Jow Forums Humor

Attached: f1a978e4164e838eb96680da870cf8ef.jpg (1067x567, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosgroup.com/
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: .png (575x471, 16K)

Attached: 1559079122459.png (1022x422, 655K)

I don't get it.

Attached: 1548917888418.png (514x121, 4K)

It's funny what pieces of shit wintoddlers will defend about their toy OS. Powershell is one of those pieces of shit.

I think its list
not sure tho

nope, doesn't exist

I think they had a fancy interpreter that used 'dir' instead of 'ls'. Not sure tho.

Is this from the annual CIA nigger meetup?

Attached: 1547715506756.png (831x793, 194K)

Attached: 1541979086571.png (1405x2297, 135K)

Why would a non-unix OS conform to arbitrary UNIX filenames?

that is cmd, not powershell.

Please quote where I said anything related to that, prakesh.

Because you didn't argue about soemthing concrete, so I assumed you were ranting about ls.

When you assume you make an ass out of you and me. So don't do it, toddler.

Next time, don't just shitpost. At least try and convey a meaning.

How much does Microsoft pay you to defend their toddler OS, pajeet?

Zero, I use Windows because I can't get the same software on Linux. And I don't cope about inferior alternatives to anonymous shitposters.

Attached: 1567766522466.jpg (3024x3024, 539K)

You don't use Windows, you're used by it. Why even come to Jow Forums if you hate technology? Just stay on /v/ where you belong.

>you're used by it.
Not even schizo posting hours.
>hate technology
I get paid to develop technology, unlike you.

>I get paid to develop technology, unlike you.
Post some, then.

Sure,
chaosgroup.com/

Attached: 1566534633481.png (902x849, 50K)

>Single-threaded code
Based and redpilled, thank you an hero.

>faggot art shit
WINTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: staa.gif (220x216, 39K)

based

I make more money than you. I am more qualified than you in terms of software engineering and applied mathematics. By all means, show me your open source contributions.

Attached: 1563987427751.png (493x387, 50K)

I'm sure daddy Microsoft pays you plenty of rupees, pajeet. But you would defend their malware for free, so it's a good deal for you.

chaosgroup is not owned by microsoft.
>malware
Proof?

>chaosgroup is not owned by microsoft.
You aren't a faggot artist, you're a retarded pajeet.
>Proof?
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
But you like to be owned by a corporation. They remind you of the Dutch East India Company.

You can have a operable program that lists directory content like ls does. Pretty much the same way as non-shell commands on a Linux shell.

Attached: 1552364577241.jpg (1097x550, 161K)

>pajeet
I'm pure blooded serbian, better mannered and more intelligent than you.
>gnu.org
I don't see a single analysis of a single windows binary, that can be called malicious. I want just that, for the current windows 10 build.

>I'm pure blooded serbian, better mannered and more intelligent than you.
Normally you LARP as whites, rather than your fellow subhumans, the Slavs. You're a slave to Microsoft, that isn't a good sign of intelligence.
>I don't see a single analysis of a single windows binary, that can be called malicious. I want just that, for the current windows 10 build.
0.5 rupees have been deposited.

>LARP as whites
We are caucasian by every DNA test. Again, American education and its lackeys fail to deliver.
>0.5 rupees
Not an argument.
Stop misrepresenting the open source community.

>caucasian
Does not mean white, retard. Why would you assume I am American? You're the one being proudly used by an American corporation.
>Not an argument.
Neither is your whataboutery, prakesh. Stop shilling for a toy OS.
>Stop misrepresenting the open source community.
I don't work for IBM. What are you on about?

>not white
It is, read up on WHO, international standardisations, and how DNA tests work.
>assume
Because you act pretty stupidly.
>used
I have an admin account on my OS.
>whataboutery
Every time I see a gnu.org link, I know a person lacks so much knowledge on a subject, he can't even parrot opinions. You failed to provide proof that windows contains malware.
>What are you on about
gnu.org appeared in the posts of a raving madman, which misrepresents them every time someone hears about 'gnu'.

