Wtf

Wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-005028.jpg (1080x1920, 660K)

behead those who hurt kots

why are white people so violent

lol

CAT THOT PATROLLED

I knew this kid irl too he uses to pee on himself no joke I'm not even lying. Should of seen this coming in hindsight

Is empathy an idea natict which is shared only among a tribe? Can empathy be employed among other race? No, you can only be truly empathic to your owm race, genewise. Being an "empath" to everyone is a ploy to get you and be a weak faggot, only your family and your tribe benefit from empathy, this is why Israel practice closed borders.

The stupid cunt could have converted to pisslam and behead a granny on the streets to satiate his lust for blood. No sentencing there.

poor kitty
f

Is empathy an instinct which is shared*
fucking bot keyboard.

>doesn't post punishment

Attached: shkreliafterprison.jpg (600x662, 83K)

Should I mention that hes actually autistic too? "I wish I was making this all up

Yeah empathy is reserved for your own people, that's why your jungledwelling ancestors sacrified eachother by smashing stones on babyheads to please some ET god who wanted gold while other races tends to like nature and try to not interfere with nature as good as we can

Also they let him walk free :/

Death to animal abusers.

Interesting, name of et god?

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-010337.jpg (1080x1920, 477K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-010412.jpg (1080x1920, 652K)

The Chad Chadwick VS. The Virgin Smokey.

dunno, dun care. You should be more interested in how your people treat eachother than how some faggots treat domesticated animals.
Empathy for nature is something that is natural for us humans, but I bet that mass-production of meat, destroying the seas, exterminating spiecies and robbing Earth of it's resources is just a part of the game huh?

I don't trust fags in the slightest.

Fucking psychopath

With that staement I can agree 100%, around fags ignore their garbage

MASHALLAH

The one fag friend that my wife and I have admitted to being attracted to our friend's 10 year old daughter. They are perverted freaks.

put him to death sentence he is likely become serial killer like Edward Kemf

Remind a """European""", are Puerto ricans spanish rape-babies or just some offspring of southamericans.
Fuck we need to reinstate racial biology

This

Needs to be locked up even if only for a little bit. In jail or a nut house.

kill the faggot and give what ever gf he had to me

We shouldn’t rush to judgment here. The kitten must have provoked him somehow.

Rape babies. A lot of them are practically black and the rest are heavily hispanic. Puerto Ricans are fucking crazy and should be severed from the US all together.

People like this need to be dragged out in public and have done to them what they did to the animal. I would've gladly smashed this vile cunts limbs and ribs to pieces with a hammer and watched him die.

I hate the fact he gets to get away with it just because of the autism card

Makes sense, lucky for us they are trapped on an Island, and lucky for them they will chill out with their bros and sistas; venezuela and cuba

Why is it illegal to harm your own pet in the first place? It's yours, you bought it, you can waste your own money by ruining it if you want. Obviously don't do it in front of kids because death and gore is traumatic for little ones but in the privacy of his own home I don't understand how that's breaking any laws.

I find that with my dog all I need to do is bop her on the head similar to they way you would lightly spank a child. There is no need to truly harm your pet for disciplinary reasons as it will end up acting out worse just as children who are beaten act out. I agree that animal abuse laws are overbearing though. In the end they are just animals.

dogs remember that shit. be mean to a puppy and hes not ever gonna like you. if you’re gentle and nice to a puppy he’ll be that way with you when he’s older. from my experience anyways ive always had dogs and never a mean one

I've never hurt my dog only lightly bopped her on the head. She's attached at my hip. We're the best of friends. She's very sensitive so just hearing me talk in a negative tone upsets her a lot. She was my first dog, and I didn't know exactly how to train and discipline her. But still, I never did anything severe that messed with her. My next dog will be a chinese crested, because I'm sick of fucking dog hair and don't want to have to clip one every month. As we speak my girl is lying right next to me snoring :^)