How much I make on 1,000,000 YouTube views (after getting fired from Facebook)

>How much I make on 1,000,000 YouTube views (after getting fired from Facebook)
youtube.com/watch?v=PZsEU-T1Gmg

Attached: 1540416980248.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

levels.fyi/salary/Google/SE/L3/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2uWsJV25w
youtube.com/watch?v=XDXrP9HET2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much I make on 1,000,000 YouTube views (after getting fired from Facebook)
>How much I make on 1,000,000 YouTube views (after getting fired from Facebook)

so how much? i dont wanna watch his video

$4,754.75 for 1 million views

damn I could probably get 5€ by just begging on street.

me need a JUST image so we can remind eceleb cancer about his alimony

this is a troll right? this faggot wasnt really a tech lead?

That's pretty good.

> 18k a month
> "Yea, thats simlar to an entry level software engineer"
in what world

Google and other faangs. If you're below L3 you're basically a probationary employee. L3 can make over 200k including stock value

no way.

So anyone with 1 million views can get that money? Even the idiot who uploads a clip from a movie or a song or literal clickbait with a woman in a bikini?

No, he says it depends on the category too. Trashy stuff like gossip, gaming, etc doesnt get nearly as much, like half according to him. "Adult" content may not even be monetizable

>this is high quality content that took years to make
>like that marriage - it took years to build up

THIS FUCKING GUY

Attached: 4758003_0.jpg (1200x630, 72K)

can't wait for the "ex-youtuber" video...

this implies that every viewer clicks on the ad?

>How much does ex-facebook developer (after getting fired from facebook) makes on 1,000,000 youtube views (fired from facebook) *facebook engineer*

i didnt even know there was a role called tech lead before this guy

CPM is what youtube pays you for each 1000 views that you get regardless of clicks.

The CPM level in general goes way down based on adblock and the factors he mentioned in his video.

One of the highest CPM categories are child toy unboxings and similar shit, children in general don't have adblock and are very easy to influence.

he meant 1800

>18K is an entry level salary

This is triggering to me.

STOP SHILLING YOUR GAY CHANNEL HERE
FUCK OFF

He's Terry, but chinky

Even if that happens he has enough money to sustain himself easily for the rest of his life. Also he could easily get a job with his skills and work experience. Basically set for life. He can do whatever he wants.

this

Not enough to get your wife back

I know, he just wont be so annoying once he gets booted from youtube.

I hope his next video is some kind of phone menaces to his wife family. And a video series like the Taken Movie getting his child back.

Attached: 1_U_8gzTFOUDDg9JNx5Vzqfw.jpg (1200x630, 131K)

Ad revenue from JewTube videos isn't just about views.
It's about how active your audience is.
View duration is a big one.
If the watcher liked or commented
Or subscribed or not.

I have a how-to Jewtube channel.
And I get a lot of money from very few views.
Sub 20K views pe6e video usually.
It's because my average view duration is 92% on videos 10min long.

kek he's still shook over his ex-wife

>He can do whatever he wants.
except repair his broken family

>Google and other faangs. If you're below L3 you're basically a probationary employee. L3 can make over 200k including stock value
Chew you havisfaction a singlelicious satisfact to snack that up?

Yeah. It's all in the numbers. Number one: that's terror.

Are you guys gonna suck a log of shit from his gaping ass hole

>>>levels.fyi/salary/Google/SE/L3/
While 200k is above average, it clearly isn't unobtainable.

>Trashy stuff like gossip, gaming
>gaming

Why does it start at L3? I kinda find that a little misleading. Kinda feels like what the Nazis did, starting their member numbers with 500 or something.
Regardless, that's fucking insane. Jesus Christ the only thing that makes me feel good about myself now is that I make that much salary (base) in Atlanta. A-at least I pay less in taxes and rent, r-right guys?
I wish I could try and get out there.

Did I stutter motherfucker?

Back to your Bing Bing wahoo

Basically people who go from college undergrad straight to google had an internship with a FAANG (or other another big one, like say Adobe or Ebay or something or a very good startup) or they're geniuses. Otherwise you're someone with a masters or phD if you're coming from school or you're a developer with 2-3 years of industry experience at least, preferably at a tech company or notable industry like finance.