>It is, read up on WHO, international standardisations, and how DNA tests work.
Is this what Microsoft told you? What a retard.
>Because you act pretty stupidly.
I'm not the one defending a toy OS.
>I have an admin account on my OS.
I don't care what "privileges" your walled garden grants to you. That's like being proud your master lets you use the plow. You're still a slave.
>Every time I see a gnu.org link, I know a person lacks so much knowledge on a subject, he can't even parrot opinions. You failed to provide proof that windows contains malware.
Any non-free software is malware.
>gnu.org appeared in the posts of a raving madman, which misrepresents them every time someone hears about 'gnu'.
But what does GNU have to do with IBM? Why did you even bring up IBM in the first place?

>told you?
No, I am not affiliated with them in any way, schizo.
>toy OS
I don't use a server OS on a desktop like a chump.
>"privileges"
Just because gnu/linux has an unsuitable featureset and support doesn't mean windows should too.
>That's like
False analogy.
>malware
I want objective proof with pages of binary analysis of at least one Windows binary.
>GNU
>IBM
You're just another schizo. Boring.
If you crave attention, go grab a police officer's gun from behind.

>No, I am not affiliated with them in any way, schizo.
Then why shill so hard for their toy OS?
>I don't use a server OS on a desktop like a chump.
GNU has always been a desktop OS. Windows has always been a toy. Pretty simple. Just because GNU is used on every server (including Microsoft's) doesn't mean it is a server OS.
>Just because gnu/linux has an unsuitable featureset and support doesn't mean windows should too.
What a weak argument. Tell Microsoft to work on your lines.
>I want objective proof with pages of binary analysis of at least one Windows binary.
Sure, give me the source code. If you can't, then it's malware.
>You're just another schizo. Boring.
You brought IBM into this, so explain yourself, prakesh.

based, me unironically on the right

>shill
I don't shill. Unless you can prove it.
>desktop OS
GNU was born in the days of floor-tops, actually and it desparately tries to comply with POSIX.
>lines
I'm just saying the facts. Don't be so mad.
>source code
You have full and unobstructed access to all the machine code windows may or may not execute. Source code can be twisted and manipulated by a compiler so it's meaningless. If you're not good enough to analyze binaries, your opinions have no weight.
>then it's malware
Logical fallacy. Assume a FSF-approved distro contains no malware. But those have binary installers and fill your hard disk with binaries. Therefore FSF-approved distros are insecure. Therefore free software is insecure. That contradicts with the assumption that it is. Therefore, assuming binaries are insecure is a contradiction. q.e.d
>IBM
You did.

Haha you got schooled hard. You like the feeling of getting abused online? Replying means 'yes'.

PS does do that do tho

>I don't shill. Unless you can prove it.
Epic meme, pajeet.
>GNU was born in the days of floor-tops, actually and it desparately tries to comply with POSIX.
GNU is portable and its first full release was for personal computers.
>I'm just saying the facts. Don't be so mad.
No facts, you'e just regurgitating Microsoft talking points.
>You have full and unobstructed access to all the machine code windows may or may not execute. Source code can be twisted and manipulated by a compiler so it's meaningless.
Yeah, now I know you're just a pajeet troll. Go back to /v/ if you want to defend that toy OS.
>Logical fallacy
Where is your proof?
>You did.
No, you did. I never mentioned "Open Source". You did.

>amd
>no driver
Chuckled

buraz pusti debila jebenog, svađaš se sa imbecilom na anonimnom imidž bordu

>meme
Not an argument.
>portable
Therefore, it is not a desktop OS.
>for personal computers
No, it's free software, it had no target.
>No facts
You can't refute me with counter-facts so ok.
>troll
Not an argument.
>proof?
I wrote a proof right after that.
>You did.
All free software is open source. If open source is flawed, so is free software (law of special cases).

