What is the most based distro? No gay diversity or tranny shit

No gay void or arch, something that a chad like me can put on a flash drive and just install.
Debfags do not apply

Attached: 1567285804381.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.kde.org/KDE_Women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CentOS if you are a moron
Gentoo if you are not.

Attached: 4L_cSAUScq7.jpg (1920x1080, 809K)

gentoo
next time

Mint

>next time lol go fuck yourself idiot.

Attached: sheep.jpg (650x488, 146K)

install gentoo

The real answer is Linux Mint.

Take the tranny pill user. You get to be a cumbrain, and act like a cute girl free of male responsibility. Literally best of both worlds.

Debian Sta-
>Debfags do not apply
Ah fuck

I said chad not ED cumbrain

i've been asking myself this same question for about 6 months now, OP. I ended up on Win 7 POS Ready.

Fedora

just save yourself a lot of wasted time and go with Ubuntu

Pulls trigger

Attached: transgun.png (609x564, 88K)

Dragonflybsd

Attached: IMG_1255.jpg (680x680, 69K)

openBSD

Fedora literally makes a big deal about diversity and inclusion

clover os

I don't think OpenSUSE has done any of the diversity stuff. If you want something really lightweight, then I can't recommend Antix enough. I'm currently using KDE Neon. The worst I can find about it this:
community.kde.org/KDE_Women
that's literally it. It's not nearly as bad as Debian. They almost seem like they make fun of diversity in one of their developer log entries:
>With Diversity in mind this edition features an Ice Cold themed wallpaper to make those in the southern hemisphere feel included.
It's a great wallpaper btw.
I will second CentOS. It was the first distro I tried.

Attached: debian.png (1920x1080, 450K)

literally arch or manjaro, it just werks

Why the fuck do you care about inclusion and diversity when talking about software? If it werks it werks, if it stops working due to shitty programmers then simply switch. That said Debian

but you only have 3 option user chad
1.Ubuntu
2.Fedora
3.Manjaro(no setup needed for games)

Why do you care you retarded snowflake stupid frog? Those projects don't influence the code and are maintained by 3 or 4 people at best. Jesus Christ, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, even fucking Arch has shit like this(archwomen.org). Stop being retarded and use whatever works the best for you, regardless if Stalini, Hitler, a furry lover or a fucking nutjob SJW is behind it.

>Not knowing antix bookmarks commie shit on firefox by default
They're the worst of any distro if anything on the political bullshit. Doesn't mean it's not a great distro.

Haiku. It's the only OS which work is based around meritocracy (they mention meritocracy in their README).

>literally running a piece of shit
>Debfags do not apply
you know nothing can compete
I'll say RHEL however, even with CentOS around they still sell a lot of license

>With Diversity in mind this edition features an Ice Cold themed wallpaper to make those in the southern hemisphere feel included.
I keked hard when seeing that, they are pretty based desu, not taking this shit seriously but without all the outrage you see here between angry teenagers

In spite of a tranny maintainer, gonna have to say Gentoo. The high difficulty curve means it'll never be overrun by rent seeking grifters.

Mint

Redpill me on OpenSUSE

Slackware

Ubuntu is the Chad distro
anything else is for virgins

crazy germans do slackware in crazy german way

yast is literally the only way I've ever seen a team standardize linux deployments in enterprise and autoyast is awesome. otherwise standard linux. desktop is 6/10

the head honcho at Mint got in trouble for more or less saying trannies need to be ignored, so Mint

everyone else silently condones them or encourages them

Does it really? I knew some of the devs were far left, but that's really frustrating. I'll probably keep using the distro, but if I find another lightweight, system-d free distro, I might switch. Do you have any suggestions? I'd be curious to try them the next time I want to play around with new distros.

Yeah, it's nice to see a software project that isn't crazy political. Have only been using Neon for a couple days, but so far I'm really enjoying it.

It's really nice. It's suitable for the inexperience and power user alike. It uses Systemd, so avoid SUSE if you dislike it. The distro itself is very well supported and updated by a large corporation (SUSE). KDE is the default DE, and they've got it setup to look pretty nice out of the box (assuming you like the color green.) It's definitely NOT a lightweight. It's comes preinstalled with a lot of (useful) software. For whatever reason, though, I absolutely cannot get it to install on my current hardware, but my hardware has never really played well with Linux. It was one of the first distros I tried, and the one that really got me hooked on Linux.

I really like Peppermint OS and have never heard them getting political

All Linux distributions are gay. For the least gay computer experience, just use Windows 7 with the “Classic” theme and a solid desktop background. Not a bright or flashy color, but a nice heterosexual teal.

>just use Windows 7
Not the worst version of Windows, 8 and 10 are worse, but XP was the last truly heterosexual version of windows.
>a nice heterosexual teal
This made kek a hearty kek

LFS

Linux From Scratch.
You're dumber than Trannies, SJWs, and fags though so why even ask this?

Just shut your mouth and use the software or go to windows faggot.
We both know you can't roll your own distro.

How's it feel knowing you are dumber that some rainbow queers??

Attached: 1561270712231.png (620x527, 423K)

CentOS. It's too boring to attract much outside attention.