What technology can help california open defecation crisis?

What technology can help california open defecation crisis?

Attached: 5cb8a155c3b0891ad071406c-640-380.jpg (640x380, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/child-hunger-facts
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SF isn't even part of california.

Rehab and deportation.

If only there was a loo big enough for all that poo.

Attached: 1566925311092.jpg (622x888, 200K)

WW3

Public toilets

Secession

The upcoming plague epidemic that's gonna genocide all the homeless.

honestly this
there's just a lot of people there

That's sounds exciting

tell me more.

Attached: 1444449015218.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

Raise taxes and then pay for more subsidized housing units to be built and fund rehab centers. If people are living on the streets, ask them to accept help and aid finding housing, if they refuse, put them in a mental hospital.

But Burgerstan doesn't have what it takes to actually solve problems anymore

It's easy. When people shit in the streets and hoard on the sidewalk, it attracts rats, and rats carry a biotechnology called the plague. If enough rats have the bacteria, it will leak to homeless, who in turn radiate their vile miasma around (you start scratching yourself 50 feet away). Of course since the homeless take the bus, it might spread to all a city within a few days.

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (645x773, 41K)

The irony of your statement is that giving out free stuff is why they're a problem in the first place. People making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year are struggling to afford to live in San Francisco. If you weren't an uneducated retard, you'd know that the real solution is to stop giving these people free food, housing, money, etc.

>More taxes
Very cool platform!

Getting rid of capitalism.

True capitalism has never been tried.

Or we could help them by finding them jobs so they can pay for themselves. No?

imagine the smell

People with too much money are the the reason San Fran is so blown up to begin with.

Find a different city, there are hundreds more with actual projected growth rather than continual decline.

What kind of job would a heroin addict in SF accept AND be accepted for?

Given how disastrous the other and current attempts were … maybe we shouldn't try it at all.

I swear Americans will begin to realize that the old and large cities are the worst, it's the smaller cities on the uprise that swell the economy.

>People making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year are struggling to afford to live in San Francisco.
How is private housing and rents being uncapped relevant when it comes to free stuff?

If the state actually build the housing, there would be no issues with crazy rents.

>can't shit if you don't eat
genius

Yeah, that's not how it works. Big cities are economic hubs anywhere around the world.

Not like Burgerland is doing a good job at feeding the population despite enough money to drown every single person in truffles.
feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/child-hunger-facts

>>People making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year are struggling to afford to live in San Francisco.
>How is private housing and rents being uncapped relevant when it comes to free stuff?
>If the state actually build the housing, there would be no issues with crazy rents.
begin with.
But California has a consistent track record of exactly fucking people over as much as they can. It's not a rational conclusion to think they wouldn't fuck you as hard as they can.

better they're inflicted on californians than burning money in prison

>despite enough money to drown every single person in truffles.
The US government is in 20 trillion dollars in debt. They literally can't afford it, which is why they are in that position.

Dude our poor people are typically fucking fat.

>[The Soviet economy’s] ability to remain viable in the absence of imports is much greater than that of most, possibly all, other industrialized economies.
>CIA Report, 1982

I don't believe this is real. But if it is, I can explain it.

Again, I don't think we have an "open defecation crisis." But as an open minded person, I'm willing to concede it's possible, and if it really is the case, I'm pretty sure I know exactly why. It's because of our undeniable homelessness crisis. If people really are shitting in the streets in such numbers, the only explanation I can fathom is that it must be the work of all the people who can't afford access to toilets.

We need more affordable housing. The housing here -- everything here, for that matter -- is ludicrously expensive.

I am living alone in a small studio, with filthy stone flooring, no carpets, a "bedroom" only big enough for my bed (it's a studio so it's technically not a bedroom if you go by the advertising), and the living room and kitchen rolled into one room the size of a typical bedroom. Living in this studio costs me nearly two thousand dollars a month.

I think it's largely because of the great location. We're right by the ocean, and since we're a bunch of liberals, we take good care of our environment and there are a lot of pretty plants that grow here. So I think that's probably a big part of why real estate agencies feel justified in charging so damn much to live here.

I can't take a single fucking walk through downtown Santa Cruz without running into at least three down-in-the-dumps-looking people sitting on the curb with their head in their hands, usually with a cardboard sign up. It really upsets me and the only reason I don't help them more often is because I don't carry cash on my person.

