FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY UNPLUGGED MY BROTHERS DESKTOP WHILE IT WAS ON ITS NOT FUCKING TURNING ON FUCK WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO...

FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY UNPLUGGED MY BROTHERS DESKTOP WHILE IT WAS ON ITS NOT FUCKING TURNING ON FUCK WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO THIS ISN"T MY COMPUTER I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY PLEASE GOD TELL ME I CAN FIX THIS
nothings turning on at all not the fucking case lights, no beeps, nothing at all its fucking dead
HE SPENT FUCKING PROBABLY 2000$ ON THIS FUCKING COMPUTER PLEASE

Attached: O.jpg (375x438, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
youtu.be/ViNBHIFoqdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I won't help you because I suspect the computer was running non-free software.

Install gentoo

this isn't a joke, the computer is fucking DEAD
I know nothing about actual hardware problems
I dont know what the fuck I short circuited or if its the entire fucking computer or just the power supply or fucking what AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHECK

Was it running non-free software>

A PC should survive being unplugged without issue.

Did the breaker for the room go or something?

this. plug it back in. to a different socket if necessary. then turn it back on by pressing the power button.

we dont spend money on our programs if thats what your asking, everything is pirated, my brother is stuck on windows
can you stop fucking insisting on making everything a dumb joke and be serious for two fucking seconds
I have done both of these making sure to turn off the power supply first and turn it back on when I plug it back in, this was literally the first thing I thought of, even turned the surg protector off and on again, no nothing

If nothing whatsoever is turning on, then you're most likely dumb and everything works fine. Check if all cables are connected properly, switches on extension cables, check the back of the PSU if it's on, things like that.

A computer DOES NOT die if simply unplugged. 0% chance of that happening.

In the very worst case you fried a PSU but with modern PSU's that's practically impossible.

get job

Do the lights turn on in the room where the PCs at, yes or no?

user this is a very serious issue. This is potentially something wrong with the actual outlet in the wall. It is most likely faulty wiring and you should get an electrician to inspect it. I would recommend you AVOID plugging in anything to the wall lest you burn your house down. This is SERIOUS. I would also recycle your motherboard and power supply and unplug anything else in that room so you don't burn your house down. Good day, sir.

>Windows
Haha. Fuck off, pajeet.

oh get over yourself virgin

Says the wintoddler. Go play with a video game.

Ur very cool using lunix my anonymouse friend ;^)

Plug it back in.

>Improperly shut down GNU plus Linux.
You're fsck'd
>Improperly shut down Windoze
You're fucked.

Attached: 1518626495392.png (1000x669, 950K)

lmao dude just have sex

yes they do but that doesn't matter anymore
it was a fucking loose cable, but the computer booted up with a crash error and was stuck on "getting windows ready" for a bit
everything's good now
no dude, I'm not good at cable management, the surge protector is old the wires kind of slip out easily, I was walking into my room and pulled the cable
anyway, halfway through reading this I realized you're just trying to fuck with me
I'm using a dual boot windows and fedora, its my brother that's adamant on using windows.

Do you have another PSU?

unironically install gentoo

Attached: thinksoy.png (800x600, 263K)

Linux is more widely used than Windows, retard.

>my brother is adamant on using windows
Have your brother deported to India. Problem solved.

why would anyone help this underage faggot redditor?
just wait for your brother and be a man for once, nigger

>he uses caps and still keeps in contact with his family so he must be underage
if it makes you feel better, I am aware I talk like a child because I have real autism

Disconnect the power cable, then rock the power switch on the PSU back and forth 10 times. Then plug it back in and make sure the switch is back on, then turn it on.

he stuck around and put up with the bants and ultimately solved the simple problem
nothing wrong here

so many people in this thread assuming I'm completely computer illiterate and have no idea at all how electricity works

hey can you send me a video of you doing this first :) it would be really cool :))

Op thinks free software is piracy

>implying that i noticed all that shit instead of the faggot redditor way you type
Jow Forums.org/rules
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Hey you're the one who left a computer unplugged and made a thread on Jow Forums about it.

