NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT HAVE A FILEPATH LONGER THAN THAN 260 CHARACTERS IT WOULD BREAK THE SYSTEM

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT HAVE A FILEPATH LONGER THAN THAN 260 CHARACTERS IT WOULD BREAK THE SYSTEM

Attached: 1565482613168.png (785x1000, 261K)

//?/

I always read these posts in same kennison's voice

Back in my day, file paths used to only be 8 characters, back when Microsoft was an 8 bit operating system.

Attached: temp3.png (381x353, 37K)

wish i knew what these threads were trying to accomplish
haha no i don't

What does shitposting accomplish, user? Nothing. That is kind of the point.

Microsoft was never an OS.

No it was. Microsoft had a DOS. Now we have apps.

Shut the fuck up boomer.

based

Back in my day, teachers were allowed to beat respect into their students. Now they just run rampant on the interweb and have no respect. Parents can't even spank their own damn children anymore without some liberal do good group reporting them for child abuse. Yup, those were good times. When young people respected their elders or had the respect beaten in to them. Taught them character too. *sips*

Attached: 0cc (1).jpg (633x640, 50K)

Amen, brother.

*sips*

Give your classes shorter names, icon of java.

Fuck off retard boomer

Hell yeah brother. Back in my day it was all about family, god, and guns. We gotta do everything we can now to protect gods chosen people and our greatest ally in the middle east! These darn liberal nut jobs are closeted anti semites!!!

Attached: 1537082070946.jpg (320x313, 35K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST... USE *THOSE* FOLDER NAMES, IT HURTS MY FEELINGS

Attached: 1537716318835.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

Attached: 635250.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>forward slash
Did DOS already support forward slash as path seperators? I could have sworn they only added this in later versions of Windows.

2 things
You can disable the limit back in 2016
The limit is only for explorer, if you use cmd you can easily go beyond the limit

....why do you want huge file names?

>OH HOHH OHHHHHH IT NEVER ENDS, SYSTEMD KEEPS FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS
fun ironic fact: Système D is a slang word in french/pidgin for blackmarket/tax free

Wasn't it supposed to mean something like "the right way"

Oh no no NOOOO!

Attached: Screenshot_20190909_030535.png (960x511, 32K)

lol

anime hoarders know no bounds

>expecting competence from futurana

Does Winshit 10 Explorer finally allow long paths now?

Such a stupid limitation in the fucking current year.

Nerd

>futurama

It’s the Simpsons, dumbass

what's the difference

One had a few good seasons and then dropped in quality. The other is The Simpsons.

Bill Gates probably thought 260 characters ought to be enough for anyone.

>this confuses the wintard

embarassingly long mathrock song names

Based boomer

>have something on one drive
>can't copy it to another drive where the only difference is literally there being a single letter directory above it without renaming it first

Reminder you can use some emojis and wingdings as filenames. This includes passwords
Unicode is a gift in this regard. Be sure your password is 20 burgers long

your brain is backwards; Simpsons only had a few good seasons.

s/a few/no/