Listen fags. I can switch IP's forever. Stop censoring me. I'm drunk. Answer me, why was I permabanned for life?

Listen fags. I can switch IP's forever. Stop censoring me. I'm drunk. Answer me, why was I permabanned for life?

Attached: 1567894702759.png (1039x386, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you can't be permabanned temporarily.

Attached: 2funy4u.png (651x481, 203K)

I swear to god if you get my ISP banned with this bullshit I'm finding you and kicking you in the nuts.

How about they admit they they were wrong and let my children post in the future?

Bans are technology.

what are the jannies gonna do when ipv6 becomes the standard & everyone basically gets infinite ip addresses for free?

Attached: qyq04hxd57b11.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>my children
user, there's something you need to know.

every time I think the internet was better 10 years ago I see this shit and realise I'm wrong

NAT will be deprecated and the ISP jews will just statically assign an IP for each device.

Theoretically with IPv6 there's so many IP addresses that devices can have a permanent one like a MAC address and dynamic IP won't be a thing anymore.

but that's the opposite of what they want to do unless you're talking about ipv6

Well yeah obviously it's about ipv6

Based mods.

My IPS already gave me a static IP and many people use this network. That's why I'm angry that it got permabanned. ISP won't give me a new IP and now this house is banned from Jow Forums FOREVER! Change this ban to X years. For fucks sake.

based and derpilled

But then it's easier to host shit using your ISP's connection, and that's also something they don't want customers to do.

if you live in USA, you should be fine

I know several people from EU who can't post on Jow Forums because all of their ISPs got banned

???
literally false.
eurofag btw.

I am from EU too but I can't post on some boards because my ISP has been banned for "abuse".

That's probably because of dynamic IP addresses. You're on mobile data?

We are both from Europe thus Jow Forums mods don't treat us like humans.

You have started to ban IPs for ban evasion, huh?

Answer the fucking question!

you must live in one of the shithole countries then

They'll just block all ports then advertise it as a security feature

But seriously. Can I sue Jow Forums for banning my free speech without stating a reason? They aren't facebook, they a fucking public platform.

Nah, it's fiber connection.

It was better 20 years ago.
>t. zoomer

How the fuck are they going to assign a static IP for every device? What if I spoof my MAC address?

It's tied to your internet subscription

So they are going to limit how many devices I can have?

It was. People didn't get life sentences for using words mods don't like.

Fuck it was you that banned me. It told me I posted some shit back in 2018 that I never posted. Wondered why.

They could do that but probably won't

Can't you still use a router?

Then how are they going to know what device I'm using right now if I change my MAC? Won't I get assigned a new IP?
I thought IPv6 addresses were autoconfigured.

But there's no NAT.

The system is obviously broken and mods do a bad job.

It's tied to your subscription. To get access to their network you need a valid ID of sorts, like a phone number or an account. They'll assign your IP when you use that ID to access their network.

What will they do once I connect a new device? Assign a new IP?
If so, what prevents me from disconnecting my PC, changing MAC and reconnecting to get a new IP like if my PC was a new device?

Why can't I create NAT on the bloody router itself?

technically repeated access to a server you're prohibited from accessing is a crime so we can start reporting these threads as violating the law, neat

>baste retard decides to prove to the userbase of Jow Forums that the mods are behaving reasonably by banning his pathetic ass.
reported

Everyday I wish I could've experienced it

Attached: 2018-03-22 17.24.13.jpg (998x932, 352K)

I live in Eastern Europe.

You have to register it first.

Future routers won't have NAT.
You could create your own but there's no point anymore.

that works great until you have two devices

What is stopping someone from cycling through all major DNS providers and getting them banned from here?

What's stopping me from using legacy router with openWRT?

lol nobody actually cares about the law but it means you get put in a higher priority mod queue and your shit gets deleted sooner

You can use NAT with IPv6, it's just not required anymore, there's no reason to use NAT with such an enormous amount of available IPs.

Register IPs? That's fucking absurd.
I don't think they will do that.
IPv6 addresses will just be autoconfigured with the ISP's prefix.

I can get new IPs for moths to come. All I ask for is fucking mods to explain why I got life sentence for not breaking the rules. Is it worth it for fat fucks to fight me? Really?

Why not?
There are enough IPs to do that now.

What the fuck does DNS have to do with your IP?

So there is nothing to stop me from using NAT. Thanks.

ban by /64 subnet

Because it's fucking retarded. Why would they control your assigned IPs? Just to make the service worse?

Yeah, there's nothing stopping you, just autoconfigure the router's IP and setup an internal NAT.
It's fucking retarded, though.

You got permanently banned for ban evasion, dumb dumb. You even say in your post that you were posting while banned, which is a permanent ban. Open and fucking shut. If you had kept your autistic mouth closed and made quality posts nobody would have known

So you can be identified more easily.
Devices behind massive NATs are harder to identify

Sure but my ISP gives every customer a /64, which for IPv6 is 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 IP addresses

Attached: 2019-09-07 19_42_53.png (1384x1144, 253K)

Because Stacey will not understand why her smart coffee maker isn't connecting to Twitter. Stacey does not know what an IP is. Unless you want to send service techs to every house every time someone buys a new smart gadget, your plan isn't feasible. ISPs don't care about letting Jow Forums ban you easier, they can tell on their end who's using what IPs.

just upgrade to business class and you've got a whole /48 to work with, literally trillions of more addresses.

>which is a permanent ban
30 days*
Jow Forums.org/bans

I was only posting after I got permabanned! I have nothing to lose now. I have waited for my appeals and they got rejected! I feel betrayed!

>Why would they control your assigned IPs? Just to make the service worse?
What fucking fantasy world do you live in where any ISP gives the slightest flaming fuck about the quality of their service?

Look at OP. I'm permabanned for life because I asked the mod for a reason.

If you are determined to ban evade anyways just stop being autistic and return to normal posting. Nobody cares.

I care because I share my home IP with different people and now everyone is fucked.

>which for IPv6
Nigga 2^64 is 2^64 regardless of which version of IP you're using.
That's out of the range of the average shitposting. Besides, they could probably set up and ban by that if you go on some autistic rampage and it's clear you're ban-evading.

does your mom post on chan?

I'm determined to get justice! I never posted anything illegal and still got a lifetime ban!

>keeps lawyering the mods, gets banned
Good riddance.

I share this network with a bunch of people. I know of at least 3 other people who used to post on Jow Forums.

You will not "get justice" because nobody cares. Your ban will not be reversed, period.

Creating a system to control IP assignment is too much work for them for absolutely no reason other than fucking up the quality of service.

I will shit up this place just because some fat retard has his "pride".

NAT is not security and you can still be identified.
Also, it adds the problem of people doing retarded shit with the same IP you use.