Google is a higher level company so they don't have a true "entry" level, L3 is like going straight into a junior role, a little more experience than entry but not a mid level, which is typically 4-5 years at least. In some sense I guess you could say it's "entry-level" but only in a special way for FAANG since anything less might be an intern or probationary or something like mentioned above. That said they still pay a shitton more than the vast majority of companies for L3 equivalents. A Technical Staff 2 at my company only pays like 90k if you're lucky, although I'm in a much cheaper area. It's really the stock that's the killer deal, it's crazy.

I've heard Netflix basically only hires senior level developers, people who are either brilliant or have a ton of experience and know how to drive technical projects on their own without a ton of management.

If you're in Atlanta you might as well come up to NY or at least NJ right along NYC. Currently prepping for interview with Facebook and hoping Amazon didn't toss my resume in the trash, supposedly pays about as well as their CA offices.

That's a new low, most people make 6-8k from a mili

>(Ex-husband tech-lead)

Why do you fucks keep posting Tenda Spencer? I'm not an ounce Asian, I shouldn't even know who that guy is.

But the Chink Filipinos on this board have dicks so small, they went to Jow Forumsasianmasculinity to feel better about themselves and encountered some Korean named Tenda Spencer. Now, they won't stop posting him.

based schizo poster

You never heard of management positions before e.g. "lead engineer, "senior developer," or "project manager"?

Lmao why is everyone so insecure and jealous of Asian males in tech?

CPM is different for different kinds of videos.
The highest is childrens toy unboxing because they have the highest transfer rate (kids see an advertisement for a toy ask parents to buy it immediately and scream until it materializes in front of you) at $20-$50 per 1000 views.
General video games for reference is about $1-$5

I can see why people walk out on this nigga.

TechLead, listen friendo, we get it, you're distraught over your wife leaving you. I recognise how abrupt her departure was. Please, seek help, I'm concerned for your safety.

He's already trash talking her. Can't wait for the video where he goes full Tupac after highschool

are there any pics of his wife?

idk but I'm ***POSITIVE*** a fraction of that goes to hiroshimoot in order to make these obvious shill threads
Just flagged your video as spam btw

damn, techlead lost THIS?

Attached: 1561222107067.png (165x195, 83K)

Does Adsense do this?

Plug your channel

Is that Lisa Su???

No that's Susa Li, her Vietnamese doppelganger

That guy shitpost on Jow Forums. He's literally (you).

tech lead stfu

Why do people do this shit? Is it some kind of attention disorder?

He's earning easy money baiting some retards from Jow Forums and reddit. The TeachLead is based.

That's my yearly salary, t.pajeet

except it harmed his IRL career and now he's larping as "retired" after getting the boot from Facebook

You'd think that children would have the highest rate of adblocker, given how every parent used to have some net nanny program and adblocker for their kids, at least the ones in my family did.

Why are asians so based? I guarantee he understands the evil of the vaginal jew now.

I wonder if that's true, though.

depends on if his clickbait titles keep working. seems every youtuber does the "how to make passive income online" video and it gets a million hits
he gets 150k to 1M views usually, but people will likely get bored of it and his videos will average $750, rather than his $5000.
that's $40k a year, 1 weekly video

IDK but where tf my qt Asian women at

>How many loads has my exwife taken from Japanese bulls

That doesn't seem worth the tradeoff if you're gonna lose your job
No one's gonna promote him to upper echelon ranks if he's gonna rant about office politics in public online

Youre right they'd rather have raging queers who rage about real politics online and in person

But he did that years before when he didn't make any money off it and when 4k USD would have been less than 10% of his actual wage

You really don't want to have a public face if it's not highly technical like contributing to open source or doing leftist social good

Picking up pennies selling dreams to redditors isn't a good look at all

>haha I'll put hundreds of hours of work into my videos so in a few years they will make me 40k a year! even though I have a job making over a million a year
so he spent a bunch of time getting to where he is with his youtube so he can stop making millions and start making what's basically average wage? in the progress lose all credibility and his family, that dude really is a genius

you guys are forgetting that he's a cuck who gets sponsors too on his videos and he's ready to advertise the most retarded crap with his face for those sweet few extra hundreds

Me? I'm on strong Paxil dosages and some other generic buffers hovering around 25mg as an average.

