (255x431, 47K)

Something compels me to watch these whenever they're posted...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>He probably had the wrong polarity on a smoothing capacitor
He actually fucking did and that's exactly what I fucking meant

Nothing in your post suggested that, besides if that's indeed what you meant, you're horribly overreacting because that's a common mistake that happen even to most seasoned repairs techs.

He's afraid to go anywhere unarmed, but also afraid to break the rules, so he carries air guns in gun-free zones.

agggghhh someone knows the original video???

I watched the video, the power supply that he was by passing wasn't giving enough voltage, and when it got in it blew up a cap, also If I remember there was a fault on the board

>going bye bye
LMAO

>Claiming he's a moron
>It was this way he figured out that he had a bad trace on the motherboard on top of a bad cap.

Mhhh

Attached: When you run out of eyeliner budget.png (1645x809, 1.29M)

Sauce

absolute madman

Attached: images - 2019-09-04T132417.668.jpg (600x328, 26K)

>cuck
>yellow fever incel
>eceleb

Is he the ja/ck/ of Jow Forums?

>e-celeb

Gi back to your faggy mpv general

His wife is a below average white.

Didn't he claim that he could sit down and write a perfect AI all by himself?

He reminds me of my father, growing up. I like his channel. He can come off as a bit self-absorbed sometimes, but otherwise I genuinely like his content. I grew up learning c64/c128 stuff (despite being a zoomer) and i suppose it gives me a sense of nostalgia.

I miss my dad. He's alive, but I haven't spoken to him since I was in 9th-10th grade :/

compaq portable video part one
psu was like 5 minutes in

Dumbass, he did what he should have done.
Ended up being a magic smoke cap on the board.
Bingo.

He's not a video game channel, although he does show off games and has produced some.

They both looked better in the 90s. Look at his first webcam ever video.

Thanks user. Appreciate it.

no problem :)

I don't think it was an AI, but it sounds similar to something he would say.

saying sage is against the rules.

thank you for this.

>sprays water and window cleaner directly into cooling slits
>puts lead and other nasty shit into his families dishwasher
>thinks that some canned air will dry the moisture from below chips
>burns rare portable computer even though he could have just used the multimeter next to him to check for shorted power lines and capacitors
>too cheap to hire some retards to fold boxes for him, instead wastes literally weeks doing it himself
He's pretty bad. Watch RetroManCave, Bigclive and other channels instead.

He deliberately circumvented the short protection of the power supply, that's pretty retarded. He was really lucky that no chips were fried. And worst of all, he was warned that the capacitors were likely bad but didn't check them himself, and even after he swapped the bad caps he didn't replace the rest

Attached: JENNY NICHOLSON 8-BIT GUY.png (929x839, 607K)

thanks

She used to be hot. Having kids takes its toll, user.

The feels. That's tough, user.

Attached: 1548654662071.jpg (240x200, 27K)

She's cute.

>I miss my dad. He's alive, but I haven't spoken to him since I was in 9th-10th grade :/
WTF are you doing on here. Call him. Go to him. Hug him.

Do it now. Don't delay. Don't delay a single minute.

> nothing wrong with it
> be 8bitboomer
> using bent pieces of wire to make physical connection
> checks nothing before powering it on
> nothing wrong
what a spastic. you're a dangerously incompetent computer illiterate. shut the fuck up.
>He's pretty bad
it's worse than that. anons, including myself, been here before saying how he would approach people on facebook in computing groups to supply him help on a certain topic (and of course, give no credit to the person that helped), because he's just too retarded to research on his own.. so he gets blocked, mocked and ignored.

if any of you faggots see david murray on facebook (if you use it that is) and he's asking/begging for help to make his next homosexual faggot festival of a video: demand cash from him or tell him to fuck off. all he does is use people.

This blatant advertising thread was reported many hours ago.
Why is it still here?
Why do the mods allow any of them to remain every day? What is the point of having board rules if they are not enforced?

Minecraft 2 gameplay

He's an attention-whore as is anyone else that open carries

>>This blatant advertising thread was reported many hours ago.
>doesn't bother reading the rules about announcing a report
you're not very bright, are you?

>He's an attention-whore as is anyone else that open carries
wait a while, i have no doubt that sometime soon his house will be raided for cp and other nefarious things.

I don't get it pls explain why is it posted every time why do people like it so much why all the (you)s

hi david :)

Stop projecting

don't you have people to harass on facebook, david? back you go.

Here is the unedited photo

Attached: 1559513445078.jpg (662x552, 110K)

I keep hearing this shit yet its never substantiated with screenshots/evidence.

looks the same to me

God damn I came back to this before I went to sleep and...
I originally wrote a rambling wall of text, but instead i'll leave this:
I blame him for a lot of the shitty things that have happened in my life
I told him to kill himself because of some creepy largely unconfirmed stuff from before my mother kicked his cheating ass out, plus some stuff i witnessed firsthand
I probably just miss the /idea/ of a father. IDK. I have some good memories that are starting to come back, but I don't know if I want a cheating bastard in my life, no matter how badly I need closure.
Cheating has done nothing but ruin my life.

Perhaps one day, I'll ask him to have a beer with me and talk.

he's soooo badass

This Good Guy With A Gun(tm) Fucking ANNIHILATED An Active Shooter In A Gun Free Zone With Just This ONE TRICK...
Mass Shooters HATE Him!

>Greeeeeeeeeeetings, Cuck from LGR here!

