Another year another stupid precedent set by apple for everyone else to follow

Another year another stupid precedent set by apple for everyone else to follow.

Place your bets on what retarded industry standard apple will set tomorrow?

Attached: the-event-invite-sent-out-to-media-representatives.jpg (1300x1742, 89K)

Your phone takes a picture of you as part of the setup process. If it detects that you're white, your phone won't turn on until you apologize for slavery.

this

>Your phone takes a picture of you as part of the setup process.
its called faceID

They will probably introduce a universal apple :copyright::registered::tm: dongle for only 199 usd to replace the huge catalog of current dongles

This.
Based

Also, a MacBook with only a touchscreen for a keyboard

Attached: 8.png (703x800, 1.08M)

Do it Apple

Apple will invent having 3 cameras on the back

Wireless charging only

ARM MacBooks. Screencap this.

Wireless only connectivity. Want to connect anything wired to your phone? Buy a wireless dongle for your wired dongles and plug them all together if you want it to work.

Wireless dongle only accepts connection to apple trademarked products and dongles. Any third party items will not be supported. In fact most trademarked first party products won't be supported either. ThiNK DiFfeReNt

That already came out,its called the ipad pro.

Another day another stupid thread set by shills for everyone else to reply to.

Place your bets on what retarded Apple thread we'll have tomorrow?

>We took away the charging port
>Yes yes, I know, its revolutionary
>wireless charging is the future

someone post the satania may may

My bet is on this too

They are removing the word “iPhone” from the back of the phone in favor of just a single apple logo in the middle and the cameras on the top left corner.

For the iPhone 11, they are also introducing two new colors: a lavender purple, a forest green, as well as all the other colors the iPhone XR was available in. If you look closely at the WWDC September 2019 logo, the colors shown are all the colors they plan to announce the new iPhone in.

They are also going to stick with the lightning charging port on the phone itself rather than USB-C. However, the part that plugs in to the wall might change to USB-C.

Not yet. That will come in 2020 at the earliest. However, I do believe that they are going to announce a 16-inch model of the MacBook Pro.

No buttons at all
Phone always on
Mic and camera always recording

>Apple's going to shove iPad Pro guts into a dead form factor any year now, guys!
More likely they'll just shitcan MacBooks altogether and replace them with an even more ridiculous iPad Pro. I don't understand why people feel so sure of this and why they want it so badly. Keep locked down ultra-proprietary ARM trash away from real computers *as long as fucking possible.*

What's it like to be around people who get hyped for new apple products? Do any of you live with apple fans or have friends who are obsessed with it?

There is nothing new going by the leaks, calm the fuck down.

Based.

Look up the iWheel video on the Onion's site

Obviously this will create a better user experience.

they are the same kind of people who get excited for the latest marvel movie or repost images from @feminist on their instagram stories.

It's a constant struggle.

>Apple basically invents your Chinkshit meme phone
>lelele applel sucks its so expensive consumerist lgbt fashion symbol
So basically you guys are poor...?

Attached: iPhone.jpg (240x210, 8K)

Ain't those colours in the logo the exact same colours as the old translucent Macs?

Maybe they gonna release a low end imac type thing aimed at poorfags with a retro casing.

What the fuck is this iToddler saying?
Has his iPhone's restrictive OS started to restrict his brain's functions too?

Who still connects anything to their phone beyond charging cable? If they find a way to make wireless charing slightly less shit, no port phone wouldn't be any different.

I haven't been hyped for any Apple product since iPhone SE.

t. Applefag

>Iphone cameras and microphones can detect incels and instantly call the cops as it detects one to prevent mass shootings.

This is brilliant!

Given how most incels sit in their mom's basement, how did based Apple manage to make cameras that penetrate walls?

>unironically thinks apple invented smartphones.
>doesnt know about the lg prada
And no, for the 50th time overpriced =/= expensive.

>he never worked with phones before the original iphone was released.

Oh sweet summer child.... sit and listen you little shit.

