I visibly smirk when I see people using Apple laptops in in public

I visibly smirk when I see people using Apple laptops in in public.
Just imagine being dumb enough to drop $1099 for a shitty, outdated hardware with numerous DOCUMENTED problems such as a keyboard with a 30% failure rate, thermal throttling, and a screen that shits itself from opening it.
How fucking embarrassing

Attached: 12ic6x.jpg (540x489, 19K)

>imagine being poor
lmao’ing at you’re life OP

I live in eastern us and have never seen an apple product past the early 1990s when they were in schools all over; not even phones. I think everything else past that date is just some internet meme like finger boxes and fidget spinners.

I feel bad because alot of my family members waste alot of money on apple products.
I've tried telling them to switch to something cheaper & better but its basically impossible to get the message through to them.
The only way is to tell them the truth about how retarded they are
but that'll hurt their feelings & i dont want to do that
what do

Attached: wki4g8x30py01.jpg (619x453, 27K)

Respect that some people don’t want plastic chink trash that falls apart in 3 months and burns your balls with radiation.

Attached: 1421544673214.jpg (387x417, 50K)

i went to an expensive university in a major east coast city and half of the students laptops were macs. I wanted to vomit.

Nice cope, poorfag.

poor OP suck dick.
rich fags use MacBooks

I bought MacBook Air 2013, it's still in use despite falling off a table twice (made a hole in the floor though)

Attached: 1377708250334.gif (320x240, 1.64M)

Just get a fucking job.

Imagine being such a sperg you care about what laptop others use.

after 10+ years on Windows, I'll pay $500 more for a laptop just to have an OS that doesn't require maintenance

>sister started college this year and needed a laptop
>she wanted to get a Macbook but I told her not to and I would help her get a much better laptop for the same price
>the dumb bitch goes out and buys an overprice Macbook anyways

Attached: 1566532136341.png (221x237, 108K)

> Windows laptop
> much better
does not compute

>trying to talk sense into women

> posting in the cesspool of Jow Forums
> talking about having sense

i genuinely like the feeling of the annodized aluminium every time i touch it. there are other small details that are just not as well done on any others manufacturers laptops. change my mind.

>people

Pretty much any Windows laptop is better than the steaming shitheaps Apploo sharts out.

Attached: 1559025786832.png (711x998, 289K)

Ask her to teach you about computers. Clearly you're clueless if you think there is a better Windows laptop.

How high is the shit piled up at your designated shitting street iJeet?

Attached: 1542478577193.png (666x1450, 793K)

How about CentOS retard.

>Implying

> recalls happen only to Apple

enjoy your Windows

> even more configuration and maintenance fuckery

thank you, I used Linux on desktop in uni for a year, never again

>I visibly smirk
That'll teach them.

>buying extremely overpriced hardware just to get the bundled software.

I just cannot respect this.

Have you tried uhhh, not being poor??

>extreme
>500 bucks
Jesus, how can you even afford Interwebz?

But his family already owns apple products

CASE HARDENED STEEL LAPTOP WHEN, I CANNOT STAND ALUMINUM FETISHISTS

Have you tried uhhh, pooing in loo??

Attached: 1541659360174.jpg (643x960, 255K)

your choice, I respect my limited time and can a bit more for things that are pleasant to use

even Android has better UX than Windows and Linux

>if you don’t like wasting money you must be poor!

That is usually the opposite of how it works.

I have never found macs pleasant to use. I think their UI is a rubber room that makes me feel like I am not getting the interface I need to do exactly what I want. Apple tried to impose the experience on the user.

>bitches about pocket money
>N-NO I'M NOT POOR

yes, and it works for many-many users, including me

I can use the command line but I find it pleasant to click around Finder columns

meanwhile, Windows still has nothing similar to Quick Look in 2019

>I visibly smirk when I see people using Apple laptops in in public.
I can't do this, I'd be smirking all the time. About 95% of my university uses macbooks. I don't of course

>pretending $500 is worth nothing to make himself feel better about being a brainlet that gets fleeced by mac to have less consumer choice and a curated user experience on rails.

Meanwhile in Linux, every program starts so fast that fully opening a file IS quick look

>he likes being forced into a user experience handed down from on high

Yikes.

>still bitches about 500 bucks
Just post your paypal already, maybe some user will donate to your poor ass.

Kek.

airs are based. Macbook pros newer than 2012 are pretty much shit

Not him but pretending everyone who doesn't want a LackBook is a poorfig isn't going to work, I have two hundred thousand dollars of pocket money and I'd never touch one.

>Not him but pretending everyone who doesn't want a LackBook is a poorfig isn't going to work
Nor is anyone doing it. You can have tons of legitimate reasons not to want one, like Loonix support or lack of upgradability for things like wifi card … price simply isn't one unless you're destitute.

>prices don’t matter

I can’t fathom this level of economic and financial retardation being anything but a desperate defense mechanism of someone who knows he’s been had.

Dude I bet your family loves hearing you spurg out on your latest plastic toys loaded up with 8 disros of Linux (but really you default to windows 99% of the time because it actually sort of works).
I bet you are a blast to listen to while listing off specs like they mean anything.

>How can you be happy with that Mac?
>I have I have a xx1289megarad G with dual Pentiumflex pods and I still can’t find any joy in my heart.

>just be hip and give Tim Cook money fuckin nerd

And who said prices don't matter? With your level of reading comprehension it's not too surprising you couldn't find a job.

when did you realize that nobody actually cares about technology? the concept of hardware doesn't even enter the mind of your average normie
they are literally lemmings, extensions of overpaid marketing departments

Have sex

>I don't care if I pay $500 more
>Who said prices don't matter?

Based. Retard.

I'm convinced the poster saying the value of Apple products doesn't matter is a woman.

>being this incapable of discerning meaning

Apple isnt for serious computing its a status symbol and fashion statement.

>he doesn't understand the implications of things he says and gets mad when someone points out the retarded shit spilling out of his head

You think like a woman.

Is this how autism works or are you just stupid?

Based