Playing classic wow

>playing classic wow
>suddenly my computer is revving really loud
>wtf
>some exe called "microsoft content" is raping my CPU and making my computer go from 55-60 degrees to 80 degrees
>look into it
>some sort of microsoft process with cortana or some shit weird background download windows does from the windows store on its own
WHAT THE FUCK, FUCK OFF. FUCKING CHRIST MICROSOFT. FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK DAHUGSHRGESUGHUERHRGEUNIS

Attached: Rage-Header.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Shoulda installed LTSC 2019.

I miss Berserk

sounds like the windows consumer experience service or whatever the hell it's called. you can disable it in group policy but only on enterprise versions of win10

1. This is a known issue with the latest patch update
2. You can fix it in 5 minutes by
- uninstalling the update
Or
- enabling Bing search in your start menu, there's a registry key you need to delete. The issue only affects you if you're on the latest patch and have web results in the start/search menu disabled

Go back to /v/ you piece of shit.

What in the goddamn are you doing with non-LTSC Wangblows, I use my windows computer for GAMING ONLY with LTSC and it never does heavy shady stuff.

I'm not an incel user, I have more than 8 cores and need the latest scheduler.

Try running it with steam's proton and ditch Windows.

Compatibility is getting really good.

>playing proprietary video games

I renamed cortana a long time ago and use an a third party file index program. Fuck that shit.

>LTSC
how do you even get LTSC without jumping through 100 hoops

Install Gentoo

LTSC is a meme like linux on these forums. You should know this. Lurk more newfag.

LTSC is not a meme you dumb fuck.
it's just de-bloated windows 10 for enterprise work.
I work in manufacturing, and ALL of our PCs use LTSC because we work on sensitive Parts.

Ltsc =/= enterprise work
It's for embedded systems like digital signage or instruments

Good games are made of the same thing regardless of what kind of license they're distributed under. Your indoctrination is showing, user.

>>look into it
>>some sort of microsoft process with cortana or some shit weird background download windows does from the windows store on its own
Clearly you didn't look very hard if the answer you got was this vague bullshit.

What are you gonna do about it? Switch OS?
Yeah, I didn't think so. Now go back to using Windows 10, you little bitch.

Attached: 23131652_10156463139032119_7306652056049652015_n.jpg (953x960, 135K)

Enjoy your Wangblows.

Yeah, that's truly a consumer experience.

>could stream HD videos with 60fps no problem on new laptop
>Windows update happens
>now all HD videos with 60fps stream like shit

Built a new PC and Windows is ignoring the fan curves I set up in my BIOS.
What do?

>btw windows is the best because it's perfect and works out of the box
>this is just a very rare exceptional bug
colour me surprised

yeah, we all know that windows just got worse and worse from the xp version, except for the automatic set up for hardware and network etc.

no point in talking about that, as we all would jump on another os that supports all software and games without all that hassle

but it is this way right now, so how do I deal with my fans in windows? they literally blow up the second I just open explorer or do anything at all wtf

Does SpeedFan not work on your PC?

>WINTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1567877429094.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

Do I have to install yet another software to do something my pc should already be doing?
Also can that even target the fans individually like my bios?

wine with wow.exe 1.12 doesn't have this problem

>non-LGBT Wangblows

It can target more fans than your BIOS, for example your GPU fans.

But it might not be compatible with your motherboard and it's not babby's first software so you need some patience to set it up.

you should seriously use lunix

welp, guess I have no choice then
also, indeed my bios cant do gpu fans

thx btw

We all do.

>he uses Windows 10
Everyone point and laugh at the retard.

retard

Windows 10 is no worse than any other version of Windows. They're all terrible.