>so many people in this thread assuming I'm completely computer illiterate and have no idea at all how electricity works
seems like they're right

this is 100% proof you are either a retarded nigger or a underage faggot
free means FREEDOM, not price, you cunt

Attached: cringe10-10.jpg (480x360, 17K)

look, I know I dont have good communication skills, I talk like a child for fucks sake, but I definitely know what free software is, free as in freedom, but unfortunately most of our software would've cost money had we payed for it so it doesn't qualify.
man do you want a pic of my ID or what
yeah yeah i got it, this isn't my first day month or year on Jow Forums

>hey can you send me a video of you doing this first :) it would be really cool :))

I try to offer legitimate helpful advice and you act like a faggot. Real nice. Leave this board forever please.

Possible scenarios:
a) OP is a faggot
b) OP is a trolling fagot
c) OP is a underage faggot
d) OP is a redditfag and or /v/ fag

come on dude, it would be reaallly cooool if you show me the cpu trick dude :) just do it so I know its nice and safe

>yeah i know what free software is, Jow Forums :^), ill fit right in
asked you if you were running non-free software and you responded with the most retarded answer possible >we dont spend money on our programs if thats what your asking, everything is pirated, my brother is stuck on windows

>asking Jow Forums not to take your plea for help as a joke
>thinks free software is pirated software
>sharing a computer with his brother???
you're underage without a doubt

That's bullshit, but in the unlikely event it is true then I suspect that the power cables have circuit breakers on them where you have to press a reset button where you plug the mains cable in.
If that is not what is happening then unplug the mains power cable from the computer. Leave it for 1 minute, plug the cable back in asnd it will start up. Some newer power supplies have an automatic breaker on them which resets itself

I know you think you're funny and smart, but you truly are retarded if you think that will harm your computer in any way. This is not some delete system32 tier meme. I was actually trying to help. Now fuck off idiot.

Do nothing, when he asks just say u dunno and laugh at him. That's what he gets for leaving the PC running. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If your PC died by being unplugged it would probably have died soon anyway. Most likely you only need to replace the Power Supply Unit, in which case you can help him pay half(it broke in your hands after all)

Based

Attached: d8c.png (600x673, 275K)

Glad it's working out, OP.

Can't help but notice you couldn't do anything about me trying to help him.

>do you know what free software is
>oh yeah, you guys mention it every fucking 5 minutes how can I not remember the little jingle
>"you're just trying to fit in with Jow Forums"
theres no winning is there?
I'm not sharing the computer with my brother, I'm borrowing it to work on some projects, I am young, but not underage, 18 years old, and autistic, I have the social skills of a 14 year old according to my therapist
and again, I just communicated very poorly with the software shit
my bad, because of the joke advice in this thread I can't take any of you seriously
>phoneposters who cant read more than 2 posts before responding

Attached: 1561541867319.gif (230x230, 1.27M)

Attached: 1567177918853.png (1055x574, 93K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 757.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

>it was a fucking loose cable

you stupid human being

OP have you tried to kys?

>theres no winning is there?
no, because you are a underaged faggot that needs to go back to where he came from
based

>What do you mean it isn't turning on? It worked just fine the last time I used it. Weird.

And now it's your brother's problem not yours.

>Going on 4channel expecting help
What a faggot

Attached: kek.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Don't panic, a power outage would have the same effect.
Something something braches in the wires, the lights flickered and the computer was no more.

I'm not claiming to be smart at all
unfortunately too much of a pussy
all I do is lurk here
I have no idea where else to ask

Your problem is solved, get out of here now newfag

reminder OP is underage

Install gentoo

What the fuck do you think would happen? It's not going to blow up from you turning the switch on and off 10 times while disconnected from the mains.

Sorry, I hope I am not out of order here, but is this some kind of secret Jow Forumsay club thread?

my eyes slipped over the "unplug the power cable" part and thought I was supposed to rapidly short circuit the computer by turning it on and off over and over
yes

your autism is amazing. for most people on Jow Forums, it's sub-par, but you truly are a top-class autist.

youtu.be/ViNBHIFoqdY

You're welcome

Pop the cmos battery and put it back in, or make sure that the switch on the psu is on