5 volume rockers

>5 volume rockers

this is why iPhone is superior lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-134555_Bixby Voice.jpg (1080x911, 111K)

Gee having complete control over my audio volume and levels coming from every individual source is such a burden. Fuck me user, you're right

>samshit
>stock samshit
>calling sliders rockers
>not using pre-pie android
Based retard

>5 burdensome options is superior
cope

Yeah, unlike iOS, where volume control in action center is fucking bugged.

I will fuck you. Get ready

>I am such a hapless subniglet retard that having more control over volume is confusing: The Post: The Movie on Ice

more thab 1 is bloat

>using botnetxby
>complaining about having the option to change the volume levels of things that make sounds
samsuniggers are just applefags that have convinced themselves they're smarter

>burdensome
you sound fat

>burdensome options
This is exactly the mentality of a fruitnigger and why iPhones will always be seen as stacy-tier shit for people who don't like technology

Checked

>bixby botnet
>samsung stock rom
>not flashing Lineage OS

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-213152_Clover.png (1080x1920, 213K)

Fuck you.

Nigger kike. Nigger.

This is literally why Android is superior and iPhone does have this shit as well, you just have to navigate to different areas of the settings to find all the different volume controls while on Android they're all together.

hiding volume options is not better. android internally still has 5 volume options: ringtone, media, system, notification, and alarm. hiding system and notification into ringtone is not better especially since there is no way to separate system from ringtone

i can smell this poster from here

Firstly yes this is one of the very few things I prefer about android, secondly no you can’t do this on iPhones but I wish you could.

But this is one of the few things that are good

I only have 3.

Attached: 1544917696572.png (786x1028, 100K)

>not using post-pie android
Ftfy

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-190553.png (1080x1920, 79K)

>bixby voice
kek

Cope retard

This is fine -- the real issue is that the latest versions of Android reversed the behavior of the hardware volume buttons. So you can no longer easily and intuitively change the ringer volume. And for some reason there isn't even a setting that you can change back.

>rockers

Attached: 1437632601546.jpg (483x604, 63K)

wait how is it burdensome?

iToddlers only have an IQ of 43 and it puts too much burden on their peanut brains to have more than one volume slider.