My ears are starting to hurt

my ears are starting to hurt.

Attached: 20190903_161854.png (634x707, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KBgkPOGD6gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>music full blast, listening to machinery produce onions products
>ouchie whats this ringing

yeah tinnitus is a symptom of migraine, it's not the headphones, this motherfucker needed a good doctor and some aimovig

>good doctor
pretty sure it's a doctor that killed him

Surely it wasn't the tinnitus that made him kill himself right? It just pushed him over the edge?

He killed himself cause he was an incel the tinnitus was just a front so he wont be remembered as a loser.

>that onions whiny bitch face
Good riddance, desu

Attached: 1567880361804.gif (560x420, 2.96M)

Tinnitus is not only a symptom of a migrane but a symptom of a great many things. Including depression and anxiety.
Tinnitus is a symptom, not an entire disorder.

I got tinnitus from a work accident years ago, I think it was 2012. I still consider it the worst thing to have happened to me.
The first few weeks were unreal when I realized I'd never hear silence again. My only hope is a medical breakthrough. While I'm used to the noise, my sleep schedule has never recovered.

yeah bruh it wasn't the headphones, if someone kills themselves headphones weren't the cause, them not seeing a doctor was. Depression has effective treatment, anxiety even more so

I was diagnosed with Gagonma from wearing my headphones too much.

I had an ear infection that affected my hearing pretty damn bad. It made everything sound 20% pitched up and muffled in the affected ear.
I genuinely started getting depressed because it felt like my enjoyment of listening to my music was taken away from me. Everything I listened to sounded like shit. This was at a time that I didn't believe it was an ear infection and that all the years of listening to music with ear buds at max volume had caught up to me with the ringing prior to it happening getting worse and worse was the cause of all of it.
But then I was given antibiotic ear drops after going to the doctor then and after 4 days my hearing returned to normal.
But no, I didn't want to fucking kill myself unless the ringing was unbearable and you wanted to literally rip off your ears. I could have just started listening to brand new music that I didn't know what it's supposed to sound like.

What's Ligma?

Not much what's sugma with you?

You're just saying that because of the glasses.

Why is this thread not on /sci/ ? I literally browse Jow Forums to forget about my tinnitus and this is the last place I expect it to be referenced. :(

noise induced pain (NIP) is not tinnitus but it exclusively linked to loud noise trauma and sometimes accompanies tinnitus. Most people with this problem get better on their own by avoiding loud noise and headphones. If you address an ENT about NIP you usually get misdiagnosed with TMJ or an ear infection or told to by useless sound therapy that does nothing. Your only option is to rest your ears.

The tinnitus might never go away but ear pain usually will if you let your ears heal. Don't be that idiot that goes to a rock concert after getting better or you'll have to off yourself. I've heard of those people, most tinnitus suicides are linked to NIP as well that goes unreported.They also have to do with people who's tinnitus faded and NIP went away and they went back to abusing their hearing.

Imagine having inferior genes.

Attached: 1542678527846.jpg (131x186, 9K)

most tinnitus suicides are due to people who got better when their tinnitus faded and went back to abusing loud music just to get it 10 times worse with their ears burning like a fire.

wat

Depression is a mental illness with a genetic component- being predisposed for depression doesn't mean you have it, but many people who don't have it yet are at risk. Genetics don't explain away everything about human behavior, so don't be a tool about some good fortune you feel the need to attribute to yourself

He simply listened too hard and heard background silence.

He then developed a fear of it until he was having panic attacks. He saw no way out and didnt give anyone a chance to help him. No therapy no med, nothing.... just gave up.

He didnt know that your brain programs that noise out if you dont "listen" to it. you forget its even a thing and when you do remember you brush it off like its nothing because it cant hurt you.

So sad, but I can see how it turned his world upside down. It hit me at 11 years old and I was too stupid/young to do anything about it besides cope and learn how to live with it.

Imagine being as sad as you.

Attached: 1560388667068.jpg (1738x902, 889K)

If you're not projecting, you're still fishing for attention. In either case, it looks ironically bad for you.

Imagine being so lonely that you reply to me.

Attached: 1535013666514.jpg (474x338, 40K)

>you're lonely, said the other person
Right...

Fake news or he was already depressed.

Cry me a river. I've had it since birth. It seriously impedes my ability to hear people, which contributes to my social isolation, but killing yourself over it is a loada malarkey.

Implying

Attached: F7059F171EF242E8BFCA9CBAB4B1E200.jpg (750x708, 150K)

i've had tinnitus for some time (because in-ear blasting). a few months ago i discovered this method. redditfags were useful for once even though your fingers are sore after it. works for me like a charm. youtu.be/KBgkPOGD6gw

>our brains have AGC
i guess it makes sense

Cool, it made it louder. I guess some of us have the privilege of an extra-rare and special hell.

