Donald Trump "THIRD TEMPLE" for whole world

antichrist update youtube.com/watch?v=II9zAeZSyeE

Attached: Cohenim-Temple.jpg (600x400, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCHOWWcibU4
youtube.com/watch?v=gNvrrhxC1sg
youtube.com/watch?v=H9c_l2s6Wk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Antichrist is going to show up in our lifetime, isn't he?

Attached: The Antichrist-False Prophet-and Satan.jpg (1200x846, 201K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tCHOWWcibU4

yes i believe the 70th week of daniel will begin on the day that the jews are allowed to build the temple
as the first 69 weeks started with the declaration to rebuild the temple

There’s not some antichrist guy coming. We’re in Babylon (multicultural dystopia ruled by money powers). The final beast is world Jewry.
“The devil deceived the whole world”. That’s world Jewry. Even atheists could see through some guy taking over the world and demanding worship.

The 70th week ended with the sacking of Jerusalem. What prophecy is timed, but doesn’t fulfill for thousands of years? Waiting on the 70th week is some relatively new Christian fad, like speaking in tongues, or the rapture.

>Even atheists could see through some guy taking over the world and demanding worship.

Sure but they won't do anything to stop him and if it becomes inconvenient or impossible to do business without his mark, well it's no biggie since they don't believe in it anyway.

this is not what the bible says
>Even atheists could see through some guy taking over the world and demanding worship
lol lol ultralol
he will do great signs and atheists will be the easiest target

They already tried to build it once before under Julian the Apostate but the ground opened up and incinerated them all.

>Even atheists could see through some guy taking over the world and demanding worship.
They will probably be the first to worship the Antichrist and take the Mark of the Beast.

i dont know what bible you have been reading but the 70th week is what is described in the book of revelation

HEIL SATAN!

numerals are true

youtube.com/watch?v=gNvrrhxC1sg

antichrist infiltration

I forgot about that! All the sources for that were Christian though, weren't they?

once the united states dollar collapses they
will need the third temple to mind control
all of you and stop the world wide chaos
that'll happen. i hope you're ready shit heads.

Attached: solomons temple.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

What do you think happened then?

>herr derr we only believe what we can see give us evidence
>kikes summon the antichrist that performs miracles and deceives people
>*atheists start worshipping it*
>hurr derr atheists can see through this bs
Kys

Redpill me on Julian the Apostate. Was he another Jew sympathizer?

We can't trust christian sources, only jew approved news is news. 6 gorillions am i rite? I heard it's more now, they adjusted for inflation.

I have no idea. You read chronicles of the crusades and every other page is a description of some miracle or another. Have to doubt they all actually occurred, y'know? Especially considering the way the crusades turned out

Attached: 1545357528737.gif (664x714, 688K)

He was a later Roman Emperor (after Constantine when they went Christian) who tried to take the Roman empire back to paganism. Think they called it neo-platonism. Actually a very competent general who had a good run in Germany but then got killed by the Persians. The empire stayed Christian after that

I try and look at every source and ask myself what the author's agenda is. My years of reading the very media you cited are the reason I always do this

Julian the apostate, born in christianity yet went pagan and very anti-christian, somehow likes the jews, so much that he ordered the construction of ht third temple which was abandonned after his death. Another golem bites the dust

>somehow likes the jews
>somehow
This implies you're surprised. Why would you think that considering there seems to be a near 100% correlation that if someone hates Christians, they're friendly with the Jews.

He probably only latched onto the third Temple thing specifically to btfo the Christians. He used the jews specifically to discredit Christianity, or tried to anyway

At the same time they probably weren't all that excited about chronicling the destruction of their most sacred holy site while just beginning construction.
Could have been wrong place wrong time with embellishments but some go far as to claim Christians simply razed the site out of whole cloth with no real evidence to back it up.

I mean, DJT could be the antichrist, which would be super awkward. He was sworn in when he was 66 years, 6 months old...

>t. everyone throughout history

Trump isn't the antichrist

this beast must die behold its horror!

Attached: 156089345908.jpg (496x822, 73K)

hope not, that would make me super sleepy

Well I hate to be that guy but there sure have been a lot of earthquakes lately

have to rebuild the temple first. models do not count

I think there’s unironically more evidence that it’d be the pope but I don’t think it is I think the stage hasn’t been completely set for it yet.

Which one tho there's two right now

>Which one
What do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=H9c_l2s6Wk8

Attached: 5D347B9A-882D-4598-9778-4F2D82EEBDFF.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Its a bit of a long story so here's the tldr

Rarzinger aka Benedict XVI is super into Walter Casper and Hans Jung
The German church gets money if you declare your a catholic but if you don't you don't get the sacrements
The German prelates have been tryin to smooth the protestant divide so they get more money
The biggest block is the papacy
Kasper has spoken/written that the papacy doesn't need the pope it could just be a committee
Ratzinger being of the same mind and under pressure to resign divided the papacy between an active and contemplative dynamic
Explains why hes still living there and wearing his white cassock
Explains why Francis rejected the standard protocol and attire, he thinks that his role is just to run things and promote what he thinks is best
Its basically a dumpster fire being extinguished with cooking oil

scumfuck mods

x)