When did you knew you had no privacy?

When did you knew you had no privacy?

Attached: 23443654673245.jpg (1000x500, 76K)

When I got into IT. It's great, I get to spook normies with reality. The downside is I also have to live with the burden of this knowledge and no body likes me ; )

Right away. It's given based on the way the Interwebz works. Just treat it as a public forum and don't upload/post shit you wouldn't want to be associated to you in public.

When my mom walked in on me fapping.

Why did the spammers start using a pajeet talkfilter?

when i started seeing patrols near my house more frecuently

When the state prosecutor investigator asked me if I’d supply them with all my hard drives as a gesture of good will

25 years ago...as soon as I got America Online.

Attached: edward_snowden_getty_images_170248179_photo_by_the_guardian_via_getty_imagesjpg.jpg (1200x657, 111K)

finding out TOR is funded by the US military years ago did it for me

when I was 13 and my mom walked in on me fapping to newgrounds hentai

Attached: 1567431092713.gif (206x159, 1.74M)

When I found out my friends roomate was being captured on video from his laptop and we found out he was crossdressing in secret and cosplaying anime girls. The videos were in the godamn server on the campus.Luckily my friend took it all down but still the fact that somehow someone was recording this shit via the wifi we were logged into was insane.

When I exited my mother's womb.

God is watching us all! hey glowies, still can beat GOD, lol

Did she give you a helping hand?

based, wish i was there to see it :3

When I came to this website.

When Edward Snowden happened.

When Jow Forums told me all about the botnet

I always had a suspicion even when I was young. I always thought that there was NO WAY someone somewhere wasn't watching or listening and that theses systems are undoubtedly monitored somewhere along the line.

based

when i first used tor browser and looked at how many third party scripts a single webpage had

Tor is what some computer engineer call, hiding under 9 proxies. this government hackers spread the paranoid shit but they hide under 9 proxies...... i still don't get how they become hackers, brainless people................................

Attached: Son-Goku on vacation form or maybe on happy form.jpg (1373x2025, 436K)

When my parents and school told me to never use my real name online. I only use it for 1 email and Amazon/eBay and I'm considering changing my name and never using it online
I still can't believe people do use their real name for stuff

Attached: ECqSVuDU4AEJYKh.jpg (742x971, 74K)

When my friends Dad (who worked for the phone company) told us the FBI could listen in on phones even if they were hung up. My Dad was a cop and told us all the ways they surveil people. This was back when there were only landlines, wiretaps, telephoto lenses and snail mail which the authorities could intercept and read. Probably before most of you were even born,

After Snowden.

I live with my mother. I never experienced such thing.

when I saw how many big brawny companies were sharing my tight little remote port while I was passed out (unaware, not paying attention to TCP remote port access). Oh, oh, oh, Amazon had their way first, with as many as 5 IP's simultaneously fucking the same remote port. Then after they had their fun, here comes LinkedIn to fuck me. Oh, then comes Google and they used my tight little port for as they wanted, till I was no good to them anymore. Then when they tossed me aside, smaller beta's like ad companies started taking turns on me. I was left a gooey mess, my remote port hole sore and bruised.

Attached: lucky-star-deer-scene.jpg (480x360, 17K)

When i plugged this badboy into the phone port.

Attached: early%20web%20aol[1].jpg (800x533, 336K)

listen in on hung up land line phone? lol damn

When I was deploying EternalBlue in my highschool network and pwning literally every windows box I came across.