/ptg/ - Private Tracker Elites General

1 box of butthurt edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

old:

Attached: yande.re 554745 animal_ears arknights frostscent texas_(arknights).jpg (2694x3893, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/iMQBu
pastebin.com/iVw1QfRF
twitter.com/animebyt_es/status/1000802918021378048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Path to DB9?

Did you get all the interesting movies of the venice film festival from your favourite movietracker?

Attached: 8sqkdep83s231.jpg (2854x2268, 723K)

>>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
>The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.
still not sure what the term private trackers means

time machine

Attached: .jpg (847x1255, 151K)

It's a private community for torrents. It sounds good because everything is checked and the quality is good but they act like a bunch of assholes and don't allow newfags

Path to ORPHEOUS NETWORK?

>NETWORK
Where is the rest of the network?

Oh that's nice i guess, I'm a bad pirate considering i have been torrenting for years and i never heard about them

plane ticket to india and then taxi

Another day, another 0.03MB upload on RED.

Attached: ramsey.png (640x426, 802K)

Have you ever searched for a movie on the pirate bay and didn't get any search results? Or got a shitty quality/rip? Yeah neither of those ever happen on PTP

You just /marked/ yourself, there's only

>Yeah neither of those ever happen on PTP
happens all of the time with foreign content

Well you're only supposed to search for movies that are in english or anime, otherwise re-value your taste

Daily reminder to NOT respond to the anime faggot = orpheus shill = mad janitor!

^--- Seething

AB is best tracker, RED is the 2nd coming of what because it helped me and thousands of other users to kickstart the climb and helped me get into AB. I will forever be in debt to RED.

How does one survive on RED? I feel like nobody is interested in downloading anything from the stuff that I'm seeding. Is upload really only coming from actually uploading files? Or do I try to snatch new things fast, or what do people do?

AB has the worst UI of any tracker. They don't even give a shit that their official css is broken.
PTP is the best private tracker in existence.

Attached: 1349459520.jpg (547x334, 49K)

Path to RTT?

bumping this question for new thread

cute lesbian wolf

Attached: 76248397_p0.jpg (1240x1240, 642K)

go to previous thread and ctrl+f bandcamp
PTP has pretty good UI and drive-in is comfy, AB still best tracker

> AB open reg
I have bad news, not gonna happen in the next ~3 years unless something big happens and changes things. anons are cucking you by saying its happening soon.

archive.fo/iMQBu

is pb down?

Attached: 1567070228393.jpg (480x600, 15K)

i see, so what would the best bet be then? bbt and building ratio?

AB and bbt are disconnected, user I'm telling you this because I literally was in your positions 2 years ago.
I wanted AB so much I had 1TB up on BBT and after the fall of nyaa (before they rebuilt it) and after BBT closed because they were DMCA'd, I was really scared as to where I'd get my anime so I started browsing /ptg/ trying to figure out how to get in AB. I even stalked AB twitter to wait for open reg (you can still see some do that its honestly sad) and I'm grateful to an user that helped me, the only feasible way to AB for newcomers is Interview for RED > upload bandcamp on RED > RED invite thread has unlimited AB invites for power users

i see, ty for all the help
would you be able to interview for red on a vpn with dedicated ip or is that a no go as well? was reading through what the other user was saying last thread about joining red and not wanting to turn off vpn

another day another 40mb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 551140 animal_ears cleavage garter heterochromia nya_rl tail thighhighs.jpg (1100x1692, 373K)

Nope you can't, has to be home IP, AB allows browsing with dedicated IP though so that's good

seems like it

There's an AB thread on GGn too, that's I how I got in.

since when? any idea why?

Attached: 1512029640231.jpg (800x1200, 105K)

>literally applied to AB when they had open signups
Why doesn't everyone?

Attached: 1428469817184.jpg (960x622, 324K)

Oh, I kind of forgot about GGn invite forum after I saw it once, I guess that can be a path.

It just happened to me, and the movie isn't even available to buy anywhere so I will never be able to watch it unless a copy happens to turn up on ebay.

Because the haven't for a long time and never will again in the foreseeable future
?

Shit sorry for messing my replay

Attached: 1515957882774.jpg (564x564, 56K)

This is a friendly e-rated board, get that shit out of here

But why didn't you apply when they did have open signups?

