He thinks he's being watched by his employer through his phone...

He thinks he's being watched by his employer through his phone. He also thinks they have audio feeds at his house and parents' house. Is there any way this is possible without his employers being CIAniggers?

It honestly seems like he's losing his mind.

Attached: 1565927576203.jpg (418x359, 20K)

Attached: Install_gentoo.jpg (640x360, 54K)

That's what you get for carrying a spying device with you everywhere.

kek. I told him to get a burner phone and install a weird OS but he just says he's going to do it and then acts more insane.

Please help. My only fren is going insane.

It's always sad to lose someone to mental decline, but there's no use denying it.
He's not going to improve and you need to find new friends.

It's still possible, though is it not? He always says they're saying things that they heard from spying on him and some of them are pretty weird coincidences. This all started because he saw a bunch of youtube recommendations on his co-worker's computer that looked "exactly like" his and he immediately jumped to the conclusion that they were reviewing his youtube activity, despite never having any strange login notifications.

Nice try, NSA.

Ask him why he doesn't quit his job if he considers his employer to be invasive and toxic to the point where they're spying on him at home.
Ask him what do they have to gain?

no, your homie is cray
t. not CIA

pls help boss wants to know CIAnigger magic tricks i'm just an intern

This is exactly the question I ask him. What do they have to gain? He is the only dev there worth a shit but it seems absurd to think they're spying on him to make sure he can't leave and pay him 30k less. He would be able to sue them for many times that and utterly destroy their reputations if it were true.

>t. schizo

lol ur just schizo

If caught early enough and medicated, he can live an almost average life.

Every time he comes off meds, or if he continues like he is without them, the more he will decline.

Get him help now, the sooner the better.

t. schizoaffective user, on meds and stable

>He thinks he's being watched by his employer through his phone
if the phone is supplied by the company you work for then yes, it may have spyware on it.
>He also thinks they have audio feeds at his house and parents' house
or.. they're listening in through his phone.
>This all started because he saw a bunch of youtube recommendations on his co-worker's computer that looked "exactly like" his and he immediately jumped to the conclusion that they were reviewing his youtube activity, despite never having any strange login notifications.
that is coincidence.

>What if they're trying to be cray?

Perhaps it can because of life stuff. In addition to the current topic of privacy at work.

I wouldn't recommend anyone take crazy-pills and he's been on bipolar meds that he said were boner-killers. Just from a muh-dik perspective it'd be better to just be insane in my view.

They probably do view his history and his coworkers and recommend videos but an algorithm does this.

How can an employer see your youtube activity without throwing a strange login notification from your Google account?

It's his own phone. There's an app you have to install to get into the building, but it has very limited permissions.

Yes, instead of finding medication that works for you and still allows you to be a cumbrain is certainly less attractive than thinking your employer is using Youtube to spy on you and eventually losing all your friends and your job.

user.... He isn't wrong... The real 9-11 plotters changed our society. They watch everything. user... He isn't wrong to be nervous.

Attached: 1567183076617.jpg (720x960, 126K)

>What do they have to gain?
Employers DO monitor ("spy on") their employees, in a variety of ways and for a number of reasons, so your friend is not totally paranoid in thinking this is happening. The specific ways he's imagining are a bit far-fetched, though.
There's no need for an employer to root your phone when they can already see all your email, Web and other Internet traffic while you're at work, while your co-workers (and probably your manager) are already connected to you on Facebook and LinkedIn and can see your profile and your posts there, etc.
My point is only that it's foolish to think a company wouldn't spy on their employees when in fact this is already standard practice in most organizations of any size. Your friend does need to dial his paranoia back a bit, though.

Can anyone recommend a linux phone that works on 4g networks?

I think that shit is made to pacify and sterilize the population, but that's for another board. I'm asking how hard it is to sniff a router and bug a phone.

I'm assuming his employers aren't literal CIAniggers.

Your "friend" is paranoid, there's no way that Google would help an employer spy on an employees Youtube recommendations. They save that shit for themselves, they may sell data to advertisers but they don't work like that.

I'm the one telling that jackass all of this is bullshit and it'd only be possible if they were part of some intelligence agency.

As always my demonfu is based and red hair pilled