50 U.S. states and territories announce broad antitrust investigation of Google

beta.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/09/09/states-us-territories-announce-broad-antitrust-investigation-google/
youtube.com/watch?v=svKxpQ8amiY
youtube.com/watch?v=3j5LPC46o2I

Is there hope?

Attached: file.png (1140x700, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwzJlvx4ndk
youtube.com/watch?v=L29kIhrhmHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=KwzJlvx4ndk

Based.

Judgment and wrath to be poured out on Jewgle.

>lunduke
come on man

Notice how they use “50 states and territories” to hide the fact California is absent from this investigation

Good. I don't want my state government looking into all the shit Google has on me, even if they are doing it to scrutinize Google and not me.

>*shooting yourself in the foot*
over
>and
over
>and
over
>and
over

>50 U.S. states and territories announce broad antitrust investigation of Google
convenient timing before next election.
>Is there hope?
no. governments will do nothing about the problem as per usual. google, in a perfect world, needs to be split up. it has far too much power and influence on the internet and in business. it's not the like the internet would stop working tomorrow if google disappeared from it.

yep just like there is hope against comcast, verizon, etc having thousands of counts of fraud on the FCC site posts for net neutrality.

>it's not the like the internet would stop working tomorrow if google disappeared from it.
Sadly, at this point, it absolutely is like that. Not saying we shouldn't still do it, just saying A) we absolutely should do it, and B) we should be aware of the consequences and prepared to take immediate action to reverse them.

what's wrong with Lunduke?

Because California is a banana republic. Did you expect anything else? It's irrelevant.

Unless you are somehow a person of interest to them they’re not going to give a fuck about you or your data
Part of the scope probably will only look at the extent of data collection on users, no one is going to waste time actually looking at individual users data

> Sadly, at this point, it absolutely is like that.
that's now how the internet works, user. it wasn't built in a way where one company can control it.
> A) we absolutely should do it,
i agree.
> B) we should be aware of the consequences and prepared to take immediate action to reverse them.
the consequences are none and the action taken is by people create replacement google services, hopefully this time around they get the privacy side right. there are no shortage of people or businesses in the world that could take google's place tomorrow.

oops. sorry. +not how.

You know how much of the internet would break if recaptcha went down?

THIS
NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN

oh noes! captcha doesn't work! those people would remove it as fast as it was added if they knew traffic was going to die.. or they'd find a replacement.

>that's now how the internet works, user. it wasn't built in a way where one company can control it.
Oh, you meant the Internet itself. As in the infrastructure. Yeah, obviously it would be fine.
I was talking about the software hosted thereupon. We can expect almost all of it to instantly stop functioning. Yeah, it'll be easy to replace Google services, but it'll need to be done ASAP.

well i guess they'd better find a way to prevent bots from accessing their website than using a monolithic service that only exists to give google free neural network training

This right here. We are all literally doing free labor for Google. They should be forced to pay us all wages for labeling their training data.

if somehow something happens with google but not comcast, verizon etc i'll kill myself live.

Google is too cocky unlike comcast and verizon. The 350K salary shit pisses people off like bankers pissed people off in 2008.

verizon and comcast are cocky too, but instead of pissing each other off by stealing up good employees, they piss off their consumers with anti-consumer practices.

Having the wealth of googlers rubbed in people's faces pisses people off more than their own shitty ISP service. It's basic human psychology.

BASED!!!!!!!

>California not on the list
American Civil War 2.0 when?

hopefully soon. I can't understand why they wouldn't be on board with this though

Based
Fuck Cali

Good. Fuck Google they're getting too big for their britches.

Yeah comcast/verizon are just as cancerous as google, but most people have no fucking clue about it. Google is a more likely target, although I doubt it will be more than a slap on the wrist since google has such strong ties to the government/military.

you don't have to u know

lol livestream it when you do it, fag

that's what he said he was gonna do, nigger

Based national revival. Fuck Google and their China treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=L29kIhrhmHA

The equities should be brought before a court.

based california land of the free not falling for jewish propaganda to destroy aryan companies

so, did Google somehow piss off the security apparatus or something?

They tried to get away with China treason.

>Google is shitting on americucks
wtf i thought Google were the bad guys

this is anti-semitic

>subsidiary google constantly
>allows them to become one of the biggest corporation in the world
>cries that they are too big and cant be controlled
>launch anti trust scenario to cover up their own fuck up that allowed google to become so big in the first place

Nothing wrong with him, the user who complained probably is just a zoomer fag.

No, because all politicians are bought and paid for. This is nothing but a publicity stunt.