Seriously though, the hell were they thinking?

Attached: tri-hole.jpg (800x800, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjUUDhntzE
youtube.com/watch?v=H4p6njjPV_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am the only person on the planet who likes the triple camera bump. I think it looks nice.
AMA

Satania uses an iPhone now, it must be good.

Attached: 1568173835572s.jpg (125x109, 2K)

Is that the itoddler person? Wait what happened

>they weren't
They're just tried to cashing in on that first half of 20th century camera vibe except this doesn't serves any purpose except wasting space (the point in old cameras was to change between different focal lengths without detaching the lens completely). Now there's even less space for a battery that could do more than half a day...

She went full iTard and is now an iToddler.

Attached: 1567933285680.jpg (605x530, 62K)

The idea of using several cameras is brilliant because a zoom lens would be too fragile and bulky for muh thin.

You can have a wide, normal, and telephoto and make them with a wider aperture than with a zoom lens and the quality will blow away digital zoom of course.

Looks fine. The normal 11 is the ugly one.

The NOTCH is still there and design wise much worse but we all seem to have all expended our rage with that....

It really isn't. The notch gives it an unique look and doesn't actually waste space due the better OS integration.

I wanted to believe that they wouldn't push a design so ugly but I couldn't and I was right.

i also like the triple camera bump

I laughed about it in the renders for the leaks but seeing the pictures of the real thing it's actually pretty cool.

I dont know, I kinda like it
It reminds me of cyberpunk

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

only reason the new iphone drama revolves around this is because you iphone buying freaks naturally care most about how the fucking camera looks instead of the pictures it takes

also to get my 100% relevant opinion on it, it looks better than having 3 camera on top of each other or next to each other

No one can tell how good the pictures will be while we can discuss the look right now.

>Jow Forums
>apple sucks, it's design over performance!!!!
>also Jow Forums
>apple sucks, I don't like the design!!!!

>still using an lcd display
>1080p
>STILL has a giant ass notch
what happened to innovation?

They were thinking they could get away with doing anything because they're Apple. And they will because they can.

apple always pushes for polished features instead of trying to fit in as many new gizmos as possible

Did you notice that they didn't even give an actual percentage whenever they talked about how much stronger/faster everything was? They kept showing bars with absolutely no reference. Between that, the fact that they focused on the cameras for like 45 minutes, and they fact that they pulled the XS and XS Max, I'm guessing that the new iPhones are going to be the most incremental updates ever.

>meanwhile uses """""""""high res"""""""""" pentile oled display

yeah, nothing incoherent there. it's shit design over performance. are you really too stupid to realize that glaring flaw in your strawman? room temperature IQ if it wasn't ironic

Hardly a reason not to give the 11 at least the screen from X instead of their abomination with a huge bezel.

Most of the stuff is around 20% faster while 40% more efficient. What sort of meme site do you get your info from?

they listed up to 20% faster GPU, up to 20% faster CPU, up to 20% faster NPU along with other stats

>underpowered hardware is polish
OK retard

Ran out of ideas to copy, so they moved from Samsung to Huawei.

Attached: 1554319895072.jpg (1000x600, 136K)

How is it shit design just because you don't like how it looks?
It's still going to be one of the best selling phones, clearly enough people like it lmao.

okay to you and your blue tinted super duper high res piece of shit no callibration chinkshit oled display

Attached: iphone11inspo.jpg (214x320, 7K)

Have you never seen an older camera?

the LCD iPhone actually has a higher true PPI than the AMOLED one due the the AMOLED one being pentile and the LCD one being proper RGB

Imagine giving a fuck about phone cameras post 2014. Nobody gives a shit your Instagram but you.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1539654331607.png (3952x2411, 465K)

>12mp 2x optical zoom
no thanks

>backpedaling
OK retard. i'm not the one claiming bad design. i just pointed out how retarded you are for making such a weak strawman. also,,,,
>how is it good design just because you like how it looks
nothing you said has any meaningful thought behind it. retard.

cope, have sex, dilate, seethe, then kys

It's the aspect with the most room for improvement. Phones are already as fast as most laptops and got great screens but the cameras are still okay at best. Obviously it's not going to replace a pro camera for couple thousands of bucks but it could make cameras absolutely obsolete for 95% of users.

>those massive fucking bezels
Defend this iToddlers.

Buzzwords are not substitutes for an actual argument. Also, I find it funny you call me retarded when you use commas for an ellipsis.
Learn English before posting, Pablo.

you can bet your ass the newest iPhone has the best amoled display out there too

apple in 2020
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjUUDhntzE

literal retard. i'm gonna repeat it for you, since no one else clearly tolerates your bullshit in real life: i'm not claiming bad design. your original "argument" was that those two views are mutually exclusive (design over performance + bad design), which they aren't at all, since a product can have shit design over performance.

reddit spacing just for you: i'm not changing how i type just for the sake of some amerimutt muh 54% fag to complain about my grammar. your entire post history reeks of COPE

Didn't read, lol.

You can bet your ass you shit in the street.

have sex, incel

no u

that's right, proudly posted from my s9+ while pooping

C O P E

>The truth is, when I was eight I was twelve

no u

umm sweaty, seethe, incel

no u

Real cameras have been obsolete for 95 percent of users for years now. Its all about people posting endless pictures of food or selfies but a 6 year old phone is more than capable. Nobody would notice the difference in the 2 seconds they take per picture scrolling through your social media

have sex, incel. cope if you can't

Attached: uno_card-redreverse.png (410x585, 21K)

You can't get creamy background blur, depth of field and sick bokeh balls with a phone sized sensor though and glass that tiny will always be shit

umm... thanks for including your exif data, sweaty. have sex

how about creamy cunny

Wtf? based! I will now purchase your phone, Apple.