Attached: cuck-basoylent-4.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>directly into cooling slits
yeah that's unacceptable unless the internals are removed from the case
>dishwasher
ehh, this is a known budget trick for cleaning nasty boards. Although, i'd imagine he can afford a fucking ultrasonic cleaner
Or just put some more effort in and just scrub the board with 99% iso
>thinks that some canned air will dry the moisture from below chips
This one kills me. I avoid using "canned air" in general, in favor of actual compressed air.
>burns rare portable computer even though he could have just used the multimeter next to him to check for shorted power lines and capacitors
guessing you mean the compaq?
I agree. Rewatched the video a little while ago and jfc.
>too cheap to hire some retards to fold boxes for him, instead wastes literally weeks doing it himself
I won't fault him for this. I'm a stubborn little bitch myself and would probably do this, I prefer to do things on my own no matter how tedious.
> bigclive
YES
BASED
> and even after he swapped the bad caps he didn't replace the rest
I never understood this. He's not a poorfag that just yanks components out of old, otherwise trash electronics like I've been known to do. He obviously knows /how/ to recap a board, so this wasn't for lack of knowledge. The man is lazy.
>it's worse than that. anons, including myself, been here before saying how he would approach people on facebook in >computing groups to supply him help on a certain topic (and of course, give no credit to the person that helped), >because he's just too retarded to research on his own.. so he gets blocked, mocked and ignored.

>if any of you faggots see david murray on facebook (if you use it that is) and he's asking/begging for help to make his >next homosexual faggot festival of a video: demand cash from him or tell him to fuck off. all he does is use people.
[citation needed]
I keep hearing this, but no proof. Forgive me for not taking an anonymous poster on a shit board at their word.

Are we just clowning on vintage tech 'tubers now?
I'm curious, is there any dirt on clint?

Can I get all the lore behind this guy and the webm of him running?
t. /o/ tourist

based and good luck user

Thanks, user.

David Murray is a self-absorbed vintage tech youtuber. He grew up during the 8-bit personal computer era and in the 90s worked for a shit OEM that made garbage computers and had brainlet customers as tech support and left when it got bought by samsung and went under. He got a free samsung tv out of it. unclear what he did from then on, but he eventually became an ebay seller, selling primarily ppc mac craptops, hence his former alias, the ibookguy. Today, I believe he does youtube/patreon full time. He also has a channel called 8 bit keys dedicated to electronic keyboards and synthesizers. He is also a texan and doesn't like going anywhere without a gun, and uses airsoft guns to "bypass" gun free zone regulations... because guns aren't a tool meant to be used for specific purposes, none of which are brandishing? Yeah...
I'm not actually sure where the running gif comes from. I'd very much like to know. Any other anons care to share?
T. a casual 8 bit guy viewer and Jow Forums dweller.

I'm glad I jog at night

He's gonna getcha

Attached: 8bitguysubway.webm (852x480, 999K)

Okay... so are these just people who know who he is noticing him out and about and recording?
That glance looks like that of a man who doesn't know he is being filmed/doesn't wish to be.

He's the owner of several dragon dildos according to some guy on Jow Forums

context please. Are these just randos filming 8-bit micropenis?

I see. I wouldn't be surprised.
Fake: no evidence
Gay: Dragon dildos

All webms in the thread are taken directly from his videos.

my bad. Any idea which ones? he looks like a fag, and open carry isn't tech.

I'm can't remember which video the running one came from, but the subway one is from 2:55 in this youtube.com/watch?v=u5y6PLe8V9s
Webm related is from his channel "Cranial Pasta"

Attached: 8-bit guy on drugs.webm (852x480, 1.57M)

Might as well complete the webm collection in the thread

Attached: 8bikeguy.webm (778x460, 650K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6PjzOvcymzI
youtube.com/watch?v=u5y6PLe8V9s

Friendly reminder that you will all be the exact same balding hunchbacks by the time you're his age.

Hair greying for most of you will start at age 28, that will be your first taste of the hell that awaits you as you start to become aware of your ageing.

Some of you are really salty brainlet virgins aren’t ya

Please go out and get some sun and do something productive with your lives

Attached: 85D76471-3C95-439D-BE8A-AC3A95E3362E.jpg (190x266, 7K)

OH RIGHT I FORGOT HE HAD A FUCKING GUN CHANNEL
MY FUCKING SIDES
Texas does have some bass ackwards laws about concealed vs open carry though.
You can't carry openly AT ALL, to an absurd and tedious degree. Open carry looks ridiculous on 99% of people (i saw a goth chick with a revolver on her hip one time, she looked good) but the fact that if your weapon is at all exposed (i don't believe unintentionally exposing it counts, such as picking the wrong weapon and outfit and bending over, shirt lifts up and reveals handgun) is illegal, is fucking retarded.

Go to sleep, David.

>guessing you mean the compaq?
>I agree. Rewatched the video a little while ago and jfc.
I don't get the people totally losing their shit over the Compaq fuckup, it's not like it was anything ultra-rare and it wasn't destroyed in the process, either.

His disaster of the Osborne "restoration" is far worse, but doesn't make a good webm.

Is the guy racist? I am planning to Patreon thus guy, but if he's a faggot racist then its a no-no.

it's like he's escaping from an unknowable horror, but must do it slowly, as to not arouse the suspicion of onlookers. This paired with his limp jog is pretty goofy desu.

Attached: 1566863972552.jpg (1147x1135, 59K)

THE CHAD STRIDE

ded board. full of retards