Attached: 9849561654.gif (476x498, 3.17M)

Holy shit it works
Its not completely gone but it helps

Attached: 1563500441937.jpg (500x475, 75K)

What does tinnitus “feel” like?

I have a subtle numb sound I hear almost always. One time in the middle of the night everything was silent and I was breathing slowly and I heard no sound at all. I almost had a panic attack because I thought I suddenly went deaf.

I thought you were supposed to have constant humming in your ear. I can’t imagine living without it. I need constant sound to not go crazy.

what even does the onions meme mean? Im not into Jow Forumsspeak and I don't care enough to search it.

If you got tinnitus from blasting loud music with headphones on you deserve it.

For me it sounds similar when you block your nose and then try to blow air really hard through it I can't really explain it much since my English is shit but it's not a hum it's just a constant high pinch noise that is always constant like it never stops and really makes your head hurts when everything is absolutely quiet I mostly ignore it but if you focus on it it will fuck you up and make you go insane but I can't help it I just love bass.

you have to go back

Are you okay?

If it makes you feel better I feel like I'm in a hell designed just for me. Perfect contrast and timing in every instant. It's become comically bad.

Lurk more before posting. If you're asking questions like these you haven't lurked long enough or you've been gone for too long and must lurk again.

When I close shut one ear with the palm of my hand, the other ear turns extremely sensitive, I can hear the cars on the streets (50m from my house) as if they were next to me, it hurts sometimes as if I increased the dB i hear by 100%. Is this normal to you guys as well?

do you have hearing horns for palms?

Attached: Closing-Hearing.jpg (1500x1000, 238K)

My AirPods® doesn't have this problem.

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (1144x1144, 78K)

sounds like a superhuman ability to me...

No change for me, but now the back of hea head hurts a bit

>Depression has effective treatment
Please don't remind me

Attached: 1562291386080.jpg (632x775, 49K)

I thought he was just a programmer

It’s background radiation. Basically the sound of the universe. You probably stopped hearing it because you were entering the first stage of sleep while still conscious, which pretty much reduces your senses.

What were you paid in damages?

How much do doctor services cost in sillicon valley?

I don't operate that way. Money won't bring my hearing back and the person responsible was immediately in a panic concerned about me and still feels bad about it. I had nothing to gain from a legal suit.

>Last line

THE HEARING WAS TOLD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

RELEASE THE PUNS

You're entitled to compensation for your lifelong disability. You could've retired by now. It's also not the individual but the company that is responsible because it was a work accident.

Fake and gay

How about just accepting that some times accidents happen instead of looking for the easiest way to check out of life on someone elses dime. I make six figures today and can already retire. What sense would there have been in destroying someone elses small business then? I lose my ears, he loses his life, and who wins?

based user with morals

Cuck libtard logic. If you want to get anywhere in life you have to be ruthless and willing to backstab your friends to get what you want.

Gandhi get ye gone

Attached: an eye for an eye means victory for I.jpg (800x566, 278K)

>who wins?
A pajeet who replaced him and company, who're paying less now.

If the accident was preventable, it was negligence, and that means the company doesn't care about its workers as you care for it. They should have provided a safe working environment. The company is also insured for such accidents, so it would not be destroyed.
Most people do not make one hundred thousand EUR or USD a year. I assumed you had a more modest wage, in which case you could use the money to make life more comfortable for yourself. You do care about your disability, because in an earlier post you mentioned hoping for a medical breakthrough that could cure it.

This is some Poe's law tier posting. And you'd laugh if you knew my political views.
In case you're being serious, you're trying to convince me (someone who is already successful) what success is. Obviously that's pointless.

Hence my inaction. I don't agree with the sue happy culture of my country. People attacking their own with collateral damage for the sake of personal gain over sincere accidents. Others can go ahead, but I'm not participating.

>in which case you could use the money to make life more comfortable for yourself
No, you can't, which was the original point. A doctor will never fix my ears, not for $1, not for $1,000,000
>but instead of contributing to society despite your ailment you could sit at home alone all day, just you and loud rining
How comfortable, how fulfilling.

While I could continue to argue with you, literally who cares? Let's pretend you convince me, I guess I'll go back in my time machine and sue them, and still be deaf and unhappy about it. The money I have now affords me nothing, if I had it earlier it still wouldn't afford me anything.

you have the genes

Attached: 1566287793050.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

You're trying to sound noble, but you're describing how you do nothing when faced with setbacks. How you give up without a fight. You're the kind of person that would unironically welcome our new insect overlords the moment they arrive on earth. Maybe that's a side effect of continuing to slave away while you are slowly being driven insane by the insufferable constant ringing in your ears. Or maybe you were like that in the first place and it's the divine punishment you deserve.

