Firefox fuck off with this shit and let me play my game i dont need my browser to be my nanny

firefox fuck off with this shit and let me play my game i dont need my browser to be my nanny

Attached: Capture.png (941x550, 63K)

>using sorosfox

well its this or chrome i feel better with this

SJW run that shit browser Firekikes just to monopolize what is "safe, trusted and most importantly... socially acceptable."

Chrome doesn't have this problem, so if you do this by choice, don't complain.

>yet another "52 ESR does not have this problem" thread
Jesus Christ, nuMozilla Trannyfox gets worse day by day.

chromedrones

Attached: 1564193693359.jpg (2000x2000, 235K)

Name ONE (1) full-featured web browser that's NOT based on Webkit, Gecko, or Blink, supports modern websites, AND is free (as in freedom).

What file is it?

ultimate quake engine

>not spending even five minutes browsing through the settings of your most used piece of software

Attached: 1564093874755.png (985x675, 35K)

modern sites is malwares

>needing to change settings
>ever

Clinical narcissism is not treatable but there are ways to cope with it. Please seek help.

Not everyone wants the same settings. Thats just the way it is. You cant please everbody all of the time.
Luckily, we have options to set ourselves.

Yes, absolutely, especially for banal stupid shit like "I don't like this part of the interface" that only really applies to you.

this means everytime i reinstall OSses that's just more options to set again

It would be nice if you could just back ur config up and reuse that

If only there were a way to automate this...

Attached: 1544793254954.png (625x626, 55K)

It's extremely stupid to choose to do that often and then complain that you have to configure a computer.

i do it often cause its easier than cleaning my file system

chromium. why would anyone use chrome

yeah go use a chrome based browser to help further google's dominance over the web and let them eventually force their shit into users, so you eventually get tracked for even opening pages they don't control and can't use adblocking. candyass buttclapper

that's what you get for not using falkon or icecat

It's extremely stupid to choose to do that often and then complain that you have to configure a computer.

I'd rather use Google's build than some faceless anonymous neckbeard's.

ok? so im just supposed to lot the file system get worse and worse?

>file system get worse and worse?
Can you elaborate on this?

he's saying you're an absolute ninny for reinstalling often and not backing up your config files

This absolute madman doesnt care about his privacy.

Same shit different name

Stop being a packrat

Attached: varg.jpg (700x426, 71K)

downloaded files build up picture files build up random system junk builds up and it takes hours to clear out as opposed to taking 30 minutes to reinstall and set things up

Chromosexual here. I think Chrom* does the same thing, the problem is that you're on Windows and have to watch your step so you don't get haxxored. Lunix+GNU doesn't have this problem.

not the best for non steam non pirated games

Just sort your shit properly and use Bleachbit. Considering you delete everything, it takes a lot more than 30 minutes to set up, let alone install.

not really i have timed it Windows 10 installs in almost no time

you're not really overwriting the files when you do a "quick format"

if you actually 0 out the whole drive it takes considerably longer, and even longer if you do something even more elaborate. Not that you'd have to do anything other than a quick format if you've got nothing to hide.

tbf it seems like his autism just doesn't like having a full downloads folder and he hasn't figured out ctrl-a delete

i dont care about hiding things just having a fresh start

Google's build has extra tracking shit compiled in.

Pretty sure NetSurf is all of those things

>Doesnt get medium or low classed security fixes

Just use Chrome you sperg...

Attached: no captcha.png (556x292, 23K)

>just use chromium bro
no
vertical
tabs

I'd rather do 2.5 minutes worth of work re-customizing my browser, finding new things, perfecting the location of things than have a google account tied to my fucking web browser, what could be worse than that?

better yet, make a user.js if you really reinstall so much. literally just a drag and drop or shell command and you're set.

Don't download viruses then

it's the same thing

Does this imply that everytime you download a file, Mozilla sends a unique identifier of said file by its default standards via telemetry to verify wether it's "popular" or not, thereby tracking every single fucking file you download?

Attached: 1537644370592.jpg (768x768, 418K)

It probably just keeps a list of extensions reasonably deemed common, like pdfs, mp3s, etc.
Seems a lot easier than checking each download against Mozilla's dynamic file-type popularity poll.

Attached: 1558190223320.jpg (999x965, 168K)