/vag/ - Virtual Assistants General

Discuss any and all topics pertaining to virtual assistants in this thread.

Attached: sirialexacortanabixbycomic1.png (1000x1000, 109K)

why

>stonetoss

Attached: 4a8.jpg (600x785, 25K)

Delete your garbage thread and learn what a "general" is.

>Jarvis

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Stone "actual Nazi" Toss

Attached: 1566769541885.jpg (1199x496, 89K)

>a niggerfaggot

Dilate

>noooo how could someone not like an unfunny webcomic that recycles the same 3 edgelord memes from 2015

>edgelord memes
Just stop

>noooooooo mom you don't understand these are high quality memes for MATURE ADULTS like me

>noooooooo mommmmm help someone said NIGGER on Jow Forums again!!!! Call the adl!

>haha saying the same word over and over again for decades is so funny am i right guys epic win lmao libtards btfo

>hey guys whining about my made up word and racism boogyman since the days of Trotsky (who made it up) is so based right lmao everyone whose not a loony modernist egalitarian like me btfo

How do I request the song “Play Something Sweet (Brickyard Blues)” by Three Dog Night from Siri? No matter how I phrase it she fucks up the command.

>haha anyone who doesn't like my not funny comic strip is le communist

>I cry about "racist" words why does someone call me the name of the person who invented the term? God!

has anyone made a virtual assistant? how do you use it? Have you added robotic components so it can perform physical tasks?

>haha anyone who doesn't like my not funny comic strip is because of racist words and not because the comic strip is badly made and not funny

>badly made

think theyre not funny all you like but this is just wrong

agree friend, those cartoon scribbles are so good and only second to the true patrician art that is family guy and the simpsons

>doesnt judge things based on the medium they belong to

In the realm of political comics they are very good.

>a literal shitpost in comic form is "political"

What a lazy little shit. This is just a different version of the "ass-boobs-feet" comic.

What a lazy little shit. This is just a different version of the "stick-stone-leaf" cave painting.

>someone else was unoriginal and not funny therefore i should try very hard to be unoriginal and not funny too

What do you think political comics are? Deep and meaningful thought?

please show me where the OP comic is political, the punchline is literally "apple good samsung bad"

We get it, there are no original ideas anymore.

I had a Note for work a year ago though, and i read the last frame in bigby's voice and chuckled.

> be me
> build virtual assistant
> mfw kickstarter fail
> virtual assistant sits at retard table
> I pay it no attention

it really do be like that sometimes

Is there any way to completely disable virtual assistants on phones? The only time they ever come up is when i accidentally trigger then, either in Maps or when my headphone cord is going out and i need to find the sweet spot. I Have no desire whatsoever to talk to my phone a keyboard is bound to be faster.

>CIA thread guys
fuck off before the admin puts you in the dox list

Most virtual assistants are just voice recognition + system of API calls

Is there a good free one yet?

Nigger.

Fuck, that website is hilarious. lol

Attached: 1984-comic.png (625x300, 43K)

This isn't Jow Forums, tourist.

Attached: 2018 November 23 - Everyone is still a newfag.jpg (1678x1686, 279K)

Kill yourself newfag. Youre fooling no one posting anime trying to fit in. Play in traffic.

Alexa, text mom I'm horny

That comic makes no sense. Cortana actually has a backstory, unlike Siri, Alexa or Birby which were just made. Cortana was an actual AI in Halo, and then when Microsoft was making an actual AI in real life, they just named it Cortana. Meanwhile other companies just picked an appropriate-for-all-ethnicities name with zero personality or lore (except Bixby, that name sounds retarded even if you're an eskimo).

God I wish Alexa would sit on me and tell me how pathetic I am

As much as I hate Microcock, user is right. Cortana is the most based AI because she has a backstory from sci-fi lore.

I hate Bixby tbqh. Its such garbage.

>get BTFO
>spaz out on the floor
pip

Attached: TOP TEN WORST TODDLER TEMPER TANTRUMS EVER CAUGHT ON FILM.jpg (750x500, 393K)

Google Assistant is kino

>open source `google assistant` when

haha truly epic 10/10 high quality post bro!

I read this far in your petty argument and I'm here to tell you the results

Based

cringe

>i'm going to laugh at things which aren't funny and you can't stop me!

cool story bro

Die horribly newt Gingrich fuck

This is seriously the biggest greentext cringe I've seen in all of 2019. Both of you are completely immature, unable to hold a discussion without resorting to strawmen and hyperbole. If you can't make a counter-point without re-writing the other person's point into a mockery of itself, then you have no counter-point to make. You're an embarassment.

