About time!

About time!

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-105326_SmartNews.jpg (1080x1544, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/pride
antirez.com/news/122
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_nuclear_accidents
github.com/antirez/redis/issues/5335
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was the last push. I can't take it anymore.

Attached: 1491613723818.jpg (401x401, 36K)

FUCK JEWS

FUCK WOMYN

FUCK NIGGERS

I mean you kind of have to agree about the whole whitelist and blacklist thing

Idiotic bs

based. I wish I had a job at mircosoft doing asinine things like this which comprises of doing a find and replace and not telling my boss I finished it until 2 months after being assigned

I am not using Chromium though.

yeah agreed and we need to replace othello and the yin-yang symbol with all gray pieces too

and they are coming for our dicks too

Are you mentally challenged?

No. Same with master and slave, it's just the vernacular and there's no reason to change it. No sane person reads whitelist and blacklist and thinks of race.

Attached: GIMMEMYCHIPS.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

wow the naziism in this thread
can't say I'm shocked!

It never really bothered me, but I did kind of think "huh, black" in my head. It did confuse me when I tried to set up a minecraft server as a kid as well. Allowlist and blocklist make things clearer on top of removing any relation to race that could be formed. You should be indifferent to this, it's not going to destroy the programming world or anything.

Thank you, Microsoft. Just, thank you. Windows users of the world unite!

Attached: Pride1.jpg (699x1048, 1003K)

this retard is just low tier baiting, also probably using Rust as well.

wow that's quite the change. I'd assume that's about all they're capable of since they gave up on IE and edge

>Redmond suggests nuking...diversity
ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY BASED

Attached: 1373313103458.jpg (736x751, 120K)

>looks like Jow Forums meme
>it's not a Jow Forums meme
dunno what i should feel

yea I call mine 'superiorlist' and 'niggerlist'

of all sad words of tongue or pen
the saddest are these,
Jow Forums was right again

microsoft.com/en-us/pride

Why would anyone use this OS? Jesus Christ, how pathetic.

This will finally stop racism and improve shitty life and culture of black neighborhoods. We will no longer have to hear about innocent armed blacks being shot during police intervention and about white farmers being killed in RPA.
It's hard to believe it all was caused just by that one term in a source code of open source project.

Jow Forums is always wrong

>Microsoft wants more control over Chromium code, tries to bait public so they would pressure Google
>ooga booga sjw baah waah jews boo hoo pol
your type of pills would be dumb ones

Attached: 51901.jpg (720x715, 96K)

>n-n-no Microsoft isn't SJWs. T-they're b-b-b-based
Nice damage control, pajeet.

I bet these fuckers mock greenbubbles

Who are you quoting?

antirez.com/news/122

based antirez not giving in to leftists

You.

Nothing wrong with being a little more inclusive.

Attached: 1567593699872.jpg (890x876, 150K)

The English dramatist Philip Massinger used the phrase "black list" in his 1639 tragedy The Unnatural Combat. After the Restoration of the English monarchy brought Charles II of England to the throne in 1660, a list of regicides named those to be punished for the execution of his father.

What do when all the tech giants are so fucking retarded they don't deserve your business anymore?

I really don't want to support any of these fuckers.

>let's literally rewrite the dictionary to change any word with potentially offensive connotations, also I will always find words to be offended about no matter what lengths you go to
yup nothing wrong here

so they're blacklisting those two words

Just revert bro.

Attached: 1567558804502.jpg (640x723, 39K)

Delete this post right now, you bigot.

I've got a dongle for you in my pocket you niggie

basically aye

Sure but I'm not ever saying "allowlist" that's an abomination of a word.

"White" and "Black" only ever had use in contextual literacy by the evoked emotional response of the colors. One, literally a pure light, the other, literally a depiction of fear. We could speculate that this came from unknown dangers in caves, or the night.
But one thing I know is that the contextual imagery of "white/black" verbiage was never based on skin color, and anybody who percieves it as such is an uncultured fucking moron.

Again, allowlist, gross as fuck.

Treat your reading disability

Yes, I agree with you.

It's called paraphrasing, you moron.

>durr its offensive becuz it gots the word black in it
Yeah, man, last night I wanted to read a book so I picked the NIGGER coloured one off the shelf
"Holy Bibble" is what it said on the cover, the gold lettering on the NIGGER coloured hardcover giving it that special feel
Man, I thought to myself, wish I had more NIGGER coloured books

>Banner about sexuality
>Man and dog on far left
Pls no.

Attached: damnt.png (252x244, 55K)

was meant for going to go kms now.

what's next? consecrating the code?

