Japanese society is still bluepilled

A politician said that "When the country is full of LGBT, that country will be ruined"
He was bashed by the media, the public, and other politicians
There is no freedom of speech in this country

Attached: 7EB687EF-CD31-474E-A2A8-402438A37478.jpg (400x295, 13K)

this is a gay thread now

Attached: 1540591615584.jpg (853x1280, 124K)

So anyway, do you turn the dead whales into sex toys? Got to do something with the ever-growing piles of Cetacean carcasses.

gay

Attached: 1539722930105866749.png (1250x1000, 1.44M)

Attached: Dufkgh9V4AAwZFJ.jpg large.jpg (1200x900, 153K)

A jap retard spouting Jow Forumstard bullshit
You fucking faggot he said something and people responded to it
That means you do have freedom of speech it doesn't fucking protect you from getting responses like the fucking snowflake you are
If you don't want any reactions from your shitty opinions write them in a diary where nobody can see them

If there is free speech, opposition has rights to correct or to bash him. It is not free speech when the government suppress or cracksdown on your belief. Stop overdosing on redpill

Freeom of speech isn't freedom from being criticized. If he got sued or charges were filed against him over it, that would infringe freedom of speech.
What you need to realize is that your right wing will consistently lose to pseudo-Marxist faggots unless and until you ditch your absurd honor culture in favor of practical egalitarianism. The US was far less honor-culture-bound than Japan but still couldn't figure this out in time to save the culture. Don't make our mistake.

Because he's wrong so he should be bashed

I'm ashamed to even share an obvious valid point with you, Belgian dog.

at least Poland's based
we bash the fash and bash the gay

The japs on hellotalk seem very redpilt.

true. i can't believe poland is going to save the world.

If that's as far as you stretch to reach your limits of shame then you obviously live a happily sheltered life

seething

Freedom of speech goes both ways. You can’t expect to make a sweeping statement, and not have any responses counter to what was said. That is actual bluepill, in my opinion.

Attached: 何.gif (500x505, 878K)

>be the one place willing to put up with the Jew back in the day
>also be the one place not willing to slave to the Jew when they come around slandering and demanding
>fuck up everyone around you back during the era when it was the way things went
>sat back to be peaceful when modern trade era arrived
>can into German cyphers before the UK, and sent them to your allies before getting double teamed by Russia and Germany because Germany KNEW the third reich couldn't do it alone
>better drinkers than Russia, better cooking than Germany
>all the fun parts of eastern europe without just being depressing slavshit
>unashamedly fail to stop and clap whenever you see a dude getting buttfucked
>steal weak Britfag jobs and don't afraid of anything
>grow wings when you ride horses
Based Poland.
Yes, whereas you grew up streetwise in the lean mean alleys of Brussels learning about how it really be.
On your bike cunt, only a Belgian would take pride in their very ability to be shameless in the face of their own massive faggotry.

俺様のチンポはデッケです

wew lad
you know if you took a minute to pull that massive stick from your ass you might actually say something sensible once in a while

>I think I'll make a response but take all of the content and cleverness out of it and just store it somewhere not in the text

Your homosexual agenda is showing

I think I'll rant like an absolute madlad making up stories as I go along because jesus fucking christ my dragon dildo batteries are dead and the only thing left to soothe my aching heart is losing my shit for no real reason at random people on the fucking internet

Attached: 1530851653658.png (252x200, 42K)

Madlad isn't, wasn't, willn't be an insult or a synonym for actual insanity, you cum-guzzling newfag.

haha okay

Attached: le wink face.jpg (277x316, 14K)