>Not an argument.
Neither is your drivel.
>Therefore, it is not a desktop OS.
Just because Windows barely works doesn't mean it defined "desktop OS". Windows is a toy OS and nothing more.
>No, it's free software, it had no target.
t. never worked on a single project
>You can't refute me with counter-facts so ok.
You have not presented a single fact, you're a lying pajeet.
>Not an argument.
See above.
>I wrote a proof right after that.
You think that is proof? You really are retarded. Then again, you're defending a malicious toy operating system.
>All free software is open source.
No, "Open Source" is a marketing term that IBM uses. Saying free software is "Open Source" is like saying all desktop computers are Dell Inspirons.

You have mental issues, this shit is cringe as fuck. Have sex

Dilate, pajeeta.

I dont even use windows, i just think you were dropped on your head at a young age

Nice dodge.

>Neither
Not a rebuke.
>barely works
Supports visual studio and chaosgroup products, at the bare minimum. Something GNU/Linux does not. Meaning GNU cannot operate with this software, meaning it is not an operating system (because it does not operate).
>t.
t. posting is not an argument.
>lying
Proof?
>See above.
Proof?
>You think that is proof?
Yes, equivalent logical transformations are proof - it's entirely what formal logic is based on (and in term what mathematical publications are based on).
>marketing term
I didn't say " "Open Source" ", I said open source, dictionary meaning software for which source code is available. Which is a prerequisite for all GPL-licensed code.

nije život tako loš, ima srba ima još

>Not a rebuke.
Learn English, prakesh.
>visual studio
Wow, it supports a crappy M$ text editor with telemetry! Epic!
>Something GNU/Linux does not
GNU can easily support that crap. But pajeets only know how to shoddily put together "programs" for Windows.
>t. posting is not an argument.
Stop pretending to be Ben Shapiro.
>Proof?
Nice dodge.
>Yes, equivalent logical transformations are proof - it's entirely what formal logic is based on (and in term what mathematical publications are based on).
Nice non-sequitur. Maybe try this in Urdu if you're more comfortable with it.
>I didn't say " "Open Source" ", I said open source
Oh, you're just a retard who can't read. You probably don't even know who IBM is. How pathetic.

based

Attached: good.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

>English
Not an argument.
>Wow
Not an argument.
>easily
It has not been demonstrated. In fact, it has been demonstrated it cannot support that software. So not an argument.
>Stop
Not an argument.
>Nice
Thanks. Not an argument.
>Nice.
Thanks. Not an argument.
>retard
Ad hominem is not an argument.

If I can break a man so easily, what of breaking his amateur OS? Overall 0/10, dilate more, CoC sucker.

>It has not been demonstrated. In fact, it has been demonstrated it cannot support that software. So not an argument.
It clearly can. Operating systems aren't magic. This isn't your video game console.

Looks like someone has been watching too many Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson videos. Word to the wise (so you won't take it), but spouting the names of logical fallacies that you don't understand is pure deflection. Enjoy defending a malicious OS for a handful of rupees, pajeet.

SRPSKA SILA

OD TOKIJA
DO MILVOKIJA

>can
Okay give me concise instructions how to run visual studio 2019 enterprise with the git and incredibuild addons.
>Ben Shapiro
>Jordan Peterson
RENT FREE
E d
N i
T a
l
F
R 8
E
E

>Okay give me concise instructions how to run visual studio 2019 enterprise with the git and incredibuild addons.
Sure, send through the source code.

Learn the rules of the board, pajeet. You don't want to lose your revenue stream.

ITT: pic related destroys an entire organisation's career and motives

Attached: photo_verybig_119528.jpg (500x361, 94K)

Attached: oopsie.png (800x450, 34K)

>source code.
goto

So you want me to compile a build for GNU, but you don't want to give me the source code? I think Microsoft would be better served to give you a broom.

>compile a build
What? I want to get visual studio 2019 enterprise on gnu/linux, you said it's possible.
>you don't want to
You said you hate open source, there is no way I can provide any source. You digged yourself.

>What? I want to get visual studio 2019 enterprise on gnu/linux, you said it's possible.
I think you've seriously lost it. I guess you expect software to just always be pre-compiled. This is your brain on winblows.
>You said you hate open source, there is no way I can provide any source. You digged yourself.
Learn the four freedoms of free software. "Open Source" is just an IBM marketing term.

