What email service do you use and why?

What email service do you use and why?

Attached: 17432.png (512x512, 12K)

namecheap email and rainloop web client

Attached: cc447461.jpg (1273x703, 75K)

You forgot to answer the "why" question, pedo.

Thinking of hosting my own, any tips?

whois.com
it's like 20-40 cents a month or something.

Gmail, nothing to hide from them

My own because I don't trust anyone

Fastmail with my own domain.

Because it's not Google, I can use many domains and aliases and I like the mobile app.

I tried Zoho for a while which was pretty good. But I didn't like the idea of pajeets running my email.

>Gmail
Because I SUCK and I'm ever so fucking patiently waiting for criptext to allow my own domain so I don't move away from Gmail over to something else then to my criptext email.
>Disroot
>Tutanota
>Proton
I use disroot for random shit like dating apps it's not encrypted so I'm not migrating to it. Tutanota and proton I use for junk and shit like fake accounts for Twitter or IPTV that I don't want in my Gmail.

Gmail, because I'm not a privacy freak.

Paranoid

tutanota

Gmail because I like bigbrother.

runbox.com with my own domain

>and why?
I was trying to decrease my reliance on google services and was looking for an alternative. Runbox offered the best overall package for me ie.
>safe country (i trust norwegian privacy laws more than I trust american)
>standard IMAP/SMTP implementation, works with my preferred clients (evolution and k-9)
>*DAV support for contacts, calendar and tasks

this and /thread

Net-C (I'm French)

postfix + mutt, your home ip is prob blacklisted so you'd need to do it on a vps if you want to send

mail.ru

outlook

I use mail for domain by Yandex.

Yandex.com because it has a clean interface

ProtonMail
It's securer

Google Apps with my own domain, and some gmails.

Does personal GApps now cost money if not grandfathered into an old gratis account?

mail.com for the @null.net adress, with thundar as a client

Whoops, I mean G Suite. It's called G Suite now.

Since they now require a phone number I'm done there. I can't even recover and account of mine because it says due to suspicious activity I must verify who i am with a phone number... I never gave them one in the first place,don't want to start now.