So I wanted 1440p IPS ~100hz but it seems non existent in Europe

displaysolutions.samsung.com/monitor/detail/1407/S27R750Q

Any Eurobros can help me?
Is high refresh rate even that big of an upgrade or should i stick to 60hz dell or benq

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/black-red-acer-xg-series-xg270hu-27/p/N82E16824009769
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is high refresh rate even that big of an upgrade
Not a gaymer but got 120hz on muh iPad and … if I didn't know about it, I probably wouldn't have noticed. That said, when you do pay attention, it is nice but not something I'd pay more than 50 euro bucks extra if I bought a new monitor.

The thing you linked has a pretty cool hinge though.

It doesn't look like that hinge would be for long in this world.

I look for the same thing, but not really. I wanted a decent TN but couldn't find any. But surprisingly I found one for you - acer nitro vg270up.

What I don't get is why you can't get a TN in the same price range. There are much cheaper UHD displays but freesync range is very tight - 40-60 Hz. I don't get why they don't support 120 Hz with lower resolution. Or I couldn't find one. To make things worse - I can't even find a native 1440p 144Hz TN - only IPS or VA, and I want neither of that.

The only reason to buy high refresh rate is to increase the factors of your refresh rate and thereby reduce tearing in videos filmed at certain framerates. Everything else is a meme.

>decent TN
Oxymoron. The colors and viewing angles are just too shit compared to IPS or better stuff to bother.

EEhh is this really worth 400 eur? I see that screen is good but it looks horrible.. And 60HZ is likee 150eur less

It's not 2007, TNs aren't that bad actually. They are acceptable. Of course IPS will always be better, but I already own one. I want a second display for gaming, and the best options are TN and OLED (though it looks like OLED in PC displays will die before it matures).

Though I don't know if freesync will even work with 2 displays, there's that.

Well you asked for a high refresh rate display. That's a niche market with inflated prices. And it looks fine to me, I'm more concerned about IPS not being a sane choice for a high refresh rate display.

You do know that there are other brands than samsung, right? Delete your thread and look again.

What about VA to IPS, is there really a difference beside memes

Also fuck off with your chink shit panels, for me it's samsung dell benq etc

>Though I don't know if freesync will even work with 2 displays, there's that.
Former gaymer here. It works for two monitors. That Radeon software treats the monitors' features individually, so you can have one with Freesync on while leaving the other the monitor's Freesync off.

For me VA isn't an option, colors look ugly and I can't unsee the black crush. Every VA display looks like oversaturated garbage for normies.
About chink panels - doesn't look like you know what are you talking about. Samsung makes the worst IPS panels there are. And dell doesn't make panels at all - they use LG or AUO panels like everyone else.

Ehh stopped reading at Samsung makes worst panels, but can't you adjust colors the way you want it to be?

Nice. Can you recommend me a 144Hz 1440p TN display wiith no PWM? Or do you know if 4k@60Hz displays can be overclocked when used in 1440p?

Ehh stopped reading at Ehh

ok, stay butthurt but if something has 100% srgb at least on paper it cant be that far of other LCD panel

I'll just list the number of metrics which samsung IPS panels suck at. That would be color temperature stability, number of dead pixels and backlight leakage (not horrible, but at the same level as cheap chink panels). Their entire IPS (PLS) lineup looks like a marketing campaign for their TN and VA panels.

Ehh but I wanna buy VA Samsung, because it's cheapest for what I geet, 1440p 144hz non gaymer looking and freesync which i guess can be used for nvidia too nowdays for 300 eur,
Only thing that comes close to that is benq 60hz for 280eur IPS tho

Then go ahead and buy it.

Weakest shill ive ever seen
do they even pay u baka

>Samsung
>cheapest for what I geet
You really need to jump off a bridge or something, the amount of retardation you're afflicted with is staggering.

Attached: 1531748499403.jpg (691x527, 92K)

Did u even see Europe tech market?

Are you fucking retarded? Develop some reading comprehension.

Just get this ez desu

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 1.39M)

>IPS
ditched a bullet right there

>dell benq
that's exactly what i was referring to you dolt.

>no vesa mount, no speakers
trash

>Is high refresh rate even that big of an upgrade or should i stick to 60hz dell or benq
Yes, it is.

Attached: MouseStepping-60vs120vs240-690x518.png (690x518, 255K)

MUH VESA
Jesus u people make me feel like i spend time on this forum with absolute mongols

I'm really out of loop with these stuff so no, I can't. Sorry.

Don't buy these, the stand is retarded and it has no vesa so you can't use aftermarket stands either.

I am not apple user, I want to buy finished product not additional shit.
Why should not i buy it, convince me

>this thread again
Move to US if you don't like it so much here then retard

How much do i need to spend to get a decent monitor 1440p 144hz not curved?

Looks like $350 to $400 with VAT. But I still can't find anything decent, only IPS and VA memes.

How about you read what I just posted?
You can't adjust the height and the position of the stand independently so it's almost impossible to set the thing at a good viewing distance/position, and the hinge has to be installed at the edge of the desk so depends on what kind of desk you have it might not be possible to install it altogether.
It's a retarded design for the meme "muh desk space" minimalist audience.

high refresh is awesome if you use games with mouse input like FPS, 60hz will feel choppy after

I've got an Acer 27" 144hz 1440p tn monitor that's pretty cheap now.

newegg.com/black-red-acer-xg-series-xg270hu-27/p/N82E16824009769

Kind of expensive here but can be found under 300

To me it looks pretty adjustable idk what ure talking about lol

Did you even try searching you dumb bitch. Took me like 30 seconds to find stores that sell it in the EU.

So it's like vg270pu but TN? Well that's kind of what I was looking for. Does it flicker and what can you say about viewing angles?

Speaking of 1440p and including gaming, is gtx1080 enough to hold ultra 60 in most modern titles or do I actually have to get an rtx

Attached: 1560485128878.jpg (720x480, 80K)

Its enough I use 1080 myself