>pre-compiled
Yes, otherwise I expect compensation in the form of $50 for every hour spent compiling. That is productivity down the drain.
>Learn
>IBM
You asked me for source code, not free code. Oops!

>Yes, otherwise I expect compensation in the form of $50 for every hour spent compiling. That is productivity down the drain.
No, pajeet, you give me the source code to be compiled. You don't need to compile it. Why are wintoddlers so dumb?
>You asked me for source code, not free code. Oops!
Read the four freedoms. Sorry that your tiny brain can only think in marketing slogans.

>give me
You said GNU can run visual studio 2019 enterprise, now prove it. You don't need the source code, you've got the binaries right there. Plus, gcc has not been formally verified so it may (non)accidentally introduce bugs and malware.
>Read
i know them by heart. You need to learn debates 101 because you have 0 arguments. Reminder you wouldn't be so mouthy with your real name on your posts. You just cower behind anonymity.

>You said GNU can run visual studio 2019 enterprise, now prove it.
Yes, give me the source code. We've been over this.
> You don't need the source code, you've got the binaries right there
I believe you're serious, wintoddlers are legitimately this ignorant of how software works.
>You need to learn debates 101 because you have 0 arguments.
Yep, lay off the Ben Shapiro shit. This is embarassing.

>We
You and your tulpa need risperidone. Read what you said before.
>how software works
Your CPU executes machine code. That is quite literally 'it'. Everything more like imaginary freedoms and entitlement is hallucinations.
>Ben Shapiro
goto

>You and your tulpa need risperidone. Read what you said before.
I know what I said. If you want me to compile a build for GNU, then give me the source code. Otherwise don't ask for it.
>Your CPU executes machine code. That is quite literally 'it'. Everything more like imaginary freedoms and entitlement is hallucinations.
Yep, all just the CPU. In fact, an OS is not necessary at all!

Not him but
>muh four freedumbs
Polish up on Rule Zero, you GNU/RMSite

>compile
I didn't ask for that. I just want to run visual studio 2019 enterprise and all its addons on GNU.
>not necessary
OSs only existed to abstract away ISA. Then drivers came along and suddenly you need some bloat to handle everything. But that's pretty bloaty and needs to be handled itself so use this shell via bloaty interfaces. No, you don't need an OS.

>I didn't ask for that. I just want to run visual studio 2019 enterprise and all its addons on GNU.
So you think a binary compiled for Windows should just work?
>OSs only existed to abstract away ISA. Then drivers came along and suddenly you need some bloat to handle everything. But that's pretty bloaty and needs to be handled itself so use this shell via bloaty interfaces. No, you don't need an OS.
I hope this is a troll.

>should just work
Yes, of course. Otherwise why would I use some non-standard special snowflake OS? Novelty?
>hope
Not an argument.

>Yes, of course. Otherwise why would I use some non-standard special snowflake OS? Novelty?
This just shows how stupid wintoddlers are. How pathetic.
>Not an argument.
Neither is that.

>stupid
Not an argument.
>Neither
Not an argument.
It's your problem if you can't convince the party you're debating with of your beliefs.

So I take it you're giving up? Yeah, I'll let you spout your epic memes by yourself. Let me know when you get that source code so I can fulfill your ridiculous request, prakesh.

>I'll let you
Forfeit. game. set match. Haha. *scrrrrrratch* Another one off the list.

I'm sure Microsoft will give you a full rupee for making so many inane posts with their slogans.

I don't even work for chaosgroup nor am serbian I was larping.

I know.

So are you done? Can we start posting funny maymays again?

Attached: 1546331869635.gif (640x480, 2.12M)

Now you don't use class syntax in React, you use hooks

Attached: windows-server-2012.jpg (370x370, 19K)

>I have an admin account on my OS.

Attached: 1563305676004.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

BASED WINNIGGERS BTFO

>Supports visual studio and chaosgroup products
No, Windows is supported by them you moron. And lack of shitty software is a feature, not a bug.

not bad.