Your designated shitting street is calling you iJeet.

Attached: 1541163729359.png (615x353, 182K)

please, please, please let the apple pencil rumors be true, i don't want to buy a note 10 and deal with shitty apps, no gesture control and terrible smoothed out photography

>deal with shitty apps, no gesture control and terrible smoothed out photography
Easy solution to that, just don't buy the shitheap abortions that are iPhones.

It's probably too early for it, but I'd predict that at some point in the near future Apple is gonna make a "cloud only" phone that has no real hardware inside.

Just cause he never worked with phones before doesnt mean he invented it,what kind of itard logic is that?
Based and redpilled

>retro anything
It's not going to be aimed at poorfags, you know it.

baste
redpilled

i'm talking about the note 10 doofus

>thinks a touchscreen PDA is anything like a modern smartphone.
Apple defined the smartphone.

>the only design aspect of a product is visual
laffo

>thinks a shitting street is anything like a toilet
Poo in loo iJeet

Sounds more like something google would do

I believe that those are the colors of the new iPhones.

Attached: 6E3DBE29-47BD-4C09-BFB7-1781A378B127.png (833x531, 165K)

Attached: E160EB1E-0EF9-4420-B855-4F2EC0DDA9B6.png (801x510, 163K)

Attached: F5D696D4-3316-4CA6-918B-C46F2458A324.png (640x405, 185K)

>b-b-b-but samsung also copied LG so that makes it ok when applel does it
Street shit harder iJeet.

> apple refused to allow apps initially
> "it was apple's idea all along"

Back to your designated shitting street iJeet.
The original lagPhone was LITERALLY WORSE THAN DUMBPHONES, and remained complete shit for 4 years.

Attached: 1550969015972.png (868x834, 232K)

Attached: 387BAA27-8199-4AC1-BE05-79E2044BA16E.jpg (615x353, 53K)

>all these newfaggots replying
When will you faggots learn? Just sage, report and hide.

Tablets are ded

>Headphones

So what's stopping everyone from going blackface?

Even more inviting to questions of why anyone would want to turn laptops into them.

You weren't even alive back then.

>no multi-tasking OS
>no services
>no widgets
>no multitouch
>no gestures
>no accelerometer/gyro
>no ambient light detector
>no nfc
>no biometerics
The one on the left is a glorified DS. Everythong else I listed was canonized by Apple.
You van meme Applel all you want but facts are facts, poorfags.

Attached: 1559063534859.png (247x261, 10K)

>no multi-tasking OS
>no services
>no widgets
>no multitouch
>no gestures
>no accelerometer/gyro
>no ambient light detector
>no nfc
>no biometerics
iPhone was a glorified DS. Everything else I listed Apploo shittily copied after everyone else had it for years.
You can meme all you want but facts are facts, street shitter.

It IS okay hen Apple does it and it's okay when ANYONE does it. Fuck IP. Good ideas should be prevalent, not restricted.
I'm willing to bargain and say you can claim exclusive right to an idea for 3 years maximum. People ruining the entire world with patents, etc. taking innovation that never saw market, to the grave with themselves after a lifetime of nothing good.

If it's a good idea, that people like, then do it. Do not say "well I can't do this because someone else already did", that's stupid. Combine their good ideas with yours and others, this is the only way to produce something of the highest actual merit, the most practical value to everyone.

Yes I realize Apple is a huge offender of this themselves, they are not exempt from this in my mind either, but that doesn't change my mind on attacking the principle of the matter.

In the world of software this is basically the fundamental and encouraged mentality. What is open source software other than generations of iterating on other people's previous work and lifetime of design.

Attached: Thomas_Jefferson_on_intellectual_property.png (2000x1180, 1.2M)

>everyone else had it for years.
Show me one phone pre-iphone that had those, child.

This.
Apple does phones BETTER. It's such an irrefutable fact on the face of it that sour-grapers have to resort to theft accusations.

Attached: 1565199346501.jpg (679x960, 520K)