Where the fuck can I buy a mid-tier desk chair...

Where the fuck can I buy a mid-tier desk chair? I need a new one and all I can find are meme gaming chairs or meme ergonomic chairs.

Picture unrelated, I don't like it, fuck pleather too.

Attached: 41KFAJq9KOL.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Ikea

Massdrop Flex Task chair

My pic the Ikea Markus though. I'm sitting on an Ikea Millberget which was fine but they have stopped making the fabric version, it's PU only now.

ebay

Doesn't look too bad but I'm from the EU.

>Due to escalated shipping rates, shipping to the non-contiguous US is not available for this drop.

dumb yurobong

Don't bother online. Just go to some local decent furniture stores and try out different chairs until you find the one obvious one you like.
I for example got pic related. When you look at the functions, it kind of sucks because you can't alter height of the arm rests and the neck. But in real life it's the best chair I've ever sat on and I simply don't need these functions.

Attached: s1_pg-600x600.jpg (600x600, 47K)

>local decent furniture stores
equals massively overpriced chairs usually

plus (+) poor quality

Just get a mid-upper tier CEO chair those things look based as fuck and they are designed for some fatass jew to sit in all day, like you.

It's the price you pay to have the ability to actually try out a bunch of different chair in one spot and also get one immediately.
I guess you could order something online and send it back if you're patient enough.

What’s wrong with the cloth Markus? I like mine.

>i hate local businesses
Neoliberalism is dead.

you money doesn't stay local once you spend it. it goes to global corporations, not your community. in fact you may be surprised to learn that it hasn't been the 18th century for quite some time now.

That only works if you already have a model you want to try in mind (Steelcase leap, Herman Miller aeron, etc). If you don't, you will probably end up trying a shit brand chair that will break in 1 year, or the cushioning becomes rock solid

The lumbar support is garbage

Look for a used Herman Miller Aeron. Craigslist or eBay

>you money doesn't stay local once you spend it
Most of it does. The manufacturer and distributor have already taken their cut by the time you buy a product. What you spend goes to the business and employees.

Nothing, it just doesn't do it with my morphology.

I don't want to sit in a chair that someone else has probably had a wank in.

>buying a chair full of man farts and semen

You know you can clean the chair right?

but what do you think they spend their money on? they pay for internet to comcast, phone service to verizon, their home/auto/business loans to bank of america, they eat at subway and shop at safeway. there are sometimes local alternatives to these, of course, but you have no way of knowing where the money goes once it leaves your hands.
traditional loyalties to home and country are a thing of the past, for better or for worse.

And USE flags obviously.

Wrong thread sorry

Really dislike these mesh stuff, less sweaty during summer but it's just not very comfy to sit on.
Rather get padded leather or whatever else any day, if I don't get fucked by the price.

>Paying for USE flags
The absolute state of burgerland

Wrong thread you blind cunt.

Yes loyalty to the U.S.E flag is gone too

I bought a second-hand humanscale freedom for about the same price as a new IKEA markus

I feel a bit weird about getting one second-hand but I sat in one in a store and it was wonderful.

It looked pretty much new when it arrived and it's been perfect ever since

I'd 10/10 recommend it plenty of adjustments. The no locking mechanism takes a little while to get used to if you're an average-sized male the resistance is fine. it's nice to be able to go from sat upright to reclining just but leaning back

Attached: 5cb6fd70e88fcb6c8326759e.jpg (1200x1593, 168K)

based xenophobic poster

>Where the fuck can I buy
it doesn't matter how you were planning to end that sentence, the answer is amazon regardless

amazon is becoming more and more full of cheap knockoff chinese garbage. And a lot of the "trusted sellers" are complete scams so you aren't even getting the actual brand that you pay for.

Psh, easy, just never buy from "trusted sellers" anyway. Buy everything from Prime, and only buy ones with average customer reviews of 4 stars or higher.

jesus fuck that seat length is absolutetly tiny

is it asians only?

> U.S.E
United States of Europe?

>birthday in July
>friends gift me a rekt chair
>spec say max 120kg
>I'm ~95kg
>30 days and wheels non stop dying, already change a full set

Any good PC chair without roulettes ~100€?

Attached: 1557166813490.gif (450x450, 2.98M)

I've never had any problems with it although i am a 5'10 manlet.

you can adjust the seat forwards and backwards to give you more depth if you need it.

I've been really happy with the adjustments

I understand that. I got mine from a recording studio so I wasn’t concerned about that.

Costco, limited selection but you are guaranteed not to get worked over by high markup.

yeah, to have your ass hang over the rear part of the seat

why

Herman Miller or steelcase. Even their $300 plastic chairs are better than anything

Oh, so they just had sex in it