Vaping-related illness claims a third American’s life in Indiana

Another one bites the dust
usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2019/09/06/indiana-links-its-1st-death-vaping/2235471001/

- Why don't you faggots clean your shit properly?
- Why don't you faggots stop inhaling vapor if you are ill or have some lung shit? Even saunas caution against going if you are ill with the exception of asthma, for good reasons.
- Why don't you faggots get beat up for being vapefags like you deserve to be?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-9-7 Vaping-related illness claims a third American’s life in Indiana.png (727x616, 909K)

Vape sticks
I'll keep it with shisa waterpipe

Vaping like alcoholism and smoking is just part of darwinism. Who the fuck even gives a shit, let them, free country, better yet, try to profit on them too.

*>Vape sticks

>Mistery illness kills gay people
Have we time-travelled back to the 80s?

lol

Another douche flute sucking faggot dead.
So what

i use weed vaporizers and cleaning airpath is extremely underrated everywhere. I regularly see redditors trying to extract and preserve filth from their vaporizers and bongs, hell even competing who gonna collect more filth for extracts. When someone new then asks why the fuck are his lungs getting inflammed same redditors suggesting using water filtration, smaller sips and glass of water. It is sad

So is this caused by smoking nasty ABV?

Wrong board:

Not wrong board. There's a shitload of vapefags here specifically and they need to be reminded to learn to clean their fucking shit, not use it when ill, and pay attention to the tech they use.

Vaping probably isn't good but black market THC oil is what's killing people. The type of pneumonia people are getting can only come from inhaling an oil. Vape liquid has no oils in it but do you know what fucking does... THC oil.

He might not be good at drawing hurricane paths with a sharpy but grampy Don is kind of right about the media pushing their own narrative regardless of facts.

Left out that it's Lipoid Pneumonia. It literally has Lipid in the name

So can swim die from a dry herb vape?

shit that is fucking people up is vitamin e acetate not the cannabis extract

Are you kidding? Gays are all about image and they know vaping makes you look like a moron.

If it's not in a oil medium, then I would assume you are fine.

>vitamin e acetate
Yes, the lipid is what causes Lipoid Pneumonia

how about you just die shitskin

you may get inflammed to some degree just be inhaling from dirty gear, just clean your stuff carefully never let it get visibly dirty

Vaping makes you look like someone who likes sucking dick. It's a non-verbal way to tell everyone that you are a faggot.

Attached: IMG_20190811_165908_966.jpg (343x343, 15K)

*robot dick

Wait, you think putting anything into your mouth means you want to suck dick and you are accusing other people that closet homosexuals.

You sound like one of those priests that think everyone has secret homosexual impulses. No sweety, it's just you. Get out there and suck a dick. I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself after.

Excuse me, can I vape in here?

Attached: can-i-vape-in-here.jpg (480x360, 16K)

This happened because some redditors decided that MCT oil was a good carrier for hash oil. They are actually vaping coconut oil and inhaling it into their lungs intentionally. Then they are getting sick because your not supposed to have fucking lipids in your lungs. Thanks reddit.

To Reddit the cause of and solution to all of life's problems

Attached: z.png (408x409, 108K)

thc is a lipid

But people have been inhaling THC for millennia and not gotten Lipoid Pneumonia. Suddenly people are adding Vitamin E Acetate and are getting sick/dying. You shouldn't need to be an Indian rocket-scientist to figure it out.

>you think putting anything into your mouth means you want to suck
Not everything. When you vape, you basically suck a giant metallic thing. That's pretty fucking gay if you ask me.

Attached: IMG_20190811_150407_279.jpg (750x750, 111K)

Can you believe there are retards out there who firmly believe that vaping is healthy for you?

perhaps they process it in a way that the THC then becomes harmful ? that or a lot more Kike/Chink vendors are cutting their product then we'd like to imagine.

so it's not caused by lipid inhalation unto itself but rather the property of a compound that just happens to be a lipid.
>your[sic] not supposed to have fucking lipids in your lungs

Again, that is 100% you projecting onto other people. Just be yourself, it'll make for a happier life.

