So this is the power of artificial """intelligence"""... wow

so this is the power of artificial """intelligence"""... wow...

Attached: 'autonomous' vehicles.jpg (669x511, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

towardsdatascience.com/why-deep-learning-is-not-a-silver-bullet-for-autonomous-vehicles-371c74c1a02b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$2/hour
God, I wish that was me.

if they tried this here in britainistan, every single one would be stolen by the end of the day

Autonomous vehicles don't use deep learning or AI

>getting paid 2$ an hour for driving a little shit via remote control
Sounds awesome
t. Third worlder

so what will prevent people from kicking that annoying thing over and take all the stuff? they're not so stupid that they'll assume it won't happen.... right?

what's preventing me from smashing your car's windows and taking all the stuff inside?

kek

19 cm between my legs
and .45 under armpit

so is the hustle another the onion?

>Autonomous vehicles don't use deep learning or AI
can you site some facts to back up your conjecture, otherwise, WRONG

more importantly, what's stopping me from making a big stinky poo on top of it and letting it continue on to the customer?

Attached: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (500x567, 53K)

The workers who agree to work for this little are artificially intelligent

it's locked inside my garage + you don't even know if we live in the same country.

That's a living wage in Colombia retard, learn how purchasing power works

>this post
this rolling fagbots will be even funnier to mess with than basedbikes

They're obviously not working in Colombia if their job is to control a few dumb robots in California

did you even read the fucking screencap of the article, this isn't "I didn't read the article" retardation this is literally "I read nothing but the headline"

this would totally work for sex robots
just pay $5 an hour to some thai hooker to remote control the robot and moan into a mic
billion dollar idea right here

>$2/hour
That is twice my salary.

I heard this from a conference on deep learning. Closest thing I can find supporting this in an article is this:
towardsdatascience.com/why-deep-learning-is-not-a-silver-bullet-for-autonomous-vehicles-371c74c1a02b

columbia,,, most powefuls in TECNOLOGÍAS of all america de sud

HOLY BASED

Think of it like this: it's a cute little robot instead of an actual Colombian riding a bike against traffic looking at his phone

What do you do?

browse Jow Forums

you know, thats above minimum wage in Columbia, wich is great for that kind of job

ok but orange man bad

I drive and deliver products for a car parts company.

Attached: The+longer+i+stare+at+it+the+more+questions+i_db4605_6479165.jpg (460x532, 46K)

Attached: HERE'S YOUR TACOS SIR.jpg (743x564, 61K)

pro as fuck, imagine getting paid to drive a remote control car

it's not artificial and it's not intelligence

just need to automate that remote driving now and you could make mad bank