WHY IS THIS MOUSE NIPPLE STILL A THING?

WHY IS THIS MOUSE NIPPLE STILL A THING?

Look you can use your thumb on the touchpad fine and even take advantage of gestures if you have Windows Precision drivers. The only problem is that Lenovo Thinkpad touchpads are a bit on the small side because they need to keep physical buttons for the stupid mouse nipple not to upset the mousenipplewarriors.

Just kill this thing already. No one uses it anymore.

Attached: trackpoint.jpg (700x525, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sAeslM74U8
youtube.com/watch?v=6---yUoQBQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imaging being OP
KYS faggit

>you can use your thumb on the touchpad
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>mysides

> pretend to me beta male Linus
> low quality bro
> 1/5

It is a clit.

i had never used one until my sister bought a thinkpad edge and i realized they were actually quite nice, they are better than a trackpad for literally everything except for scrolling

they are worse for consuming, but better for productivity. so obviously the zoomers think they are stupid because they cannot conceptualize a tool designed to be useful

Shut up incel

Can you use your cock to navigate with the touchpad? Thought so.

thumb? i use my middle finger

its the only nipple most thinkpad users will ever touch

I'm using it right now.

He watched this.
youtube.com/watch?v=4sAeslM74U8

>clitmouse vs zoomerpad
Every day we stray further from God's chosen laptop pointer device.

Attached: images (7).jpg (678x452, 16K)

I've got 2 thinkpads. One with xfce and the other with a tilling WM, I only use the nipple on the one with the TWM. If you're using a near keyboard only setup the nipple is indeed superior otherwise the trackpad wins.

This is a retarded shit and it wasting trackpad space for it's buttons. The main problem for me is that my finger being a meat object introduces tremendous latency when I try to apply force to this thing. I cannot even draw a fucking circle with it.
For a thing like PCG1 it is excellent but fuck, not for a big laptop. In a big laptop there should be much bigger joybutton so that softness of fingers is not an issue.

>everything except for scrolling
hold down middle mouse button
scroll away
that might be the best feature

>this faggit knocking the trackpoint
why is the linus staff made entirely of retards?

then buy an elitebook

> likes playing with balls
GAY

youtube.com/watch?v=6---yUoQBQc

really nigga?

you can

after buying my first thinkpad and using an elitebook that has a trackpoint at work, i'm never buying another one without it. I don't even use my mouse anymore because its so good.

I knew Jow Forums was going to be full of threads like this once that video hits youtube.

it's better than the trackpad after a bit of practice, I started using it after getting a bit of carpal tunnel, and largely prefer it even after my ct went away

go home ltt shill. besides i use the nipple on my desktop

Attached: IMG_20190904_183212.jpg (1984x1488, 544K)

fucking based

>no numpad
trash

What? The scrolling is fucking amazing with the clit, it's the feature I miss most when I'm forced to use a laptop without one. Middle click with the thumb and scroll away. So fucking good.

Attached: c6b.jpg (400x400, 111K)

why do you need a numpad? Im a developer. i dont work with numbers that much.

fuck I want this. to bad its so expensive

It was 60euros. Cheaper than my Logitech M570 mouse. Ahem... "mouse"

Bow before the trackpointer gods or kneel for thy last meal

Even if you don't want to use it as a mouse pointer, clit scrolling is so comfy I really can't go without anymore.

Having to move your fingers up and down again and again to scroll through a large page is retarded.

I have 4: one to use with my TV at home and 3 for my office to use during meetings/demonstrations/etc.

They're really not that expensive.

>using the touchpad
lolok
>windows
Oh, I see. Pic related.

Attached: trash.png (559x556, 154K)

Thinkpads are a joke. They're overpriced like MacBooks, became as repairable and upgradeable as them (so not at all) while in contrast having a joke for a display. Even Dell inspiron laptops are better... heck, even the lenovo yoga line is better.

I'm using it as I'm replying to you, solving the captcha and clicking Submit.