Capitalism is killing technology

capitalism is killing technology
facebook consider to be an amazing startup
and its just an like/dislike app with other things that are already invented, like IRC,forums,blogs.
why technology its only about useless shit now?
why we cant be better?

Attached: 20180602_WBD001.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>capitalism
More like lack of regulation. We can see how well donation-driven and free(-labour) software fares already. Good programmers work for cash.

>More like lack of regulation.
>Good programmers work for cash.
programmers need to get paid no doubt about that.
but look how many shitty apps that literally have 0 benefit to anyone consider to be the greatest and the most profitable in our lifetime.
i see no difference in web from the 90's
sincerely not even a minor improvement,
just taking advantage on what was already exist.

Lack of regulation os capitalism user.
Why do you think companies and rich political campain donnors always lobby for less restrictions and supervision?

>regulation
>MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS
>ENDLESS RESOURCES
>ADVANCED THINK TANKS
>ENDLESS OCEANS OF LAWYERS
It's not like the Tech companies aren't going to control the regulation also! You're all fucked! It's too late now.

>You're all fucked! It's too late now.
where is the way out?
how we can destroy it?

You can't. Because the control and conditioning structures not only diffused themselves to the point of near invisibility, but also trained the public to be their own jailers. In 1984 at least people knew they were under the Party's jackboot.
Wait for a near collapse first.

>capitalism is killing technology
it's advancing it but
>and its just an like/dislike app with other things that are already invented, like IRC,forums,blogs
facebook nicely packaged all the features irc, forums and blogs provide and since people will always take the path of least resistance it is what it is. when computoors were not as freely available to the average joe things were being developed and compared to now it seemed like huge progress when in reality there's not much to improve (in terms of social media anyway). things will only become worse until there's some new medium to hang around in.

Attached: stalker-other-STALKER-фэндомы-Anime-4913928.jpg (811x1723, 369K)

how many chinese servers do we need to ddos those assholes?

>facebook nicely packaged all the features
i dont give a single fuck about it,
its useless shit wrap in mainstream cult.
my boss just came to me and asked why he cant find me on whatsapp or instegram
i told him that i never use it never had a facebook also
he just look at me like im some kind of weirdo
and tell me to install at least whatsapp and join the work group, i refused and told him to contact me on mail or give me a call if needed.
now its pretty obvious that he want to replace me just because i dont want to be any part of that smalltalk group WTF?

>why technology its only about useless shit now?
>why we cant be better?
Because normies don't care about technological progress. Normies want to have full stomachs and empty balls, that's all.
Basic research is never immediately profitable.
Pic partially related.

Attached: 1508247192159.jpg (1393x1500, 435K)

Yeah, what's the alternative?
Linux and RISC-V? That will always be in a "beta" state? No thanks.

> what's the alternative?
are you kidding me?
the internet is build only for you to talk people on the other side of the globe
like what you are doing RIGHT NOW.
>Normies want to have full stomachs and empty balls
thats 100% true and i want to kill myself

>companies like Facebook, Twitter and Google and their subsidiaries can legally censor anyone they want for any reason because they're a private company and thus not beholden to the U.S. Constitution
>nationalize them and make them publicly-owned by the people
>they then have to abide by the 1st Amendment

Attached: getty_126106038_20001498181884301_340669.jpg (970x450, 80K)

>More like lack of regulation
this is the definition of free market capitalism

deletefacebook.com

fpbp

we need new and better laws when it comes to technology and personal/private data

i agree that all that shit sucks balls but that's why you get a burner phone or a virtual machine or something for work. thing is a lot of corporate stuff requires you to have a smarphone these days for mfa and while you obviously can't use one with replicant installed you can get a cheapo android. also, there's the social aspect - team leads among other people expect you to interact with your peers which is why they don't like you. i guess i'm talking mad shit for an intern but from what i've learned from other people who worked in this industry longer than me you just have to bear with it until you can become a pentester or something because people then kind of expect you to not use any of the botnet and not be very sociable in general. i'm planing to take this route with one of the dudes who's also into security stuff myself. till then you'll have to get a cheapo shitphone. use it just during work and then turn it off or something. you probably earn enough to get one but you should decide yourself if getting fired over this is worth it.

