RIP PRICE FIXING CARTEL

Attached: 1565813814024.png (567x611, 565K)

>Rip
You mean to say that the cartel has a new member.

this, they'll either get added to the family or run into the ground by mysterious circumstances

Retards. Read Basic Economics.

>cartel
what? ram prices have been at an all time low

>12-inch fab

Attached: big ram.jpg (720x559, 168K)

Unironically we need to go back

with chinese transistors you get what you pay for. i expect these to be bargain bin prices for bargain bin performance/reliability. gonna be a pain to filter out laptops and DRAM modules with Chinese RAM now, unless these clock like garbage and you can just tell from the low clocks.

That's a 300mm wafer is it not?

In any case they're probably producing 28 or 14nm products at the cheapest edge of performance.

>Retards. Read Basic Economics
Retard. Learn history.

will it overcock to 4000MHz?

whatever the fuck that is I want one

I fucking wish. It's only a matter of time until the others (((convince))) them to price fix as well. Flash kikes deserve the gas, these fuckers have been getting away with it for decades now.

Cartel is bad especially because it goes against basic economy. Greed and economy is not synonymous.

You will get High clocks with shit timings instead like with any other manufacturer.

If this doesn't benefit China, the CPC will not allow it.

you will get low clocks and shit timings

>run into the ground by mysterious circumstances
They are state backed you fucking retard.

>12-inch fab
What the fuck?

based chinks

What do jews have to do with anything? Samsung and SK hynix are native korean companies

>implying you have to be jewish to be a greedy kike

But the parentheses refer specifically to Jews because some jewish journalists used it. I guarantee to you those retards were making like 60k a year at best despite living in big, expensive cities

>some jewish journalists used it
They did? Source?