I just fucked up my IPS monitor. Is there any way to fix this?

I just fucked up my IPS monitor. Is there any way to fix this?

Attached: monitor.jpg (1292x969, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKisdcdVRl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea, stop being a fucking autistic sperg and punching your monitor when you lose in whatever game you're playing you child.

Attached: 1567558278034.png (735x869, 504K)

Run a magnet across it.

Nigger I wasn't playing a game. I was programming.

get a shovel and bury it, then bury yourself

why do subhuman monkeys do this

>I'm garbage at programming so when my program wouldn't compile without errors I punched my monitor
Fucking child.

Attached: 1567560247456.png (1080x1348, 760K)

You are right he is a child, but you need to stop weeb posting

>complaining about weeb posting
Wrong site shit stick. You don't belong here.

Attached: 1567420016608.jpg (643x429, 51K)

I didn't punch it I swear to god. It fell down while I was adjusting the VESA mount

oh my, the pixels seem to have been dislocated. try putting it in the oven at 220C for a few minutes and make sure you lay it on the back, the pixels should just snap back into place

Don't do this

well if that's truly the case, you're fucked. That monitor is dead.

Attached: 1567308055420.png (828x720, 745K)

>IPS
found your problem

Actually based and redpilled. I just bought my third monitor this week because I kept breaking mine. Fucking JavaScript.

Nice Try

youtu.be/uKisdcdVRl8

This is not an anime site.

"Wrong"

Attached: 1567473878611.jpg (250x250, 28K)

In general, if someone really had something like that happen and didn't want to take it to a shop. You're supposed to look up some guide on youtube to take it apart and see what exactly is broken inside, then order it on ebay or aliexpress and try to fix it yourself which might still not work after you replace the part, or you could just sell it for parts on ebay and get a new one and save yourself the hassle.

>I didn't punch it I swear to god. It fell down while I was adjusting the VESA mount
with my fist!

does that look like a fist mark to you? it probably hit the corner of his desk

That's pretty much what happened. How much would a new panel cost? This is the same panel that was used in the Apple cinema displays btw.

Happened the same shit with me, but mine was a very old tv monitor from 2013.

Attached: BBC900E9-7F84-4CF9-A5AB-65B6E5B3DAE0.png (772x2025, 703K)

The monitor is clearly "working", the backlight is on, a signal is being displayed, it just isn't visible to the user because the panel is shattered.

Replace the panel and it should be fully functional again, depending on your personal level of capability and the model of the display this could be a fairly easy job.

>any way to fix this?
Literally just getting a fresh panel fitting this monitor and installing it.
If the panel is more expensive than the monitor itself, you have to get a new monitor.

Attached: 1298970.jpg (400x271, 29K)

just get a new one, if you're a programmer you should be able to afford it

Sorry, this will always be a website that started as an anime site. It will always have a high percentage of users that are fans of anime.
Now fuck off faggot.

Turn it off and on again

It looks like you punched it, it's fucked go buy a new one

Cope

Okay, I got Into the service menu. Can somebody make out what the panel name is and where I can buy it?

Attached: IMG_20190906_160651.jpg (3024x1885, 1.52M)

Other user is right though, Jow Forums did start off as an anime based website, but you're right it did change.
Anime has effectively leaked into every board, and while I'm not 100% into anime myself, i still have some anime reaction pics because it still appeals to a general audience here.
Anime will always have a place on the 4chins, and if you aren't alright with that then maybe reddit is the place for you.
But on the real, stop fighting, you two sounds like two autisitic spergs throwing feces at each other

Attached: 1567113661163.png (1000x920, 649K)

Anyone? I can't read this shit

To me it looks like 27EA73LM. According to Google this is your LG panel. It's EoL and no longer made. Idk what knowing the model number is going to do for you though. That panel is fucked.

Attached: OPs-fucked-monitor.png (1218x540, 107K)

Well fuck me. Is there anywhere I could.find a panel? eBay isn't giving me shit.

Buy. a. new. monitor. Seriously you're going to go through hell trying to get your hands on a replacement panel for that monitor. It will be much cheaper and easier to just get a new 1080p IPS monitor. They're literally like $120 these days.

Got any recommendations? It needs to be 27 inch though because I'm a blind fuck

how did it fall down? did you unscrew it or was the stand just messed up?

I bought a cheap stand and it fucked up

>complaining about complaining
>insult or semi-useful to useless advice

It didn’t start as an anime site, newfriend. Moot made to discuss anime, sure, but then made to discuss anything other than that. The purpose was to keep your degeneracy in your containment board. The other boards aren’t “anime” and this isn’t an “anime” site.

It’s so annoying that people use that as an excuse for their stupid cartoons. Stay in your containment boards you disgusting losers. That’s why was made. Doesn’t make this site a “pony” site. It’s just a containment board because people wouldn’t fuck off with their disgusting interests.

well now you know better,
you cannot fix it, buy a new monitor and proper vesa stand

LG here .. get Rekt faggot

Attached: IMG_20190906_164851.jpg (2250x835, 335K)

SEGMENTATION FAULT??? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Must've been the work of an enemy stand.

Attached: 01c.png (600x400, 333K)

/b/ was originally called anime/random u newfag
lurk more.com

Kek'd

Money fixes all problems.