Cringey Wallpapers

Enjoy... Or not...

Attached: DeathPad.jpg (796x510, 264K)

Attached: Kalirlwallpaper.jpg (2000x1333, 3.35M)

Attached: kaliDBZ.jpg (849x478, 745K)

Attached: MortalKali.jpg (957x599, 138K)

Attached: FinalKaliFantasy2019.2.jpg (650x644, 295K)

Oh look, it's the girl who ruined the anime for me.
I'm thinking this one's pretty based.

>filename
actually, not I don't have an issue with that

Attached: ObolonMangaJesus.png (3000x2015, 773K)

oops, that's a 3:2 aspect ratio
so unless you have a Surface Studio or whatever the fuck that's called
I'm sorry

Attached: 1565672615278.gif (540x310, 616K)

>Oh look, it's the girl who ruined the anime for me.
How'd Misa ruin it for you?

>796x510
>849x478
>957x599
>650x644
>wallpaper

Honestly? I just hated her entire "character" from the point she was introduced. People said the anime was good so I kept watching right up until the really out there magic shit started going on, and then I gave up and dropped it. But I can trace my opinion of Death Note going from "this is alright, there's SOME interesting stuff" to "this sucks" right around the time Misa showed up. My personal opinion, is death note is way overrated and babby's first crime thriller, animeified in the worst way. The writing is high school tier or below.

Deathnote goes downhill after L dies, because they really run out of things for Kira to do. Misa is annoying but I didn't think she ruined the show.

Yeah, the big stopping point I've heard is after L dies, but I didn't even manage to make it that far. Misa was too annoying for me, and the magic shit a little too much (though depending on the anime/media I don't necessarily have a problem with it).

This explains ThinkPad users perfectly.

isnt it only 24 episodes though? couldhave just watched it at 3x speed

>watched it at 3x speed
You're joking, right? Do ppl seriously consume media this way?

I only do high-speed if I'm trying to learn something or absorb information. Why would I want to do that with something I (hopefully) enjoy, and ruin the flow and miss the details?

More cringely wallpapers please.
Makes a nice change for the stuff that pretends to be non-cringey when in fact it is.
At least with these wallpapers, there's no bullshit. It's unashamedly CRINGE, no denying it

Attached: thereal99pc.jpg (960x634, 118K)

>only 40 hours a week
pathetic

9/10
My cringe sense is tingling very hard.
It's more of a parody, so 4/10
It's ... probably a parody. 6/10
Yeeeah! 7/10

>not stretching small images for extra cringe
Bet you use the stock stuff.

>miss the details
no not really. personally i do it mainly for flashbacks. sometimes i watch stuff at 1.1 or 1.5 speed though. or in the case of naruto i masically watched it at a variable speed up to 15x, dont feel like i missed anything

Exactly this. And Death Note WAS my first anime series. I loved it up until L dies and then I stopped watching because it got boring.

Anything else you can recommend? I like generally dark and gritty stuff / horror / gothic.

Idk, great that it works for you user but that watch method is just not for me. Each to their own, I guess. :)
monster

Thanks, looks good.

Oh user, you're in for one wild ride, let me tell you.

Wallpapers please