Attached: STALKER-фэндомы-Anime-Art-artist-5337525.jpg (811x1253, 277K)

>emo/scene girls
>a bad thing

Attached: Blue-Hair-Color-Emo-Photo.jpg (500x659, 30K)

No. What's killing technology is the government interferences in the free market.

Technically as platforms they have to abide by the 1st amendment even if they're private. If they don't, they must be treated as publishers, which removes their Section 230 immunity.

Capitalism is a kludge to avoid oligarchies, but its also faulty and you need to constantly maintain it.
You should be working to keep it working properly instead of thinking on removing it and then getting surprised when a king emerge and the first thing he does is to put a bullet on the back of your head.

>you probably earn enough to get one but you should decide yourself if getting fired over this is worth it

i currently work as system administrator and i have a cheapshit phone that i barely touch.
infect i have no idea where it is right now.
i dont care about that job so much because i know i can get another job right away.
but that shit is getting out of hand,
its becoming a global demand to own a profile on facebook or google networks i dont want this...
in a couple of years do i will consider to be some kind of a criminal by not having it?

yeah, i feel ya. i have all those accounts but i don't use them. all you really need them for is so that hr ladies can check you out once you apply for a job anyway but i wounder what's the point of linkedin then?

Attached: STALKER-фэндомы-Anime-Игры-5411684.jpg (811x1253, 227K)

agreed we should abolish the minimum wage

>>>/leftypol/

Face it faggot, IRC forums and blogs killed themselves from shitty basement admins and site owners who figured out long ago that it was easier to just hit the ban button instead of defending whatever stupid circlejerk bullshit they were pretending as site law. Nobody wants to spend weeks learning whatever gay local circlejerk shit is on some particular site so they can fit in.

Until you give a retard the ban button and he kills the place.
Seem it happen endless times.

>Normies want to have full stomachs and empty balls, that's all.
That's the problem innit? These corporations are as strong as they are because the general public doesn't know any better or care to. The government is comfortable with their regular dirty paychecks to keep their mouth shut as well. What's there to do? I say nothing. If I learnt anything from Marx it's that capitalism is on its last legs. It may end, hopefully before global warming kills us all, but we sure won't be around to see it. So fuck it. Just live and let live, try and go green while you do it.

yes I cannot wait to exclusively use Google® Search™, Google® Maps, Google® Car™, Google® ChromeOS, Google® Gmail, Google® Pixel™, Google® Assistant™, Google Pay and any other Google® Shit™, along with all things Microsoft®. Competition bad, these companies provide best product!

The end is nigh

Attached: Internet.jpg (900x2002, 827K)

Interested in seeing how much that graph has changed in five years..

>capitalism is killing technology
Idiot!

>all you really need them for is so that hr ladies can check you out once you apply for a job anyway but i wounder what's the point of linkedin then?
They check facebook and other normie sites as not having an account on them is perceived as a massive red flag that you are probably a weirdo at best or some alt righter at worse

right... but why?

That's a question you have to ask the people who check that shit
In a sane world they wouldn't need to touch the shit or even check that it exists because it's part of private life and not work
I can only guess there is a superstition against those who decide not to participate in mainstream social media, to most Facebook and Twitter is a normal part of life and it irks someone the wrong way to find out that someone doesn't use them

I wish someone would make a 2019 pic.
Did it stabilize? Did it get more centralized?

slave!

This thread reeks of samefagging and pajeets.

suck my huge meaty cock poorfag

uwu

holy shit OP here
i dont even need to bump that cancer
some of that is true but without capitalism where totally doomed.
the problem is not capitalism or money you fucking retards, the problem is people
it always was.
just one moment of rage expose all Jow Forums autism all together.

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 43K)

HAHA
I MAKE THREAD AND PEOPLE REPLY
HAHAHA HOW DUMB U ARE HAHAHA
HAHAHAH AUTISM

u need help dud