>You're trying to sound noble
If you happen to be the same person, you're trying to assert everything on my behalf, which I think is projecting.
Talking about my "lifelong disability" my "entitlement", my worth, my ideals, what I sound like, etc. etc.

What is your obsession with trying to tell me what I think and how I should act?
Read back the own drivel you just typed out, it's been reduced to absurd analogies because there's no actual substance otherwise.

Unless calling my natural way of being noble is some kind of backwards ass compliment. I think it's just being pragmatic. I stopped reading at the insect overlord part.

I guess I'll at least say that this thread made me appreciate the years between my accident and today. To think of all I've accomplished for myself and others, while today some random asshead berates me for not becoming a hikki NEET instead. The fact that you jump to conclusion that my daily work is somehow analogous to slavery when it used to be the hobby I did in my spare time, now I get paid to do it full time.
OH
NO
MY EARS THOUGH I NEED AN EXCUSE TO BE LAZY

I suggest you see a shrink.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality

cuck

how do i become an it programmer

its too late theres too many pajeets

Using cuck logic like this makes you a libtard despite whatever your claim to be or even how you vote.

I know you're joking around but let's be real for a second. Who's more likely to live off of some form of financial welfare in today's society. Probably the same ones with art degrees.

I'd take a diehard Conservative that supports Trump and guns and kicking the niggers and spics out before I'd ever support some half-heart cuck like you no matter how much money you have and what kind of job you have. I'd shoot your libtard ass if I ever had the chance. Cucks like you deserve a good bullet.

No moron, it is not about being another code monkey. It is also about making mad money as well

Fuck fuck fuck I have undiagnosed tinnitus, do I really need to go see a doctor? It's fucking uncurable

Not even those guys but I think you're dumb.

It's a good thing I don't need your personal approval. If we're exchanging opinions I'd take someone with work ethic over someone advocating for giving up on life at the first sign of difficulty. What point are you even trying to make? You don't like me? Alright.

What are you telling me for? I don't even know who you are.

I'm making the point that nobody should like you you fucking retarded libtard cuck.

If it's not diagnosed then you probably should. Tinnitus can be caused by many things and not all of them imply permanence, although some that can be remedied can become permanent if untreated. I'd say it's worth asking about.

Post about it on your blog hippie.

painfully underrated

I'm going to continue to shitpost here until you leave you degenerate.

You were going to stay here anyway, it's Sunday morning. What do you think we're both doing here other than passing the time?

I hate to speak ill of the dead, but Moot - God rest his soul - was a monumental retard for bringing back Jow Forums.

I hope you die painfully.

not him, but me too

You don't know me Anonymous, you hope some caricature that you've crafted in your head dies painfully, not myself. Imo you should direct your hope into something more productive. Hoping for my death isn't going to do anything other than frustrate yourself when you realize the insignificance your words have.

Neither of these guys, but I hope so too.

Pretty much this

Had tinnitus for 8 years now after a combo of loud music and a bad cold.

The first month was fucking rough. Constant anxiety attacks. Then you start dealing with it. Then you stop caring.

If there's something I learned is that you should never google asking for answers. Doctor told me tinnitus has a psychological part too. If you focus on it, you will hear it louder, if you hear it louder, you will focus on it even more. You need to break the cycle.

Just go to the doctor before checking for shit in google.

How much fucking time did you spend photoshopping the smoking meme guy onto this?

I've realised this on my own though, exaclty as you say it. I hope there is more doctors can do for me. Mine is pretty mild I feel like, either that or I deal with it pretty well

>You'll see in 2020
>(dead)
You'll see now.

>user says to give people patience
>other anons say not to
>user KILLS them
this thread has concluded violently

>Cuck libtard logic
its the exact opposite retard "libtards" are more likely to want an easy way out since theyre in general lazy and dont want to work

Why is this getting memed so hard all of a sudden? People don't know what tinnitus is? People haven't owned headphones until recently?

>adopting totalitarian idealogies
Fucking based

What did he listen to, Jow Forums?

Attached: headphojak.png (970x760, 149K)

pic related

Attached: gentle breeze take me away.jpg (413x550, 57K)

lol cuck

>People don't know what tinnitus is?
I honestly get this impression. People don't know how to say it, what it is, how you get it. I mean why would they, but still.

>willing to backstab your friends
What could possibly be worth it?

a neurological condition caused by damaged cochlear nerves is not PYSCHOSOMATIC!