Go back and dilate.

>trannies live rent free in my head
seething

>lol based reddit trannies!

Sneething cunt

>still seeing reddit trannies where they don't exist
rent
free

What the fuck was toss thinking? Cortana is less shit than siri and alexa both

I really hope you both get banned.

>Jow Forumsbabby
>thinking

I wish I was incel

The only reason pol is so stupid is because it's the most corporate-tampered board

Even the AT/F/aggots on k do not shill as much as corporate interests try to manipulate pol

>corporate control is trying to turn people into people who reject current orders, control, materialism and more

This only sounds profound in your head

It's more profound than what you believe

Attached: 1565213502104.jpg (665x499, 281K)

>no the corporations actually want less globalism, less Money, less flow of labor and less control

Also no one besides the cringiest newfags from the Donald still support trump. Go hang yourself roody poo

Look at this rugged free thinking individualist, he resists current orders and control so well by photoshopping images of frogs to repeat mainstream political slogans!

>YA FIGHT THE POWER FUCK I LOVE CORPORATE DICK

>Also no one besides the cringiest newfags from the Donald still support trump

Do you not know that red hats are now the media's end all be all term to dogwhistle for anybody they want to call a racist sexist nazi homophone

Yes, we know you use twitter and faceberg. No need to remind us

Yes but I didnt expect people here to literally follow that shit like a leashed dog. I expected too much clearly.

I dont you fucking retard, its hilarious youre on a high horse while deep throating corporate cock.

No user, I hate corporations too which is why I say nigger, kike, tranny, heil hitler, in every post. There is nothing corporations dislike more than things that 10 year olds say to be edgy.

So in your universe corporations like those things? Since pol is corporate controlled?

Youre literally insane. You little retard.

But you see I am agreeing with you. Once you say nigger and kike that means corporations definitely have no reason to try and sell you any products. There is no corporation in the world who would seek to profit from a race war while everyone else kills each other. No sir. So keep on saying those words please, your last few posts have been below your quota.

>the corporations want you to rid jews and rid corporate power
>they want to destabilize the power structures they've built and countries that prop them up
>they want a paradigm shift that will effect their worth and holdings

ok buddy keep going

There we go user, that's more like it. It's definitely the jews fault. Once we get rid of them we can replace them with our own power structure which is totally different. For example all money should be forcibly redistributed to those who said nigger and kike the the most on a taiwanese spot welding forum. That's the only way to make it fair.

>they dont have disproportionate representation in companies at all!

Yeah youre right I'm sure those corporations are pushing loads of money and subversion to make those idiots on pol hate them. Corporations totally dont proudly tout working with the adl like apple and many others have done.

Yes, you're right. No corporation has ever had any reason to trash talk another corporation and make other people hate them. This is an 100% true fact.

>all corporations want to destroy the structures of control they use and kill themselves

lmao take your smuggy retardation and go back. Please. This is getting unbearably stupid.
>ignoring facebook, google, apple, amazon, literally every big corp

But user I'm agreeing with you. There are no structures of control besides placing jews in positions of power. That's the only one. There also are no big corporations in the world besides consumer-facing internet companies. Those are the only ones, everything else is not real.

>NOOOO they want you to hate everything they do, stand for, and push for you dont understand

Meanwhile in the real world cooperation with the ADL and directly and outright opposing what YOU say they "contribute to" is what they directly present.

Why are you telling me this? I already told you I agree with you. The people who oppose them are not paid by any corporations. None of them have any jobs or positions of power, they are all useless NEETs. That's what Jow Forums is, it's just a board for me and my NEET friends to post edgy frog memes and say nigger and kike. Fuck those corporations man, stick it to em!

>get absolutely btfo and still maintain your cringy little smug reddit attitude

Holy fuck I wish I could bash faggots like you fucking brains in fucking roodypoo candyass.

>consumer tech shit general

Kill yourself

Who are you trying to btfo and why do you want to hurt me? I agree with everything you're saying. That's not the way to defeat corporations user, we can't do it if we don't join together in our discord chats and share cool anti-corporation frog memes.

I literally dont even post reddit frog you fucking retard. You have far more in common with the donald faggots than I do you roody poo loving cuck

Then you are not a true meme warrior, just a faker. There is nothing those jews hate more than frog memes. That's why they hate us so much. I think you're going soft on me user.

obsessed

Dilate tranny.

Dilate.

>haha look mom i typed it again

this but unironically

>lmao he said nigger so funny

Ok hiro, it’s “not Jow Forums”, I’ll advertise here :^)

based

Attached: outstanding move.jpg (800x450, 73K)