No no matter how often one cleans his room there always will be dust inside the case...

No no matter how often one cleans his room there always will be dust inside the case. How you guys get rid of dust particles on your PC internals?

Attached: 654345678.jpg (1600x1011, 333K)

completely passively cooled parts with no case fans at all. No GPU fans or even on the PSU.

HEPA filter all of your air

You grow up, realize dirt is a part of life, and you either let everything be dirty or you commit to regularly cleaning everything to make your house, office, whatever look nice.

this but unironically
i have shit genetics so i have a hepa air purifier running 16 hours a day

I have dust filters so I just clean them instead of the case.
Get better case brainlet.

Filtered intakes and positive air pressure.
And cleaning the fuck out of the room.

Turn off PSU. Vacuum everything while tickling with a paintbrush.

do not put dust filters on your case, doing so will strip the small dust particulate from the larger pieces of dust and you will have a finer film on all of your components
it is better to have no dust filters on the case, and use air filters in other parts of the room
considering air filters with ionization so that smaller dust particulate is even more attracted to larger dust particulate in order to be able to better trap all of it

>you either let everything be dirty
how is that viable?

>Vacuum everything
DONT DO THIS

Why?

Heat attracts dust
Unless you’re home is naturally dust free (which is basically impossible unless you’re not human) then there will always be some dust on anything that produces a significant amount of heat

IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS

Lol I literally just vacuu

SAY IT AINT SO
MY user IS A LIFE TAKER

>his room
you have to be 18 or older to use this board, get a job and move out of your parents house

i dont :^)

Clean your room or stop using a pc

Attached: 471.jpg (500x394, 29K)

If there's no air flow, there's no cooling worth a damn. If there's any air flow then there's dust. Passive cooling requires air flow.

declaring a report or sage is also against the rules my fellow faggot

Go to the next room to yours and steal your moms nylon pantyhose and use it to cover your PC.

HEPA sealed vacuum. Vacuum twice a month. You'll see a lot less dust. And air purifiers help

Even if you have good genetics, bad air quality will fuck you up. HEPA filter is a smart move anywhere you're spending a lot of time.

Indoors air quality is usually way worse than outdoor air quality. That's why windows are supposed to be leaky, otherwise you need to leave them open for some time every few weeks

Good airflow helps. Keep it raised off the floor and no where near carpets also. It's not a display case, and the hw will be obsolete before build up effects thermals.

Get rid off? Dust particullae creates insulation to prevent FPS Loss noobtard.

Open your windows. Lack of air circulation results in more dust accumulation.

Are you retarded? Have you ever seen a hoarder's house?

wear pic related, theres a reason why factories are dust free

Attached: saviour-dust-guard-with-booties_6.jpg (700x700, 20K)

If you have the RIGHT kind of vacuum, its okay on certain parts of your case but obviously not near anything static sensitive.. You can also use compressed air to help clear dust out. If you have the money, there are little "computer vacuums" that often have both a traditional vacuum mode AND a blower mode thats an alternative to canned air dusters , all while having attachments that are not going to mess with your PC. Of course, make sure to do the care of it while its off - that should go without saying.

Also, to stop the inevitable dust from messing up your system, I'd suggest investing in good filters for your case. As far as I know, the ONLY ones worthwhile are DEMCifilter (ie DEMCiflex) which do not restrict airflow, are very fine, magnetic (if your case is non-ferrous then they give you sticky backing you apply to the case)., washable, and highest performance. Some of the higher end cases come with decent filters, but if you're going out of your way to set yours up, DEMCifilter is the way to go.

I just put a fresh plate of dust in my birds cage
It is in the same room as my computer

Attached: dusty.jpg (2237x1618, 660K)

I realize now I may have made a poor decision

Attached: nothing personal kid.jpg (2215x1713, 626K)

I hope my pc can take it

Attached: friends.jpg (2398x2085, 738K)

Why would you own birds?

Attached: 1543026016745.webm (720x404, 1.01M)

are they quails

Dust is actually your skin cells. You leave behind a lot of skin and hair. So it doesn't matter how hard you clean your room.

I love birds?
These are button quail.
They're like pocket chickens.
They lay a little egg every day.
They're very quiet as far as birds go.
Less noise than a dog.
I'll have to move my pc to another room cause the birds are more important.

Attached: quail-eggs.jpg (720x960, 77K)

>dust is actually your skin cells
Unless you own birds and buy clean dust

I don't. Dust is only a problem when there's huge chunks of it blocking the radiators, at which point you can just pick them out one by one and that'll be clean enough for the next XX months.

would putting some kind of air filter on the fan affect the temperature inside the PC case? Would this shorten the lifespan of the fan?

>your internal air is lower-quality than outdoors air
Replace your fucking Air Conditioner filters, you idiot.

I went to replace the air conditioner filter for my house and found it with a thick black layer and a hole blown through it kek

Damn that's a Z400, exactly like mine, and since i bought it on Ebay very cheaply i wonder if it had been stored like this one.....

It belongs in a Museum.webm

Those eggs dont seem very nutritious

They are better than chicken eggs and taste better too
But you need to eat more of them

I don't, sometimes I like to scrape some of it and put it on my pp.

Attached: 1.jpg (2944x1736, 2.19M)

>How you guys get rid of dust particles on your PC internals?
get a decent compressor, 150psi and an air-gun attachment on a modest size hose.

I have a cleaning ritual where I get sloshy on Saturday morning and clean the apartment so I don't have to do shit on Sunday.
Anyways I hit the inside of my case with these things before I sweep and mop.
Also positive-pressure ventilation helps.

Attached: itsfun.jpg (300x300, 25K)

at what rpm is your bird spinning

I use an air compressor and clean my PC every 3 months. Just works.