Attached: 148289416.jpg (494x501, 32K)

Back then I thought kissanime was the end-all be-all and only went to bakabt every now and then but never knew about private trackers, I only used torrents for games and then I'd go to TPB. I was a retard yes

no clue. swear it was working a day or so ago

AB is almost 1500 users under limit and they open reg (almost) once a year.

Literally just follow their twitter.

pastebin.com/iVw1QfRF

old news

did a kid write this wtf

>>Literally just follow their twitter.
twitter.com/animebyt_es/status/1000802918021378048
hmmm

see

Attached: c2ede95bed.jpg (558x563, 29K)

This is what your average scener is like

I want you to come to AB user, please
also cute

i couldnt understand a single line

post your email

no way creep

no ab invite for you then

yes

no.

[email protected]

>500 pages of 100mb requests

idiot

I have 4 invites on AB but 0 friends. God I'm so lonely ;-;

Attached: 1478564078140.png (941x1021, 325K)

Does this shit actually work?

same

You tease, user. I don't want to suffer on RED anymore.

I just checked and the first page has 45GB of audio books you can get for free with an audible free trial.

woops I mean 60GB

> being this retarded
wew

wHyArEnTyOuhaCKinGgaMeSptGmuHDENuvO

kys's

Same user, although I do have some friends who are really into anime but as soon as I mention "torrenting" they btfo. It's fine though, I'd rather have friends that aren't into private trackers than no friends at all. Plus I'm known as the guy who can get things even if no one else can (everyone else just googles it).
Except this one time where we wanted the
original Pokemon in japanese and subtitled and for some reason no one bothered to translate it and not even AB had it, there's even a huge bounty on it.

mfw I'm elite on RED from filling easy low hanging fruit requests while you're complaining because you have too many chromosomes

Anyone get into any of the .click sites through their IRC interview?

I've never seen them do IRC interviews.

bump Path to RTT? Anons pretty please?

can anyone recommend me a cheap seedbox? it's so i can download UK shows for my parents, since VPN + iPlayer ,etc. are too iffy.

I should clarify, I mean their applications, where they ask you to post your responses to the questions in IRC.

Ok nerd paying to pirate for other people lmao like that is something to be proud of

pulsedmedia and chmuranet are the best

why do you need a seedbox for that

Didn't pay a single cent for RED elite, although currently I am paying for a server but only partly use it for trackers. But keep on being a salty cuck

?
VPN for iPlayer and other streaming sites are too iffy, like I said. Some days it works, some days it's detected. Moreso detected.
Can't download on VPN as they don't have local storage, only old laptop and streaming devices.
So I see seedbox as only option, unless I'm missing something.

Check opentrackers and you'll see!

I'm finally on ptp, guys!

who care...

>So I see seedbox as only option, unless I'm missing something.
You can get them a 1TB SSD for like 100$.
Or you can buy a shitty seedbox for a few months.

>they don't have local storage
you didn't mention that

what's your budget?

pajeet please

best seedboxes?

streaming would just be easier
cheapest possible, since they're coming from like $3 vpn.

>i dont pay at all but i do just pay a little bit

This close to self awareness

>Please explain, I fucking hate horriblesubs and hate AB for mostly only having it while the shows are still airing and hate having to wait forever for fansubs.

Animetosho reuploads most submissions found on Nyaa and that includes indexing them on usenet.

>"One Punch Man" has an id
>"One Punch Man Season 2" has another id
FUCK this retard tracker, they can't even organize their shit correctly

never noticed any broken css 2bh
only thing that bothers me is you can't disable torrent grouping

I'm sweetie if you have an issue message the staff thank you

How to get into AB bros, don't want to live through RED hell

Attached: 1540646757316.png (400x416, 169K)

> Showing you're a pajeet in only 2 words
Impressive skills

Idiot, the I didn't pay at all was for getting to Elite on RED meaning that for the retards claiming it's impossible to join PTP or AB without paying money. I only started paying money way after I joined all the trackers I want and the server wasn't even for trackers I have it for something else. Now try understanding context first retard.

I tried giving to efriends but they wouldn't except.

I'm only 10 uploads away from PU on AB I promise I'll invite /ptg/ chads on the reg.

you'll just get your invites disabled
not worth it, I invited lots of people on /a/
we're already in AB anyway