Linux trannies rag on windows for being a toy OS because it has games

>linux trannies rag on windows for being a toy OS because it has games
>don't actually do anything with their linux PCs other than play dressup with it
why is this?

Attached: 1554332100000.jpg (854x424, 147K)

go outside

>wintoddlers think video games is all a computer can do

Attached: staa.gif (220x216, 39K)

dxvk

4 essential freedoms.

Attached: 1339550542700.jpg (750x562, 74K)

Screencaps of generic, widely known, normalfag cartoons are the new frogposting.
Exactly the same shit, but with different image type. Unironically end your existence if you fall for these.

if a few games (about 20% not working and getting lower in my estimates) is enough to make an OS decision,then be my guest,just know that you will be made fun of by others for flimsy reasoning.

And its not just about looking pretty,its about the freedom to modify the OS that you own.

I don't remember a Family guy/Sneedsons crossover episode

>MUH VIDEO GAYMES

>don't actually do anything with their linux PCs other than play dressup with it

linux snowflakes btfo

Attached: 1531459871673.jpg (480x479, 14K)

>And its not just about looking pretty,its about the freedom to modify the OS that you own.

Name one useful thing that you can modify that my Win10 can't. Terminal themes don't count

>computers are only for games

Installing different versions of the same software library. If you don't understand why this is essential for being a good software developer get the fuck off this board

Desktop environments,a different, better, and customized layout can increase workflow, and make the OS lighter too.

You can literally set up your .dlls however you want, including slapping custom .dlls inside the .exe folder.

why do you talk about workflow, when linux users are all famously unemployed, and every company uses windows for desktops?

dwm already consumes a few megabytes with vsynch and the kitchen sink. Perfectly smooth.

Dual boot master race here. Game on Windows 10 and 8. Do my server shit and coding on Ubuntu.

I use Linux so I can learn a C Unix-like interface, which is elegant, nothing like windows.h barf

>every company uses Windows
That's because they buy cheapo Dells that come with Windows preinstalled for basic work. You should look up what the majority of servers use.

I use it for school because managing my files is just better on linux
games are for children

>schoolkid tries to act grown up
you have to be 18 to post here kid

If I want the desktop market share, I'll gladly look at desktop market share graphs, not server ones.
Modern games are literally rated for teens or above.

Can't tell if this is bait.

>Managing files
>Better on linux

what the actual fuck lol

why would you use a server OS on a desktop?

wintards embarassing themselves once again

the reason for the popularity of Windows is the familiarity,and thats its preinstalled in basically everything people think of as a computer.

Couldn't hear you down there at 20%, maybe you have a virus? Or perhaps your Windows automatically updated you before you could finish your sentence. Don't worry, Mcafee will fix i-

Attached: file.png (500x375, 54K)

Why the fuck would it be bait?

>why would you use something meant to be stable and fastest without restarting per every update for the sake of hosting an enterprise website hosting millions of people?

Really makes one ponder.

freedos and popos are preinstalled on a ton of cheap laptops. People like windows because it actually supports all their programs.
That's the wrong statistic.

Attached: scrot.png (843x945, 171K)

uninstalling software I don't use like explorer.exe and internet explorer

My PC can stay in the BIOS screen until its transistors melt in 10 years so it's more stable than Linux. Still doesn't support my programs so just as useful.
You can literally delete those.

Please don’t use the lazy term “wintard”, it makes us Linux users look bad. I bet you only use Linux to play dress up as OP mentioned.

wintards coping so hard in this thread
it's beautiful to see a human being so angry at a piece of a software

Attached: laughingbossfromspiderman.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

No, I was talking about servers.

But this discussion is on windows, which is mainly a desktop/laptop OS (and still dominates enterprise servers anyway).

And a free one at that. Just remember, Windows was caught advertising here before.

Nothing as angry as a linux user whose xorg config got deleted by a fucking update. Or buying a $500 nvidia graphics card and realising there are no good drivers for it.

>mention windows or video games in a Jow Forums thread
>seething CLInosaurs come out of the woodworks
i'm not the mad one mate

>Sneed

Linux users don’t really buy meme GPUs, they get tried and tested ones that work with Linux. I suggest you get off this website.

based retard getting triggered at every post
please do continue, I don't get to laugh this much too often

Attached: girlslaughingatyou.jpg (852x640, 52K)

There's no need to lie. Ubuntu alone is used more as a server than Windows servers. Unless you mean in terms of networth, in which case you're retarded because Linux is free.

>meme GPUs
>have technology AMD doesn't
LOL, sour grapes. Windows has perfect nvidia drivers that don't gimp your CPU from just sitting on the tray.

Are you tryping this from links? How do you even get internet on linux? Did you write your own buggy driver?

Never forget that Microsoft has been caught multiple times paying people to shill on Reddit and Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (1853x1000, 1.04M)

Those are only system 76 and a few other manufacturers.
not even 1% of desktops/laptops come with linux,and plus,i talked about familiarity and how no one knows how to use linux.

Literally look it up, windows is still more used in enterprise.

Take your tin foil hat off Linux loser. You’re making Linux users look bad.
Suggestion: go outside

and yet no one does it

KDE is a pretty good windows-like DE, and Pantheon - macos. It's the lack of substance of linux why people don't use it.

hahahahaha this is too good
holy shit you argue like some child being bullied in elementary school. God bless the tard wrangler that let you out

Attached: yoooo.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>a thread died because a /v/ tard is retarded

Not an argument.

Quite based indeed. I bet a Linux tranny will also die because xyr uwu desktop thread was destroyed as a result of this high test thread.

You and all wintards in this thread should REALLY try Linux before polluting this board. Unless you don't actually know how to use a computer and aren't able to make a bootable USB drive.

I'm not even arguing for linux nor windows in my post. You see I'm not so childish to care this much about code
I'm just amazed at how one can get triggered at the mere insult of something they use. Your autism amazes me. Please do not get me wrong. I'm not laughing because you sue windows but rather because your are literally stupid

Literally nothing wrong with transgendered people as long as they aren’t millenials

You’re laughing because you’re a loser who is emotionally invested in (you)’s on an internet imageboard

Its fundamentals of the OS that matters,linux is fundamentally different,a coat of paint doesnt make linux work like windows or mac OS.

I am currently on pureos. I've enough experience with linux to see just 2 benefits - simplistic command line and shell, and the ability to compile an entire distro yourself. That's pretty much it, I still want visual studio.
You have severe autism and cannot interpret others' actions. You think people are getting unnerved when they're not.

sure buddy whatever makes you sleep at night

So why would the average desktop/laptop user switch to linux over mac/windows?

not an argument