Ok this is fucking based

ok this is fucking based
didn't even know bluetooth could be used like this

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-07 23-35-00.png (1366x768, 592K)

This is going to end with Tiananmen Square 2.0 and no government is going to care.

That's pretty cool but jewish democracy isn't. Fuck these guys.

>another glow in the dark psy ops thread

i honestly don't give much of a shit either way about the chonks fighting for muh dumbocracy, i mean i am slightly hoping they win against their faggot communist government but this thread is about the novel use of bluetooth to get around censorship
don't derail it pls
we can talk about tech without needing to bring politics into it.

>"Yeah, I blame invisible forces from 'the West' for my country's inner conflicts that I can't solve, how could you tell?"

Attached: 1558011740162.jpg (405x731, 31K)

Didn't Firechat do this?

didn't know that was a thing until you just mentioned it. i clearly don't know enough about decentralized messaging.
it's pretty cool that bluetooth is getting a second wind though, i always wondered why this shit didn't exist from when it first was developed as a technology.

If it's about that, why is there no info at all in OP about the fucking app or what it does

Pretty sure you were the first to bring up politics.

I hope you'll get your little fascist state and get mugged and raped by the criminal swines running your country.

it existed on windows mobile 6

>we can talk about tech without needing to bring politics into it.
you shouldn't have started

>implying that's not how it already works in your democracy.

what is the best ryzen for good single core clocks perfs?

wtf this gives Trump the perfect chance to nuke those fucking slant-eyed gooks

Day they go in, Trump will be able to make selling "Made in China" a federal offense.

Why not just do it now? He doesn't need a massacre to justify banning all Chinese imports.

Check out the serval app.

Implying dumps business cronies wouldn’t fuck him in the ass if he tried.
He owes too much to too many people.
He’s a puppet and you lot fell for the scam.

Fuck the suits. Trump should round up some old Southern boys give them some rifles and show those corporate clowns who is the REAL boss.

>Zion don will round up some goys to take out his rabbis
Surreeeeee

lmao the delusion of drumpfkins

Trump is one of the suits and a fucking kike.

i hope the comunists stay in power in china or they will make billions of little chinks

this. deluded burgers