Linux sucks massive balls

>everything is broken, there's not a single distro that isn't fucking broken, raging from mildly broken to completely and utterly irreparably broken
>legacy support? lol, you wish
>drivers? just use nuevaueuea bruh, pretend screen tearing isn't happening
>software support? just use wine, who cares if its buggy
>what's that? 20 year old bug is still unfixed? well, who cares, as long as people aren't complaining!
>choice? why of course, pick a distro from this nice selection of 2 thousand million billion distros - oh and by the way, all of them suck in their own unique way but I'm sure you won't mind!
>DE? why yes here's some really awkward environments for you to use and configure, have fun spending 3 weeks to tune it Just how you like it(tm)!
Fuck Linux

Attached: 1566780320651.jpg (1200x1800, 198K)

Remind your other neuron to remember to breathe

>using a computer requires effort and any choice you make will have trade-offs
welcome to life, op

told you to use xubuntu faggot

Literally everything you posted is wrong.

>buy windows
>everything works out of the box, you can attend to whatever you're working on immediately
You Linuxfags are fucking hilarious. Enjoy wasting countless hours on bullshit

linux sucks massive balls

Works on my machine.

t. has never developed on Windows
muh gaymes do work out of the box though I'll give you that

Actually I'm a full time developer that develops on Windows 95% of the time (the other 5% I make cross platform builds happen on Linux). So shut the fuck up.

Visual Studio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crappy bullshity amateurish GNU tools

Who are you quoting?

Yes that must be why we see tons of threads here complaining about windows 10 and coming up with weird powershell commands and third party utilities you need to use to fix it.

>Visual studio
That is non-free proprietary and closed-source software loaded with telemetry and spyware. Using it is not recommended.

Incoming direct deposit of ₹40.00 credited 09/04/2019 for account ***** from DURGA SIR

>Yes that must be why we see tons of threads here complaining about windows 10
Find one

>That is non-free proprietary and closed-source software loaded with telemetry and spyware. Using it is not recommended.
I'd rather use professional software with telemetry than broken free software written by mountain gnomes.

Your turn moochie

Dude don't make fun of indians, not cool

Attached: 1567395052004.webm (422x236, 2.63M)

>Find one
No I don't hang around in microsoft shill threads which is why I will be leaving this one now.

>I'd rather use professional software
Stopped reading there, no microsoft software can be considered professional.

>microsoft software can't be considered professional
>GNUcuck software made overnight by college students can be considered professional
Lol, hows that GIMP treating ya?

> I'm a developer
What do you develop? and what language?
> Visual studio is good
It's literal bloat. Not everyone has the latest gen PC's needed to make VS run fast enough.

Great actually, I have my own fork of GIMP with many issues fixes. If you want it you can pay me for it.

>What do you develop? and what language?
Full stack. All of htem.

>It's literal bloat. Not everyone has the latest gen PC's needed to make VS run fast enough.
If you can't afford a computer that can run VS, maybe development isn't the first thing you should consider. By the way, Windows running VS needs less ram than KDE needs to just exist. There goes your argument right through the window.

>talking about Microsoft software being shit
>brings up GIMP
are you MS shills actual fucking bots?
Adobe software is indeed professional grade, so?

And VS isn't?