The homeless people are quite nice here though, and many of them seem to actually take some amount of pride in their lifestyle. We even have a saying here, "keep Santa Cruz weird," which is literally a small-scale social movement dedicated to maintaining the local culture that's resulted from the homeless population. If I were homeless, I wonder if I'd find that insulting.

California isn't sentient. If brainlets vote for brainlet politicians or industry cronies – they get the shit they got.

You realize the economy would collapse if there was no debt, r-right?

Most of your people are fat.

>self-sufficient country that doesn't have to bow down to Changs dick
Sounds like a real dream for the murika first crowd.

Brainlets still thinking debt spending matters. Damn.

No our poor people are fat. That's how you can tell they're poor.

>You realize the economy would collapse if there was no debt, r-right?
So far no one has proven that, nor does it justify an unsustainable amount of unfunded liabilities.

big cities are dilapidated shitholes built on early 1900's immigration. There's literally netflix docu's about rat hunters. But keep on kidding yourself hunny

>cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
>Percent of adults aged 20 and over with obesity: 39.8% (2015-2016)
>Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 71.6% (2015-2016)
Most of your country isn't poor yet but it's sure as fuck fat. (Besides what they consider overweight is already extreme, imagine how many "I'm not fat, I'm chubby" cases there are.)

"Unsustainable" leaves a lot room open; and generally you view a national budget too much like a household budget when the only thing they have in common is the name.

Deportation of all h1-b visas

Most of your people are poor.

City With The Most Rats USA – Automatic Trap Company.
5 Most Rat Infested Cities In America
Chicago, Illinois. ...
Los Angelos, California. ...
New York, New York. ...
Washington, DC. ...
San Francisco, California.

Driving the cost up to live in a rat infested shithole, that's big city real estate

Is this why whenever I false flag as a skinny person who hates fat people to try to trick people into affirming my self-loathing, no one has the guts to tell me how right I am?

Is it because they're all also fat and they feel persecuted?

A poop roomba.

poomba when

wait.
i had a stroke of genius....
what if we modify yangs universal basic income, and pay people a thousand dollars to kill themselves?
call it the "suicide divividend"

Most probably accepted it either way or go the "I'm not that fat, there are people who are fatter" route.

Is it number of rats, rats per surface or rats per inhabitant?

>more people = more trash = more rats
Shocker. Though it being a massive problem (just like the poop story in OP) is more down to shitty administration.

like uber but for toilets, poober

>I think it's largely because of the great location. We're right by the ocean, and since we're a bunch of liberals, we take good care of our environment and there are a lot of pretty plants that grow here. So I think that's probably a big part of why real estate agencies feel justified in charging so damn much to live here.
I live .5 miles from the coast in a 2 bedroom, 1000sq.ft. apartment that I pay $850/month for, utilities included. My city is clean and practically free of homeless people, plus it gets great tourism because it's just a generally nice place to be. You pay as much as you do because everyone around you is fucking retarded and willingly lets themselves get fucked instead of living somewhere else. You buy real estate like you buy Apple products; you pay out the nose for the name and get nothing special in return. THAT'S your justification.

Only the dumbest of the dumb would go through with it. That, and really poor people who really love someone else e.g their children, because they could leave the thousand dollars to them.

It follows the smell of braps and sucks the shit right up like a /d/ tard at 3am.

I see. That makes sense. I know I'd live somewhere else if I could.

The point really was that the old and large cities will be the first to go, like Detroit. Fuck San Fran.

so, people who already support UBI?

UBI that adjusts to the cost of living literally has zero flaws.

It will always rise.

Probably something not worth the money to build

This. Any job that's not worth enough money to cover the cost of living is simply an illegitimate job and should be purged from the job market to make room for jobs that actually make sense. If the labor of flipping burgers is genuinely not worth the money it costs to live in a house and eat food, then flipping burgers shouldn't be something you can do for a living, and the structure of industry should be reformed such that no openings for any such position are warranted.

What even is a human feces incident?

when someone braps +poos

Why are people taking these jobs if they can't afford to live on them?

Because they need jobs and lack the qualities and education necessary to get better jobs.

Purging jobs whose required skills and labor are not worth a livable salary will also immediately remove those skills and labor from industry, which will force industry to restructure itself and create new jobs -- hopefully jobs that also don't require a lot of skill, so that people who lack such qualities and education can still get jobs, but also require an amount of labor which is actually worth paying a salary someone can live off of.

