The inventor of Linux uses Windows. What's your excuse?

The inventor of Linux uses Windows. What's your excuse?

Attached: linus.jpg (842x575, 34K)

The inventor of Windows uses Linux. What's your excuse?

Attached: 593c1a4bbf76bb1d008b4f5e-750.jpg (711x533, 39K)

The inventor of MacOS is dead. what's your excuse?

Attached: 5b96bfd3e361c0aa248b54a5-750-563.jpg (750x563, 49K)

holy shit i post the exact thing on other board which you probably see shame on you
fucking credit thief asshole

i just woke up.

Don't have the will power to live nor die.

I use Windows, Linux, and Mac. Also Android and iOS. But I'm a developer who's maintaining software on all of these platforms so.. yeah. It sucks but I'm paid well :)

YEAH I've been wondering the same for a long time
>literally invents Linux
>uses Windows anyway
I just don't get it... What the FUCK is his problem?
He even uses the shittiest one of them all, Windows 10!
Just... WHAT?! Is everybody in the current year mentally deranged or something??
WTF is going on???

Attached: WHYYYYY.jpg (575x304, 44K)

The inventor of Facebook uses Twitter.
What's your excuse?

Attached: wtf.png (301x458, 31K)

Attached: wtf2.png (246x336, 43K)

The inventor of inventors is God.
What's your excuse?

Attached: sd2w23f.jpg (650x800, 385K)

Go back to R*ddit you massive faggot.

>copying information is theft
Lel, kys Orwell

Why the fuck is there so much retarded bait on this board...

It's called humor you dumb fucking incel.

Dilate and have sex.

Cope.

That is not the inventor of Linux silly

The killer of God is Nietzsche.
No excuse.

Attached: a5897669b83330263bd85e909b8c1151.png (1920x1200, 2.07M)

Advertising thread reported.
Again

Attached: strax[1].jpg (1200x680, 95K)

that's not what he meant by "God is dead" you little shit

He didn't kill God, he merely stated that God is dead.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux

Attached: 1567181688836.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

based