Those terme are widely used outside of IT as well.

Apache's htaccess configfiles has been using allow list for literally two and a half decades before you sensitive snowflakes came around.

wwwwww

*terms

dilate

kek
based and people of color pilled

ehh.
It bothers me a lot less than when people decided to get offended over slave-master computer terminology.
at least with this I can understand the "why is black the bad one and white the good one?", but the automatic assumption that 'slaves' refers to black people makes my eyes roll.

So have they changed Black Friday yet? Are people getting lynched for saying White Christmas? It's all so tiring.

Attached: 1567072387362.webm (540x404, 1.18M)

Why should I care about it?

Just wait until Microsoft starts banning users from Windows for problematic speech. But really, the users will deserve it for installing such malware.

>2019
>not using gnu + linus tech tips

Who gives a shit?

I always thought that picture was Kramer. I'm retarded.

non racists

Imagine being so mentally ill you look for racism in every day terms

based, the earlier the US collapses the better for the rest

I only agree with the whitelist blacklist one.

Good example of subconscious bias in action.

imagine thinking that master-slave terminology is implicitly racist and intentionally oppressing black people (as if they were the only race to be enslaved)

>nuking
wow that's offensive
Don't they know real people died because of the atomic bomb?

>real people
Name one white person killed by a nuke.

xDDDDDDDDDDD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_nuclear_accidents

Kek

So it's not a quote, tardo.
And it's not paraphrasing either because you've lost the original meaning completely.

Didn't a whole bunch of people die in that silo accident in the 80s?

>White - doves, god, gandalf, ice cream, light, flowers
>Black - stain, oil, death, big tiddy goth gf, necrosis, niggers

Of course people will associate white with good and black with bad. It's 'fear of the dark', not light. Although we can argue if pale goth gfs are actually black or white

How long until they want to rename Mont Blanc and Montenegro?

>White Christmas
Last few years (((they))) have beeng pushing other terms, like winter festivities as White Christmas is seen as non-inclusive and agressive toward jews and muslims. It's clown world

imagine being afraid 50% of the time for no good reason lol

if you aren't afraid of the dark you're pretty much not a human being

>whitelist, blacklist
>profanity, geopolitical, diversity
i want all the humans involved in the decision of time and resources wastage to be killed in public from wounds inflicted with severe pain
t. cousin

>Yeah, man, last night I wanted to read a book so I picked the NIGGER coloured one off the shelf
>"Holy Bibble" is what it said on the cover, the gold lettering on the NIGGER coloured hardcover giving it that special feel
>Man, I thought to myself, wish I had more NIGGER coloured books
kek

Attached: Autism_Speaks_Logo_Updated.jpg (301x330, 11K)

Read

hahahahaha

github.com/antirez/redis/issues/5335

I don't undestand how someone can be triggered by whitelist blacklist or master and slave. No one would make the link with black people, the context is just too obvious. Those people are fucking retarded. Why don't they seek help ? They should see a shrink

How many threads with at most a few words do you create per day, trollbot? Thinkingsmiley.png

>wants open borders
into the trash it goes

While I agree with you that getting triggered is ridiculous, I don't understand why people's kneejerk reaction is to defend the terms. They are invented terms for the domain of computing, master slave coprocessors for example aren't really a master and a slave, but refers to who generates clocking signal.

banning words like "master" and "slave" is kinkshaming
checkmate bigots

Attached: 1556598602471.jpg (960x1280, 175K)

nigger

You just know a white dude pushed this. SJWism exploded when asians and slavic jews started taking over tech, pushing out white men. Well guess who's angry, in need of work, and has a vested interest/grudge against the tech industry.

asians, especially asian males, get fucked by affirmative action tards even more than whites do

pol called, they think youre really cool.

why did you delete your post?

lmfao what a wonderful loss of time and resources

That's doubleplus good comrade

>However @mythz has a point IMHO in that we should make totally sure that what we pick will not be sensed as wrong in a few years. But honestly this could happen anyway given the environment that is shaping out there.
so he cucked, but at least he is doing this as a job and not on his free time

youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

based and ricepilled

It makes no difference to me.

A cocky novice once said to Stallman: “I can guess why the editor is called Emacs, but why is the justifier called Bolio?”

Stallman replied forcefully: “Names are but names, ‘Emack & Bolio's’ is the name of a popular ice cream shop in Boston-town. Neither of these men had anything to do with the software.”

His question answered, yet unanswered, the novice turned to go, but Stallman called to him: “Neither Emack nor Bolio had anything to do with the ice cream shop, either.”

(The store is named after two homeless men.)