Are you using a streaming service for your music or do you keep a personal offline library?

Are you using a streaming service for your music or do you keep a personal offline library?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09 image php (JPEG-Grafik, 916 × 520 Pixel).png (916x520, 404K)

Both

Both

Both

What do you guys listen?

offline library

personal online library

Attached: airsonic.png (621x165, 21K)

Downloading music to my personal server with Deezloader or just from web is some album is more obscure

Offline, i do not like corporations know what i hear nor their stupid recommendations. Storage is really cheap nowadays.

45gb of offline library

I've played around with Airsonic, MStream etc and I can't be fucked paying to renew my domain name just so Letsencrypt can fuck up issuing a certificate that the garbage software won't work with anyway

so, fuck it. i'm back to copy-pasting MP3s onto my phone like a fucking caveman. because this shit isn't secure out of the box like it should be

I just use the Aloha Browser/Player for my offline library.
It's a saving grace for iOS owners who won't jailbreak it.

Attached: aloha-logo.png (302x296, 3K)

DDNS you fuckwit

setting TXT records isn't a thing with DDNS providers

and that's besides the point anyway. i have a dream, of installing MUSIC APP on my phone and starting a MUSIC SERVER Docker instance on my Synology, and having it all work in glorious secure harmony, without me having to touch anything.

i am not a streaming cuck so i use a combination of
local offline library
ampache on the home server
powerampache on the mobile phone

>this fucking thread again
As always, hard drive. Streaming will always be digital cuckoldry.
>B-B-BUT MUH SPOTIFY HELPS ME FIND MUH NEW MUZAK
Just fucking sample whatever genre your favorite band is in on youtube or some shit. If you find more than a handful of decent tracks, then torrent that artists discography.
>B-BUT PERFORMER ISN'T BEING TORRENTED
Bull fucking shit. If your faggy hipster band is being streamed, chances are a torrent for them already exists.

Attached: terminating-a-disgruntled-employees-2.jpg (356x200, 26K)

what are you angry about, specifically.

trap.fm

both
there was a time i used to travel lots to palces with no phone coverage, so i had to keep some music as files in my phone, and they have been there like for 5 years.

I use both Spotify & Apple Music. I'm finding their music to be lackluster. I use Soulseek for most of my localized stuff.

I've got an offline collection and a spotify playlist with my favorites (around 70k and 700 songs, respectively)

soundcloud + bandcamp

Eurobeat, boomer rock and synthwave/vapourwave

That niggers on this board who are all about "freedom" when it comes to computers will enslave themselves to a streaming service. Only thing worse is the fags here being all
>b-b-b-but i use both im not a total streamcuck!
That's even worse, you deserve neither then. If you know that the objective benefits to listening offline then you have no reason to fuck yourself with (((streaming))).

Still iTunes and local storage. Never have to worry about streaming issues and I only have to find/pay for the song once (if I even do pay for it). Why pay for the same music over and over?

i use youtube

They don't have most of the good stuff.

Eurodance

How to discord bots get away with breaking tos of Youtube and soundcloud by scraping their music?

I use spotify for discovery. What I really like either I buy or pirate. About several hundred GB over about 20+ years at this point.

I'm using Deezer [spoiler]via Deezloader[/spoiler], along with youtube and soundcloud for general and indie discovery respectively.

I don't like streaming services anymore because they force you essentially to buy a new CD every month by charging $10 per month for access to their software. I just use torrents for my 80gb Zune now. Use local software to organize music on Ubuntu and then send it to the music player. Why pay for privilege instead of each song? I don't like the streaming business model.

just streaming. its convenient. cheap. sounds good. dont have to waste time downloading torrents and organizing flac files and uploading them to plex so i can stream them on other devices.

streaming. if you have to torrent that means youre a poor fag lol.

Rich and wastefully spending is the ultimate niggerlicious mindset. Well-off and thrifty is evolved and refreshing.

youtube-dl isn't a waste of time; I don't have access to a copies of a music podcast anymore that if I used a 5 second command I could still have

I use spotify for 99 percent of my music and in the rare occasion something(usually nsbm wignat music) isn't on spotify I torrent it from rutracker.

Attached: 1567776988438.jpg (1365x2048, 285K)

Plenty of good shit isn't being torrented, at least via public trackers. In that case I have no qualms about paying for it. The poor slobs can probably use the money.

Speaking of my sadness, is there a service that take screen shots of a website from different copyright zones?

If you can stream everything from spotify you have garbage taste

*by which I mean buying CDs or MP3s. Streaming is for lazy normie cucks.

For offline library what app do anons suggest? Android, currently using Pi Player