Buy earbuds for the train and running

>buy earbuds for the train and running
>One bud dies and then the other within 3 months
>Do this over and over
>Fuck it I'll buy $300 Sennheisers
>same thing
Holy fucking shit, are there ANY earbuds that won't fucking break?

Attached: 71GYQT2i5OL._SX466_.jpg (466x457, 12K)

Buy headphones with replaceable cables. Look for MMCX or 2pin IEMs.

I’ve had a pair of se215s for six years. Wear them while running almost every day.

I am in market for some since my left earbud started to taze me, are they noticably worse than the ones with regular wiring?

>are there ANY earbuds that won't fucking break?
No.

The solution is obvious.

Attached: 180741577dbad0656d298ad5c38b8854.jpg (300x375, 24K)

Noticeably worse? Uh they're exactly the same but with replaceable cables

your ear is cursed.

give us your money stupid goy

>Fuck it I'll buy $300 Sennheisers
you absolute retard

Had the same problem as you, then I bought the Bose SoundSport Free.
They're waterproof, so no sweat or rain will fuck them up (sweat actually wrecked a lot of my headphones) and they don't have cables either that could break.
Good investment.

wireless, You are that type of person that doesnt know how to take care of their wires earphones.

Hey Bosebot, how much are they though? More money than sense is what they cost (probably)

>Not building your own IEMs

They pretty much break down regardless of price point, just buy some cheap chinkshit buds like monks in bulk, 10 pairs of those will set you back 50 bucks and they'll last you like next 10 years.

Earplugs dont break.
The cable inevitably does.

Buy some plugs with a detachable cable and a spare cable.
Or just buy some cheap CX-300II and keep replacing them.

i used the 50 dollar shure buds for a long time and had no issues. hardly iems though.

highly recommend just joining the rest of us and moving to true wireless buds. the response curve on the sennheiser momentum true wireless is good and no cables to shit the bed ever

Can confirm
The issue being if your wire breaks it costs about as much as a new pair of cheap iems

The answer is No. But if you ever cure your brainletism, buy a soldering iron and resolder the wire when it breaks.

Just buy the philips SHE 1350.
They just last a whole year as they're made for thots and when they finally break, they're very cheap to replace.

Attached: SHE1360_97-IMS-en_IN.jpg (1250x1518, 109K)

>Sennheisers
I used to use Sennheisers over the eat earphones, and when they'd break every few months I'd send them in and they'd send me another new pair under warrenty.

[LAUGHS IN CHINK]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

idk i have some cheapo sony's that were in a washer twice and still work. However for running i wouldnt use wired headphones/iems