Hates Apple and Apple products

>Hates Apple and Apple products
>Runs a business repairing these devices

Is it autism and is he the most cringey "tech" youtuber?

Attached: file_12677_maxresdefault18.jpg (640x360, 52K)

stop making threads about this faggot and the chink retard

repairing them is probably what made him hate them

>Hates Apple and Apple products because they suck and break easily
>Charges retards to fix them

Based. Sorry OP that you have autism

He has also said that he would love to become certified to fix lenovo products, but their model requires a sales target to be met, and it was so absurd he'd end up having to only push new devices to consumers rather than repair them to meet it, so he wasn't interested.

also,
This
Most likely, without a fucking doubt.
I wouldn't be surprised if he hated them for years before he started repairing shit on the side. Apple has been scamming people for decades now.

He's a textbook example of a cuck

if it wasn't hard he wouldn't have a job at all.
If everything was as easy to replair or replace as a shitty thinkpad nobody would bother to use his service because it would be cheaper to go somewhere else.

This fucking guy can suck a fat dick for all I care. I'm tired of his repetetive shit showing up in my feet, go away greasy new york dwelling troll.

Found the iToddler

Attached: brainlet-trike.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Luis is definitely on the spectrum. I find him to be pretty funny and entertaining. I think most of his hate for Apple comes from their business practices.- which, seems to have soured anything Apple for him. He has an odd combination of intelligence and nativity. ie, somehow he didn't know google was a botnet, and made a video ranting about it recently.

based louis

He probably started loving Apple but only a faggot would still like Apple in 2019.

Hmmm
Seems those two have some causation but the other way around
>fixes apple prouducts for a living
>now hates apple
Makes perfect sense once you switch it around.

What sort of faggot would like any company?

He said he never liked apple in an older video saying it always made his life harder when using them
But he said he doesnt have a hate boner for them,one example he gave was when people are using prouducts that have better OSX drivers than windows drivers,he will reccomend they get a macbook.

>hates Apple
Where does this idea even come from? I watched him repair an iMac and his commentary was perfectly objective, praising the good bits and laughing about the bad.

this

he repairs them because most of the fucking retards who work in NYC use macs. He makes a lot of money doing it. It's not that hard to understand.

>taking money from retards
why not

hello apple marketing prostitute. your shekels have been deposited into your account.

>What sort of faggot would like any company?
a corporate cock sucking faggot will suck them dry.. op being a prime example of such extreme faggotry.

>Where does this idea even come from?
it comes from bitter virgins that are employed by apple to shitpost on forums, image boards and social media. they never learn, just continually btfo.

Someone else being bad is often a business oportunity.
I do contracting, I've made a career of cleaning up after CGI (canadian software dev welfare; basically trudeu sucks your countries leader off under the table and they somehow win bids for gov contracts and then they shit it up worse than an army of pajeets)