>rather the property of a compound that just happens to be a lipid
I'm sure if you inhaled 2ml of THC you would get Lipoid Pneumonia but it's fucking impossible to inhale 2ml of THC unless you have thousands of dollars to waste and want to be immobile for days. 2ml of Vitamin E acetate is however easy and cheap to inhale. That's the problem. Not that hypothetically you could inhale too much THC but that in the real world people are inhaling too much Vitamin E Acetate.

it was so retarded telling vapers their shit is just as bad if not worse than smoking

>inhaling metal fumes has already been linked to multiple lung illnesses
>somehow this is fine if its a vape

well turns out it was the exact same shit, enjoy your popcorn lung

Good

Vapes are technology.

It sounds like they were 'vaping' weird shit like THC oil, not normal liquid.

people with a high tolerance go through $30 0.8ml thc distillate carts in a day or two and some people take >100mg thc dabs in a single hit several times per day: regardless of whether you're inhaling 1ml of thc or 1ml of 1ml of vitamin e, you're inhaling a lipid, yet only the latter seems to have (immediately) concerning side effects. granted, vitamin e acetate may have a lower boiling point than thc, although I haven't checked, and thus produce more vapour when heated and increase the volume of lipids in one's lungs compared against taking a hit of an uncut distillate cart for the same draw length but that's a property of vitamin e acetate rather than lipids at large. we essentially agree on the fundamental issue but the problem is one of ghetto cutting agents that aren't regarded as safe for vaporisation rather than simply inhalation of lipids.

This shit is gay as fuck.

I've smoked cigs and joints for over a decade, I ride a bicycle 500 miles a month...

You retarded armchair faggots haven't vaped a year and you're kicking the bucket for some bullshit Chinese chem lab

SUK MOAR CAWK

absolute retard, cigs hurt your workout. You'll never reach peak performance, and even weed can cause mild temporary asthma.

I ain't worried about that shit. I barely smoke a pack a week. I don't toke all the time. I take months off. At tops a quarter in 3-4 days. Only dank shit. No dabs.

people buy vapes to quit smoking

some potheads buy underground vape pretending to be marajuana so they can get high

vape contains other stuff along with marajuana

people smoke it and die

>Jow Forums

>hurr durr, look at all dem beoble wid dey quit smoking sids trying to quit and addiction
>dem people is stuid hahah

>1 out of a billion

calm down son, it's just the internet

Cry more, your vaping gear will soon be banned.

>repressed homosexual trying to cope
lul

Nah. It's a vasodialator and a smooth muscle relaxer. Smoking a cig usually relieves COPD symptoms temporarily due to the nicotine. similar to albuterol.

of course its fucking horrible for you though.

who would've guessed that it's not a good idea to buy chinese thc oil from some hobo on the streets and vape it

Someone so stupid deserves to die.

>i smoke cigs and joints
ok
>i ride a bicycle 500 miles a month
doesn't mean you won't die of cancer retard

Haha shut up faggot vaping doesn't kill you man that's just big pharma talk-
>*dies*

Attached: image.jpg (702x700, 178K)

t.Repressed homo
I bet you think drinking out of a bottle is gay too

what's wrong with having a homoerotic oral fixation

Attached: Cs7LePmUsAAEYdw.jpg (494x494, 46K)

i want to suck robot dick yet even i think vaping is retarded

Jesus fucking christ you are so obsessed with defending dude weed lamao that you had to have so extended diatribe about
>Not all lipid inhalation is Bad!
Any medical professional would tell you that you should not inhale lipids.
The fact that inhaling relatively pure THC does not immediately cause lipid pneumonia is irrelevant.
Consuming marijuana and products derived from it contributes to negative health outcomes. It's going to get legalized anyway you can stop deluding yourself into thinking it's healthy now.

Why is this even news? More people died from eating Coco Pops over the past couple of weeks, but does that make front page news?

>Cry more, your vaping gear will soon be banned.
I don't even vape, but I will mass produce vaping gear out of spite if it gets banned.