Does Jow Forums recommend using a password manager? If so which one?

Does Jow Forums recommend using a password manager? If so which one?

Attached: Jjw5Mvn.jpg (640x775, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

passwordstore.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your brain

there seems to be a new thread for recommending password managers EVERY FUCKING DAY. Might as well make a password mgr. general. Just use KeePass you fucking retard.

do not listen to anyone who shills lastpass/1password
only use keepass/bitwarden/your brain/piece of paper

Attached: 1568121794177.jpg (391x291, 28K)

KeepassX is Free Software licensed under the GPL. It is available for OSX, Windows, and Linux. KeepassXC is available for iOS and Android.

brave

proprietary software for holding your passwords is so fucking stupid and unnecessary

I use KeepassXC.

>If so which one?
Use your meme folder, use the hash of a different particular image for each password

Unironically VeraCrypt. Make a 100MB volume and store your passwords there

If not, LastPass has improved a lot since the last incident

Safeincloud

Why do you need 100MB for text?

keepass is FOSS, you retarded brainlet.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

They are part of the spam bot queue.

For important shit: Use brain or notebook. Then put that notebook in a ziploc bag then in a drawer.
For everything else: Bitwarden.

Attached: 1527025774986.jpg (1276x716, 130K)

I use Keepass to keep track of all my fake alt accounts with random passwords. I never store my main accounts or their passwords anywhere.

I don't use it for text only, and creating the volume it's a rather tedious task so 100MB doesn't hurt
You can make a smaller or bigger volume, that's up to you

Brain and pen & paper

fpbp

anything self hosted or local program, everything that is cloud based is risking your shit from getting hacked, i bet they save your shit in plaintext thanks to tranny devs

Genuine question:
Why do you consider Jow Forums a good source for this information?
Sure, there are a lot of people here that know what they're talking about, but also a hell of a lot of brainlets.
And unless you're already educated on the topic it's sometimes hard to tell good advice from the more articulate fuckwits.

Bitwarden is the patrician choice.

Just use pass

passwordstore.org/

i work for the government and my password is Zerovector10$ then when i have to update its Zerovector11$ then Zerovector12$ This passes most password requirements. If you cant remember the last number you used then youre just a fucking retard

Attached: 1552662012660.png (592x941, 1.3M)

Holy shit how do I get arrested by those?

Pen and paper

Dashlane