The NY Post is embedding steg in their images on their CMS

twitter.com/_Luke_Slytalker/status/1169050767103102976?s=20

So it looks like this guy found that the NY Post is embedding stenography in images on their content management system, specifically for the Epstein and Maxwell photos.

Attached: maxwell.jpg (1923x1504, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YTn8k7yf
pastebin.com/TGi47Ewg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

steganography*

Pic related, it's a comparison between a 2014 unsolved Cicada 3301 puzzle, and the In n' Out burger photo of Maxwell hosted on the NY Post site.

Attached: EDlNgJiUwAAdF0w[1].jpg (2048x1536, 644K)

Attached: shutitdown.png (752x529, 218K)

so

Well, what is it?

It's time to find a fast way to factor numbers Jow Forumsentoomen

So it's basically copyright protection??

JIDF in this thread already

it doesn't prove shit

That's a pretty big key.

Attached: key.png (523x436, 327K)

pull the plug!!

God I hate new shit fonts.

Attached: 1527033334185.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

>1337 hacker cant take a screenshot

God damn that happened fast.

>green terminal
>photo of screen

could uuid or something. they get stupidly large these days
besides it only embedded in exif

All real hackers know to disable screen capture and keystroke logging

Maybe they're implementing a secret watermark?

No it must be jews.

based schizo poster

Someone ask him to create a writeup. I am checking the files and I am not seeing any steganography. Ask him to please post the links to the exact Jpeg files.

Not sure if this is legit... we need to confirm with him and get the correct links.
Checking the maxwell_final3.jpg from nypost is not giving me any Hex code below country code... this is what I am getting:
pastebin.com/YTn8k7yf
I do see the "ToMerlin" tho

bump

bumpity bump

Wonder what message they're attempting to send, honestly. What could the NYPost possibly have to do with anything beyond shitting out "journalism" articles?

Wonder if this is true in the first place. He needs to provide the links to the images supposedly having steganography in them. I have been trying to replicate it and it is not showing me anything. Once the image links are shared we could start to confirm and assist.

>This brainless
Its so they can track weebs like the guy who made the trump WWE meme.

We will find every one of your drumpftards.

Do it yourself you fucking retard

already did and found NOTHING. If the guy provides the correct link to the images it would be a different story you fucking nigger

wtf i love ny post now

Are you all retarded, or just acting like it? The guy tweeting this shit out is clueless. That screenshot showing a "PGP key" is just some software that guesses shit and that's clearly a false positive.

>it's another Jow Forums schizo
ok

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-04 (17) Luke Slytalker The Force on Twitter We’ll just get right to the meat am (598x1177, 707K)

Looked at it through an EXIF viewer on Linux, then skimmed over the file in vim. I just see standard stuff in the picture. This is for maxwell_final3.jpg or whatever. Nothing to see.

That's what I am saying. Already checked those files and did not find anything. He needs to provide the link to the files he checked. At least the ones matching the file names he is stating are not showing anything related to steganography.

── $stegdetect -t jopifa *.jpg
epstein-5.jpg : negative
epstein-mug-shot-1.jpg : negative
jeffrey-epstein-5.jpg : negative
maxwell_final2.jpg : negative
maxwell_final3.jpg : negative
maxwell_final.jpg : negative

>muh Jow Forums
Pajeetranny nypost and nyt are different.

I'm not seeing shit

Attached: file.png (284x108, 10K)

Me neither. And the guy is sharing a link in Mega with the images he supposedly downloaded from NY Post. He should provide the link to the images in the nypost website to check them. I am not finding anything on the ones I've found matching the filenames. It seems it is bullshit.

epstein-5.jpg : negative
epstein-mug-shot-1.jpg : negative
maxwell_final2.jpg : negative
maxwell_final.jpg : negative

The ones on the mega link could be already manipulated.

This. I'm not trusting it. Either they FOUND HIM OUT and altered the images, or more likely, this is some sort of stunt or mental break. Not falling for it.

My guess is the guy added the data himself. Fake news probably

yeah could be pretty possible.
this!

>Qanon
>guy fawkes mask
>taking photos of his screen

If he was smart he would have stripped the EXIF data out of his pics, then converted them to something like .gif or .png, that way when Twitter converts it, even more data is lost. Not sure if he stripped the Exif data out of his pics or not, but it seems shady af

Yeah I agree, most of the people tagged are fuckin qanon larpers.

Attached: file.png (628x445, 271K)

did some testing and I am not seeing anything here. Check the pastebin:
pastebin.com/TGi47Ewg

I mean what if they put in the regular photos on the article or whatever? Seems like they'd be the first people that would hear about the autism finding it. Why couldn't they just put in the regular pics?

>Jow Forums schizos discover image metadata
Can't you fucking niggers stay in your shithole?

Actually someone on pol posted the following links

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg

Tested them and YEAH, it seems one of them has outguess!!!! :-o wtf so I don't know now :S

ghislaine-maxwell-1.jpg : outguess(old)(*)
ghislaine-maxwell.jpg : negative

What would be the point of it though? Why conceal something in a NYPost image?

>falling for gay psyops
Go back to the Q board, retard.

I have no idea it is just weird!

The NYPost is communicating a signal to an undisclosed source obviously....... They've done this for decades idiots.

For you.

Okay, but why is he taking photos of his monitor?

dilate

i embedded my dick in your mom last night op

Why do you leftypol want an anti white safespace?

>guy is sharing a link in Mega with the images he supposedly downloaded
nope, not sketchy at all

Attached: get in the van.gif (300x225, 931K)

metadata

>potentially interesting anomaly in images
>fucking Q niggers ruin it
every time, even in spicy spoke's retard dungeon they were a plague

Attached: qanon.png (1536x2048, 1.46M)

RENT FREE

Attached: anime0nazi.jpg (900x675, 66K)

based illiterate retard
so this is the power of Jow Forums

How do I read image data like this guy? How long does it take to be as skilled as him?

Why do people still try to fake things that can be so easily disproven? Does it just not matter anymore as long as the ad money pays off?

It's all fake, retard. It's a set of images hosted in some shitty wordpress blog, how fucking retarded do you have to be to fall for this shit? I could take a random image, fill the metadata with "NIGGER" and post it claiming it came from some government agency and you fucking brain dead monkeys would fall for it.

>wordpress

>altered the images
check the archives then, wayback machines, etc

That data isn't even close to the same. Just because he hexdump'd them both with a matrix colorscheme doesn't mean they're similar in any way whatsoever.

Most big tech sites like facebook have their own metadata embedded in images like this to track their own content. My guess is this is NY Post's fingerprint they put in their files. Unless you think the nuclear launch codes are hidden in the 25 bytes of OP's image? Given all the FFs, half of them are magic numbers anyways.

>Most big tech sites like facebook have their own metadata embedded in images like this to track their own content.
Pretty sure even Jow Forums embeds shit nowadays, it's common and disgusting.

ITT:. people who cannot into steganography
>muh EXIF
>muh GIF

>Anons literally being confused and asking questions
>jidf
Jesus

>sudo apt install shed
>shed image.jpg
now you're as smart as this guy lel