ArcGIS and electronic voting machines

Attached: coprofornia.jpg (992x1001, 136K)

But why are these people still alive if the job doesn't pay a livable salary?

>Btw if Africa is starving then why is there still an Africa to be starving?

The answer is that Africa isn't starving.

>Lole guys, the world hunger crisis just doesn't exist!

Beggars can't be choosers.

the toilet

a public bathroom with the least amount of labor time possible to fully disenfect and clean

>these people lack the qualities to get better jobs, so just get rid of the jobs they currently have and HOPEFULLY some better jobs will magically appear
Always nice to see someone who very obviously has no idea what he's talking about attempt to solve the world's problems in a paragraph.

I know I said "hopefully," but really it's more than just that. If we ban jobs that aren't worth a livable salary -- not just ban jobs from offering less than a livable salary, but actually ban jobs that aren't *worth* a livable salary, *regardless* of what they're willing to offer -- then the services that will be removed from industry will *force* better jobs to appear.

the industry will simply automate them.

Ironic that only uneducated retards have this opinion.

Nuclear bombs

A I bet lots of crap jobs like burger flipper and casher might survive because some people like interacting with other people. Now truckers or anyone else in transportation, boy oh boy.

Which will create machine maintenance jobs.

low IQ people can't be trained for advanced degrees.

>miasma theory of disease

Other states literally give their homeless one way tickets to cali.

Performing physical maintenance on an advanced machine doesn't have to be skilled labor. Software maintenance is a different story, but the physical design could easily be optimized to facilitate unskilled physical maintenance.

people with less than 85 IQ can't even be accepted by the military to be cannon folder retard.

Well of course not, no one with any IQ score at all could be used as a cannon folder. The cannon wouldn't fit.

Amazing, you've actually convinced yourself that just because you have literally no idea what step 2 is, it'll all work out by step 3 because you want life to be that way. Humor me, user. Explain why the industry won't just move, and take the jobs with it. Explain to me how these new jobs will magically appear. Why industry will spring up overnight in a place that has proven itself hostile to industry. Actually attempt to think this out, and don't just say "well it'll just happen."
You're a incredibly stupid college kid who thinks that as long as he knows basic chemistry he can go to the supermarket and walk out with a cold fusion reactor.

>Explain why the industry won't just move, and take the jobs with it.
Sure, maybe it will.
>Explain to me how these new jobs will magically appear.
Whatever industry remains or arises will function on labor, the nature of which will have to change to conform to the regulations. They'll need people to perform this labor.
>Why industry will spring up overnight in a place that has proven itself hostile to industry.
If industry doesn't remain, then yes, it will "spring up overnight," because there will still be other people living there. People need goods and services. If none are provided to them, they'll learn do it themselves, and once they do, they'll reestablish trade as a matter of human nature.

A republican government.

>pay for more subsidized housing units

It's not a housing problem, son. It's a drug problem.

>cannon folder
they have that retard strenght, more likely to fold a cannon than some hIghQ redditor

Give a man a fish...
Government handouts don't address the root cause of homelessness.

The root cause of homelessness (at least around here) is lack of mental health services.

The problem is that many jobs in the bay area cannot pay for rent.

>They'll just DO it, okay? It's human nature.
Good to know that recessions never happen because human nature makes sure people will just magically create jobs out of thin air overnight.
Maybe comparing you to a college student was a bit too generous, I'm pretty sure they learn about depressions in middle school. Keep going though, it's entertaining to watch an idiot speak as though he were an expert.

When did I say a recession wouldn't happen?

>If industry doesn't remain, then yes, it will "spring up overnight," because there will still be other people living there.
You didn't even consider the possibility, because you genuinely have no concern for the sheer amount of ignorance you have regarding the topic at hand.

>You didn't even consider the possibility,
I just don't see how it matters. If we get rid of all the jobs that aren't worth enough money to get by, and industry temporarily completely grinds to a halt because of it, and people starve, it's worth it for how much better things will be when the industry actually does recover in a way that conforms to the regulations, so what's the problem?

Its a small price to pay for salvation. San Francisco is the bay area. That's where everyone goes to get a tech job.

>I just don't see how it matters.
Because again, you are using less information than a middle schooler to tell people how the world will just magically fix itself exactly how you want it. You have no idea what steps must be taken or what happens between your action and desired result, you just believe real hard.

Why should I care what steps must be taken when the fact that they must be taken is proof that they will be?