Kill all the windows designers and their families

Kill all the windows designers and their families.

Attached: image_7.png (2048x1544, 1.1M)

>using the latest version and not a LTSC
problem found

name 1 (one) GUI-based OS in the last 20 years that has a consistent UI

Ubuntu

this only bothers you because you are mentally ill :-)

Despite all the other complaint-worthy bullshit, the fucking menu system and the fact that you have to edit the fucking registry to change most system colors is the main reason I just fucking hate Windows 10.

And unlike Loonix distrus they have ZERO excuses.

Not him but I use the 2016 LTSC and it looks even slightly worse.

Almost all of them are more consistent than 10, and that's not said to praise the horrible mess going on there. They still look worse but they are consistently ugly while 10 has aspects that can keep up with Mac OS and aspects that are from the XP era.

There's no one to kill because there are no designers in Microsoft.

macOS, GNOME, KDE and Pantheon (I know the last 3 are DE) are much more consistent than Windows.

Yup. MacOS is built by designers first. Programmers second.

macOS has become increasingly inconsistent with the years, and I say this as a macOS user. Just compare old programs with the new or updated ones. Programs with(out) title bars, title bars and sidebars of different sizes, programs with an UI similar to iOS, etc.

>There's no one to kill because there are no designers in Microsoft.
Underrated.

>Semi transparent calc
vista had the right idea

Attached: maxresdefault.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

basically everything but faildows

mostly women are in charge of design at microsoft when it comes to graphical elements like start menus.

Any proof or is this just incel posting?

It's diversity design OP, stop being ignorant and intolerant. People from different cultures might make different designs because they are inspired by different things. Whenever I open a new app in Windows 10 I am so excited to browse it for the first time, find all the different designs and imagine what kind of person designed that. I like it, it really shows that Microsoft are not afraid of showing it's diversity commitment. Windows 7 on the other hand had a really boring design, it was probably designed by only white people, everything looked the same, every menu, every window, all the time. Please stop being intolerant and accept diversity because it really gives a new spark to things and make them way more interesting.

windows vista protiv komunista

the IQ distribution of women, matches the results

Wait, what? Can't I change the colours in a handy menu like in every Windows version up to 7?

You have no proof to accompany your claims, are you sure that you are not projecting?

Attached: half_done.jpg (627x626, 36K)

>using dark mode because live in dark basement
>have to put on sunglasses when I need to use the task manager or else I lose my eyesight
Just windows things~

source is I've dated a ms engineer and she told me about this. ofcourse at first I asked her about things like what does the source code look like for various parts of windows but she didn't have a clue, instead she was excited because a new windows 8.1 update was rolling out and she was like
>omg do you see those corners in whatever_metro_app settings? that was me and (a couple of other employees female names), we spent this much time designing it, and last two months when I stayed up late I finally did this thing, and she did that thing, and the other girl did that thing
and so on. she went on and on about the whole design team and their roles every time yet no man's name came up ever.

the one good thing about that relationship was I got like 4 surface pros for free that I'm still using to this day for tinkering and hosting various things. she had a stack of them used as literal door stoppers and she said
>I'm using a macbook anyway at home I dont know why they even give those to us everytime a new one comes out
and for some reason he couldn't quite sell them yet right away on craigslist it was a thing in her contract, not even to her friends. don't know if was a literal clause or someone from work scared her out of giving them away online. there was a lot of fearmongering going on, especially for the H1B engineers (she wasn't american) and even more for H1B women engineers, there was a lot of
>if I tell you that I was told I'm going to lose my job and get sued for x millions
in any conversation about her work whenever I asked her specific in depth things about the workflow, like how do they store stuff and who has access to which components and so on.

based

>Kill all the windows designers and their families.
Sensationalist prick.
4chins is worse by a 100 times to the tabloid media.

Nothing is worst that tabloid media you /leftypol/, shmuck.

Underrated

unironically reported to the FBI for threats of terrorism

Attached: colorDubu01.jpg (1000x1500, 389K)

Yes is there is: sensationalists on 4chins, like OP.
OP's writing is click bait deluxe.

OP needs to be put behind bars.