This kills the Samsung

>So... why am I returning the Note 10+? One big reason: the fingerprint scanner on the Note 10+ is kind of a... disaster. It's slow, it requires more than one attempt most of the times, and it's just extremely annoying. And I get it: making a fingerprint scanner that is under the screen and that works well is an extremely daunting task, but I don't understand why Samsung persists using the obviously inferior ultrasonic fingerprint technology when rivals like Huawei and OnePlus have shown that the second generation fingerprint reader in phones like the Huawei P30 Pro and the OnePlus 7 Pro is vastly superior.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190910-010007_Chrome.jpg (1400x1962, 764K)

Have sex

Have sex

Have sex

Have sex

Have sex

I put tape over my fingerprint scanner. You're not getting my data Worst Korea!

If you use a fingerprint scanner you're a terrible person.

The absolute state of short attention span incels

Have sex

YEah it's really tire-

Hey i didn't check ly snao
i mean what
i mean twitter

i like icecream

What's this thread about anyway?

I do, it's just more convenient than pressing the virtual button, sliding and typing my password/pin.
delete this

dilate

Fingerprint scanner on the back is more ergonomic for your hands, especially since phones these days have screens that are 6" or more.

Have sex.

Want to know how I know you’re from India?

>new fone dont unlock in 1 second then i smash it

Attached: brainlet.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Include me in the """epic""" reddit screencap

Have sex

> but I don't understand why Samsung persists using the obviously inferior ultrasonic fingerprint technology when rivals like Huawei and OnePlus have shown that the second generation fingerprint reader in phones like the Huawei P30 Pro and the OnePlus 7 Pro is vastly superior.
Because those are insecure.

>finger print scanner
Why would you want boomer tech on your 2019 phone anyway?

Such a... virgin way of writing... stuff

I thought he was going to say the phone makes him look like a manlet.

When its 1k. Then yes. Minus smashing

If you have someone willing to stalk you for a random leftover fringerprint and then have the level of skill to recreate it into a photo that can fool the optical scanner, you probably aren't someone keeping sensitive data on your phone, won't use any FP scanner and obviously have bigger issues to deal with.

Admit it - Samsung played themselves, probably the marketing team wanted something cool and innovative sounding for the ad campaign.

based viktorcho

>using any form of security on a phone
no point, they're insecure botnets by design. I don't think I've ever even had a lockscreen.

>Google has access to all my data anyway, so I might as well give my bank account to Jamal who just ran off with my phone

That's dumb. Having Google know your personal details against Tyrone knowing your personal bank details, social media access and pretty much other official, sensitive stuff in your phone IN HAND are two different things. Pray that your tiny dick pics doesn't get leaked in /b.

>using your phone for bank stuff
lmao, fucking retard

Have sex

pic related is my keepass for my captailone account, included is the first section of my username
Please show me how you're going to access it with my cell phone.

Attached: 1540671742640.png (498x27, 5K)

What a fuggin' dildo

shit which one beats have sex again, anyone got the chart?

You can't unlock your phone without picking it up with that.

obtain pleasures of the flesh

Hmm that's weird.
My phone has its fingerprint scanner on the back and I just unlocked it without picking it up by double tapping on the screen and entering my PIN code.
What gives? I thought I wasn't supposed to be able to unlock it without picking it up? Is this a bug?

Are you telling me your personal pictures are also behind a password wall of China? If no then you're still fucked if some random Jaquan decided to steal your phone. Or mug you. I'd rather just lose my phone than some random fucker stalking the rest of my family members after seeing their photos in my phone.

Otherwise, by all means user. I'm glad you're confident enough to have no lockscreen on your phone.