Daddy, i said i want a smartphone for my birthday not a toy! im not a little kid anymore

>daddy, i said i want a smartphone for my birthday not a toy! im not a little kid anymore

your response?

Attached: 7e10619f-7cf3-4790-b163-61f7e147a141.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

shut up and suck it

Back in my day, teachers were allowed to beat respect into their students. Now they just run rampant on the interweb and have no respect. Parents can't even spank their own damn children anymore without some liberal do good group reporting them for child abuse. Yup, those were good times. When young people respected their elders or had the respect beaten in to them. Taught them character too. *sips*

Attached: 1567992672162.png (381x353, 37K)

Is this dildo not a good enough toy for you, you little slut?

Attached: this but unironically.jpg (630x832, 39K)

if you're not a little kid anymore than suck it up and buy your own shit

How did children end up posting their images on the internet like this? Where are their parents?

>>>/cutie.garden/
cunny posters begone!

The parents posted it faggot

>Where are their parents?
Who do you think took that picture? It's fucking gross.

Joke's on you, I keep my kids confined to a rural town in Idaho, without allowing them to come into contact with (((smartphones))), (((social media))), (((television))), etc.

Attached: TheCatfishpill.png (5608x3648, 2.55M)

the right answer

Parents can make money off their children by doing this. Just gain a lot of pedo followers and start getting advertisement contracts. There's probably about a dozen things being advertised in op's picture alone. I would do the same if I had a daughter. They are useless for anything else.

I like Laura B better

eh i could see myself hardening an android device for my kid to use

Stop posting pictures of yourself on instagram you dumb thot *dabs*

Attached: 1486613122301.jpg (1000x800, 40K)

>turns into christfag shit
Thank you based Bel-Airs for teaching me to always skip to the end

based
do you know what girls her age do with them phones in those chinese social video apps?

Listen here princess, until you beat contra on your gameboy color you ain't getting sheeit.

Attached: >daughter.png (1368x1688, 2.82M)

long maisie is long

Attached: Dkd4QDuU4AE5xQW.jpg (1200x927, 208K)

go wash your hands you DIRTY WHORE.

she looks 13. Plenty of kids have social media at that age these days. If you look hard enough on vsco, you'll see 14 year olds from argentina posting nudes

Go back to .

Attached: bots.jpg (1349x1488, 285K)

I hope they use it to date niggers. All white women should be fucked by BBC

based double trips

Cmon now. You need to do better than that.

her mum runs the Instagram account

I'm sorry, sweetie, but our family name has a reputation, and if we want to keep it, we have to be seen in the very best light when in public and among our peers. You need to keep using Apple products for the sake our future networking, and our legacy. You'll understand someday.

> your response?
Give her an AOSP-flashed chink phone.
> no gapps = no Telegram, Facebook, etc, etc, etc
> no sexting except to another email

Attached: 1568050842493.jpg (469x428, 39K)

>want a smartphone
Okay.
>iphone
Fuck you bitch, a basic Android can do the same things for 1/5th of the price.

Android exploit prices are skyrocketing because Iphone exploits are too numerous at this point. toplel

>your response?
*unzips dick*

The exploit to your backdoor is wide open too

this

Attached: 1565539466786.webm (854x480, 1.36M)

Keep drawing sweetheart.

Give me the money and I'll take you to the apple store. Surely you've been saving your allowance?

Sure, hon-bun, just wait for me in bed with the new socks I got you. :)

>cunny threads on Jow Forums and Jow Forums rn but not on /tv/

is this a good or bad sign lads?

imagine thinking you are some kind of epic whistleblower for knowing that the cbot exists
keks is completely open about it, this isn't some secret tranny discord raid or whatever

plus its just normal sfw pics anyways, back in my day that shit was either accelerator or cp spam

fpbp

I respond in disgust of the thinly veiled pedo thread.
Good thing none of you will breed

Based and cunnypilled

Maybe when I meet your daughter!

Did iToddlers finally get the file manager?
I remember 2 years ago sending my friend a PDF, only way of sharing was via WhatsApp since Android-iPhone bluetooth doesn't work, and WhatsApp's PDF viewer couldn't search for words.
He had to download Adobe Reader, but then we wondered how the fuck do you open the file, and after 5 minutes we found out that you had to "share" the document from WhatsApp to Adobe Reader.

2 boards of cunny threads instead of one
Moving up in the world

user, even little kids these days have phones or tablets. Usually parents give them smartphones to shut them up.

>where is it daddy? i cant find it in this hair down here

Why is the edge of her right hand blacked?

>ppl i no liek hef le smol pp xd
Hopefully you dont get molested before youre old enough to post here

American education?

This lmao.

LMAO you're triggered as fuck

Subtle blacked.com reference