Why am I supposed to hate Apple?

No, I'm being serious. I don't get why I'm supposed to not like them.

Attached: Be076f5[1].jpg (1920x1080, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5YGVT4uD8GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a longer blueish bar told me to hate apple and i just believed it

If woke capitalism isn't a good-enough reason, there's nothing I can do for you.

You're free to think whatever you want, retard.

They provide no consumer surplus and rely on brand brainwashing instead of offering honest value in their products. Their hardware is from 3 years ago and marked up to 200% of modern PC hardware prices for women and brainlets who chase shinies.

It's overpriced hardware running on baby's first computer software that locks you in to their network of bullshit. iMessage is the only thing that's actually good about Apple and it's the only thing keeping non brainlets there.

Apple is becoming a service company and every device they sell is extremely bad software, hardware and build quality wise.
They go full force on inclusiveness and good vibes, they don't care anymore about users and it's disappointing given how much money they have and how they have the manpower to obliterate anything if they wanted.
It's all about politics and short-term gains anyways, truly a wasted potential...

>It's overpriced hardware running on baby's first computer software
Wait, is Apple actually so backwards the hardware runs on the software?

only incels hate apple unironically

use one of their products and compare it to its alternative. It's not hard to figure out

This board loves to espouse sound online privacy practices but then buys phones with the Android spyware OS. It's mind-boggling.

ALWAYS do the opposite of what Jow Forums says with regards to Apple.

its more than just security. if you've been here longer than a month you would know that. Lurk moar.

sorry im fucking autistic, what i meant to say was baby's first software running on overpriced hardware

youtu.be/5YGVT4uD8GM

Basically this. I don't hate Apple though, I just don't care for it anymore.

Attached: seven-kevin-spacey-0_1.jpg (677x604, 48K)

Interesting. I've used two modern Apple products (MacBook Pro and iPad Pro) and they're both incredibly good devices. The 2019 Pro keyboard is quite nice actually, I actually enjoy using it. The Touch Bar has a lot of utility - most of what I do is adjust volume or take screenshots and the quick buttons for that are great.

Even the fucking Magic Mouse is great.

They built their OS on BSD and then kneecapped DTrace and root on the same day.

you've got half of it down, now do the comparison

>pushed bullshit trends like notches, no removable battery, no headphone jack

>keyboard is quite nice

Attached: SmartSelect_20190911-081809_Chrome.jpg (1424x1996, 816K)

My Razer Blade 15 for the same price has a better refresh rate but not resolution, graphics card but I don't want to game anymore (on PC anyways), keyboard but I still like the MacBook one (just different).

Razer has worse portability, worse trackpad, and while I'm familiar with Windows it has a lot more annoyances at the moment

Whatever. Hasn't failed for me. My Razer keyboard had a failure today, started spamming the 0 key.

>muh anecdotal

The fact that they are secure with their data should be amongst the chief reasons to use them. The iPhone is a holistically superior product over Google/Android. If you actually cared about your data and making sure that a) the data holder never sells it for profit, and b) will stand up to alphabet agencies against unlawful search and seizures, then you'd already be on Apple. There's literally no other valid issues that anyone here can come up with for not using Apple.
>but muh headphones
>but muh it's expensive
Not arguments, just whining
I use Android btw

>its not all about privacy
>rebuttal is focused entirely on privacy
I think you replied to someone else

>making decisions on what not to like based on posts from an esperanto badminton forum

Attached: 1568151639290.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

That’s the Apple issue too

I hate android too,im just waiting for the pinephone.

Now do one for the constant Satana Apple BTFO threads that are never banned for trolling outside of you biased goblin

You, are not SUPPOSED to do ANYTHING. Gather the data, understand the facts, come to a conclusion naturally.

>okay chinese hardware sold at ridiculous margin profits to appease investors
>gimped software designed to keep you locked to its ecosystem
>removes features to sell accessories also at inflated profit margins (ports removed to sell dongles, audio to sell Bluetooth earbuds, etc.)
>lobbies to pass anti repair laws and introduces a lot of hardware barriers to discourage people from repairing their devices or so you pay THEM to repair
>When their hardware is found to be flawed, they almost never admit it and blame the user
all of the above, plus there are better alternatives, really no reason to buy anything from them