Being Abandoned

70-80% of jobs are obtained through networking.
In other words, nepotism.

NEPOTISM

How does it make you feel that you're screwed in life for not having friends? In other words, if you don't have friends that can network you to jobs, society is basically TRYING to get you to commit suicide.

How does it feel being part of the 20-30% of humans?
It personally makes me hate people for not lending me a hand.

Attached: 1536898829055.jpg (421x413, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11503102/Nepotism-has-more-impact-than-ever-on-job-market-Debretts-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd suggest making friends and finding a job, but nah stay miserable

Actually, it explains everything.
Individualism is cool, but cancer.
And also, die.

You do not understand what the definition of nepotism is

It's when your friends or relatives help you to make career.

Yep. You're just a baby that had everything handed to them.
It's stupid it even works this way.
Kys
Pic related, retard

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-140625.png (1080x1920, 191K)

I'll do it only after you.

That is not the same thing as networking. Networking is just a matter of showing you have basic social skills and you show assertiveness to make sure you get what you want to have. You work your way through social situations to find the right people. That's work YOU do for yourself. Nepotism is OTHER people doing EVERYTHING for you.

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11503102/Nepotism-has-more-impact-than-ever-on-job-market-Debretts-says.html

>Nepotism is OTHER people doing EVERYTHING for you.
>It's when your friends or relatives help you to make career.

What's wrong with my definition?

>start up my own business of starting up local restaurants
>get them financial stable and advertised
>sell them to inspiring entrepreneurs and business owners at good profit
>fuck off to the bank with my money and let them ruin their business mere months/years later
>do it again and make more profit
yeah having friends are for cucks

Attached: 1546670012310.png (128x128, 18K)

Okay. That doesn't magically make your OP right.
Nothing?

Nepotism
>the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

Networking
>interact with other people to exchange information and develop contacts, especially to further one's career.

Let's be real. Yes, networking includes the professional world and academia, but you have to be friends with them (aka they have to LIKE you) or else you're fucked.

Well what the fuck are you expecting?
Are you seriously implying you want to find a great high paying job without anyone liking or giving a shit about you?
How the hell would that work in your mind? Does a job just magically sprout from a tree?

>How the hell would that work in your mind? Does a job just magically sprout from a tree?
No, dumbass retard. I expect to be giving the same playing field.
Example: I gain experience in one place and apply to another job. With that other job, I wouldn't want others to be given an advantage just because "they know a guy".
This job market basically works by giving people unfair advantages leaving people lile me to get ass fucked.

*given

Ya what a fair world. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-145816.png (1080x1920, 235K)

i have no friends, and am a salaried employee.

I didn't say 100%, did I?

Well, then either the other guy had similar experience to yours, or you got unlucky.
But not unlucky at the percentage numbers you were quoting, as far as what you've posted goes, that's still massive bullshit

HOW is it massive bullshit? Explain

Uhm. Because you're just ranting about shit without any facts to back it up?

I posted stats and definitions in this whole fucking thread, retard.

You posted 1 (one) link to an article that measured the use of nepotism in students just leaving college. Your little story about you with the experience and the guy swiping the job from you already does fit into that equation, since guess what, students don't have experience. Secondly, it didn't even have the same numbers as you quoted in your OP. Thirdly, it was a poll made purely on britain students so even statistically speaking it can't be generalized to just about anyone from anywhere. Lastly, if you would quit trying so hard to feel sorry for yourself for just one second maybe you'd realize I'm trying to fucking help you.

>You posted 1 (one) link to an article that measured the use of nepotism in students just leaving college.
Nope. I posted 2. Here's the other This is a U.S. stat

>Your little story about you with the experience and the guy swiping the job from you already does fit into that equation, since guess what, students don't have experience.
Okay? That doesn't actually do anything to my argument about nepotism/networking.
>Secondly, it didn't even have the same numbers as you quoted in your OP.
7/10 young people networked with family it said so

>Thirdly, it was a poll made purely on britain students so even statistically speaking it can't be generalized to just about anyone from anywhere.
Only fair point.

>Lastly, if you would quit trying so hard to feel sorry for yourself for just one second maybe you'd realize I'm trying to fucking help you.
Lol That's "helping"?
Anyways, I know what your advice will be. "Network" and try to get some friends or use the school I graduated from, right.

People I know weren't actually able to help me. I went to my school, they didn't help me either. They actually ignored my emails so I figured fuck them, I'll look on my own

Yeah well forgive me if I'm not gonna waste time trying to figure out how to read an article from a half-visible link on a screenshot of a fucking phonepost. I meant to say the story doesn't* fit in the equation. And well, looking on your own is how networking starts. Feeling sorry about how some hypothetical shit is gonna badly influence your results isn't gonna help you one bit. For what it's worth I'm in exactly the same boat, just a few years ahead of you. So I'm not unsympathetic. I'm just trying to be real with you