Even if it's true that he was making a lot of money as a "Techlead", those "vlogs" don't require a lot of time.

it required a lot of time to get where he is though to even make that money on youtube
he traded easy work making millions for easy work making average, I'd understand if he was 50 but he's in his 30's

No way he made over a million at Google or Facebook
"Tech lead" is some informal/organizational title but not a paygrade, he could be a common rank and file (albiet senior) engineer and still be a tech lead
Also he was in an iOS team or something which is like a career dead end, that's like doing front end web for FAANG you'll rarely get good promotions and performance reviews doing such simple stuff (compared to research/ML and back end type work)

>No way he made over a million at Google or Facebook
People in this thread claim he did.

that's very rare and you'd have a title like "director" "distinguished engineer" in that case not senior software engineer, techlead on iOS app
that's like half a million at the very top

He's in his 30s. I have a net worth of 500k after 3 years of working. He easily has over 2mil if he wasn't living paycheck to paycheck.

He said he was staff engineer (which would be L6) at google and explicitly said E6 at facebook

Mark Dice talks about this, basically he said something mean on twitter and Youtube went back and manually reviewed his stuff and declared almost all of it non-advertiser friendly even when it had been fine for months and years. There were a few exceptions, but apparently Youtube advertisers don't find conservative opinions and news coverage to be friendly enough. They also made him not the first result while searching for his name unless you're subscribed. The Young Turks have a sweetheart deal with youtube though!

I mean made a million annually which is what that poster said

>1.000.000 views
>google counts per 1000
>40% don't count (adblockers)
>the 'multiply factor' depends on what you do (education pays more ~x4, enterteiniment pays less ~x1)
half to you/half to google
1000x0.6x2?x0.5

that's a common mid career SWE level is it not? yeah we 20 something students/beginner devs should respect it but he's not an outlier in his peer group

people lie, you know.

Attached: C4GWrQpUYAAjIr3.jpg (1200x972, 137K)

I would say most people level off at senior level. Staff and senior staff are more akin to the lieutenant to the Principle or similar title's captain. I know people with over 10 years of experience who have been stuck at senior. Plus it's at a top tech company. Big as they are most people in the industry will never have a chance to even get in.

You can look at his career track here and on his linkedin
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2uWsJV25w

By year 3 he was probably making more than most people do as senior SWEs and isn't just some mook on a normal career track who lucked into Google and Facebook.

>interned at SUN microsystems and MS
>worked on professional visualization tools at Sony Motion Pictures
>self started several apps and small businesses
>worked at several startups
>Staff engineer at google and facebook

If he were a little more ambitious and a little luckier he'd probably be a self starter for a big tech company but he clearly trailed off on the entrepreneurial stuff after finding a woman. Probably would have helped to get more knowledge of B2B proceedings instead of games and social media/story shit, most successful startups are business services. He should go back to work asap instead of retiring

Most people never make staff.

A significant percentage never even make senior

>fired
Why would he broadcast this? I hate this dude so much.

What's the point? He has nothing to prove.

Lmao time to get fired from youtube

I don't know whether it's based he can joke about it so easily or if he just treats everything in his life as a joke, kinda like this...
youtube.com/watch?v=XDXrP9HET2A
Actually that's kinda how I picture his wife divorced him.

How much does getting Likes add on top of that?

Nothing, since Google can't monetize likes or dislikes. Likes, along with watch time among other things influence the algorithm which recommends videos on the front page or the currently playing video.

Also, views aren't technically what get you AdSense money, it's impressions. View count matters when negotiating deals with sponsors.

At least he's pretty honest.
Big youtubers like pewdiepie won't show people their revenue dashboards.
This guy is annoying, but I would rather know him than a lot of other youtubers in real life.

So the "baby shark" video with 3.3billion views is a gold mine then?

What is that 0.5? USD?

is there a single reason you people keep shilling this bugman
I just don't get it, this is worse than /v/

Yeah but not because of the video. They've heavily merchandised. I see the CDs in my local supermarket, and I live in the fucking sticks.