Muh lightweight

>muh lightweight
>muh bloat
>hurr i dont want any features or ease of use
stop pushing this stupid meme you autists. Not everything large is bloated.

Attached: brainlet wokak 1.png (640x648, 100K)

based

>t. Windows 10 """""developer"""""

>muh KDE is bloated garbage

Some people like something lightweight,and others want features.
Let people like what they like and stop being an insufferable tard about it.

>not everything large is bloated
Ur mom is
Faggot

>muh privacy

You are not supposed to look for agreement and coexistence in this website.

Ok,wish i cared.

peoples saying something is bloat are just boomers that can't understand new paradigms, also they have very poor working memory because most of them are either NEETs or employed for a stupid/repetiting job.

>repetiting
Is that what they teach you in schools these days?

Can confirm.

>gnome 3
>less functions
>more space usage
Dare you call it not bloat.

do you like the command line?

nobody *likes* the command line. in a perfect world we could do everything through keyboard shortcuts or at the click of a mouse. people who want more of cli are usually new to linux as a whole and think the "minimalist" (not really) lifestyle is better than using a gui.
not OP but i doubt he does either.

I'd prefer to have the shit available for download, not preinstalled.

it's faster to remove them then add them. it's objectively better to have things preinstalled for you

found the systemd user

>hurr durr muh systemd
name something better. i actually dare you. sysv is universally hated and is bloated for what it is, openrc is larger than systemd-init and nobody likes it, runit is hated by literally everybody and the only reason its used by void is to try to be "different"
not saying systemd isn't shit but it's a lot less shit than other inits

It would be if the stuff was sorted well and not hidden here and there. Besides, not having it right away would lower the install time.

who cares about the install time? you do it ONCE and most normal people go and wait for it to be over with. that's literally a less relevant argument than boot times

>peoples saying something is bloat are just boomers that can't understand new paradigms
why cant firefox do 3d modelling :(