I have an iPhone 8. I watched the entire event. First time I've ever done so. Legit don't understand why the audience cheered so much. It was a snooze fest. No new Apple TV, no Tile competitor, the new iPhones are pretty much camera upgrades (nice, but not worth paying to upgrade when the 8's camera is perfectly servicable). The apple watch staying on 24/7 is a detriment to me, as I'd prefer not to have to replace the OLED screen. Other than that, its such a minor upgrade that they had to pull the series 4 from its store.

All in all, I have no idea why anybody watches this shit more than once.

Got my preorder in today. So pumped!

Attached: F2B48556-BD07-45FE-BBA5-8955E7BB9403.png (1125x2436, 1.16M)

at least they don't have a chin that fucks up the symmetry of the bezels

Not then but Jow Forums[nel] strips it you clueless shitposting newfag.

>buying on credit
Embarrassing.

i scared him off though :) idc if you think i'm a newfag

He doesn’t understand the concept of leasing. Haha oh man.

>acting smug about leasing a fucking phone
Once again, embarrassing

Projecting embarrassment about not having his own iPhone pro

> embarrassing

>storing sensitive information on a platform you don't even own
I bet you use an email provider too, securitylet

youtube.com/watch?v=H4p6njjPV_o

is this toddler music

Attached: 1540684137085.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

holy shit, iphone is so ugly

> implying the EULA or TOS change depending on if you lease vs. buy

Yikes.

And yes, I’m not a fucking tinfoil hat moron that restricts myself in life because of the botnet boogey man.

>leasing
>having
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
For hopefully the last time, embarrassing.

based

nice color choice. when i saw that color it was the only thing that made me consider going apple. But then i saw that it's not available on the base model. i can't justify paying 1k on any phone. 600+ was a stretch to begin with.

dumb tamate poster

Implying any practical difference in usage.

> Embarrassing

Who are you quoting, poorfag?

Didn't you get laughed at on the last thread? You wanna repeat the same thing?
Do you also lease clothes? Who the fuck leases a phone.

>breaks phone
>cucked into paying for the remaining 5 years for a broken phone
It's a matter of having enough decency as to not be poor, Pajeet

Thanks for playing

People that want the convenience of a lease, warranty at all times, included insurance and the latest tech first.

Break phone, pay $100 for a brand spanking new one because insurance is included on their upgrade program dimwit. I take mine in after 6 months and get a new one anyways for the $100 just to get a fresh screen/ no scratches every year.

I've never seen someone cope this much before, you do realise you could have just bought the phone outright with AppleCare+, right?
Oh wait, you couldn't afford to. Keep coping poorboy.

Not him, but he's just a consumer drone. He has no interest in ownership, only consumption.

I would actually save more money by purchasing. Reselling it myself and buying a new one each year. I make enough that I could give a fuck about the $200 difference.

Not having to sell it myself and getting to preorder first are worth more than a few hundred bucks with the value of my time. Your argument is completely backwards. Haha oh man.

>t. owns another toy phone for his totally not consumerist desires

You do know that it comes with the AppleCare right? They’ll fix it for 29 bucks...

I have an interest in the latest tech being mine at all times. Same reason I buy the latest Nvidia flagship GPU every single year. It’s not economically sensible, but I’ll never not do it. Once you get used to the best and latest at all times, it’s hard to downgrade.

to this day I still hate that shit from the bottom of my heart
bought a mi mix 3 just because

My first smart phone was the 16gb 6s, purchased in fall 2016. It came free with my phone plan. Before that, I had a Casio G'zOne Rock that I got in 2010 (pic related), which I only got because the Moto Razr I got in 2006 fell into a toilet, and the ear piece got fried.

I did upgrade to the 8, because despite barely using it, I was running out of space on the 6s. I gave my 6s to my mother for free.

So no, I wouldn't consider myself consumerist when it comes to cell phones.

Forgot pic.

Attached: casio rock.jpg (600x608, 98K)

yes you are, just in denial as why in the fuck would you ever need such a high end phone? when you could do with a 50 dollar chinkshit android

You do you guys, it's a fucking phone.
I use a mi9t and I'm happy with it, let applefags have the time of their life with this one, after all it's all they are waiting for every year, even if from the outside it's flaring how apple is not even trying, but you are free to give them money if you are fine with that.

So you're just a basement dweller ?

Must be fat and white trash

The fact itt's distinctive doesn't make it good. What are you doing on this board? Go discuss phones on /fa/ you simple-minded tool

High end phone? What high end phone? My Moto Razr? The Casio Rock? The iPhone 8? If you mean the latter, I bought it a year after it came out, on the day the XR dropped, because the 256GB version was being sold for $50 with a 2 year contract, and because I'd already had invested in the iOS ecosystem.

145 lbs, so I don't think I'm fat. I've also been married since 2011, own my own house outright (thanks to an inheritance), and am gainfully employed, so I don't think I qualify as a basement dweller.

I am white, though.

Attached: argument pyramid.png (1280x960, 110K)

DELID THIS

Add more shitty cameras does not make a shitty camera better.

That must be Apple's motto. 2 shits is better than 1 shit.